Reserve seat online

>reserve seat online
>this guy is in your seat
wat do

is my girl with me?

"Excuse me, you are in my seat. Thanks" (he gets up apogolgizes) "Yeah no problem. happens all the time, enjoy the movie" (he leaves probably with the girl looking for another pair of seats)

Pooooooooh that wasn't that hard, was it?

>6. Fold up checklist of "what to do/say when someone is in my seat at the movie theater" and put it back in autism flashcards fanny pack

kek

*Cocks shutgun*

proceed to sit on his lap and fart, then enjoy the feature presentation

Wrong word order.

stutter uncontrollably while asking him to please move as this is my assigned seat
and when he doesn't comply, have my falcon tear his eyes out

Smack his girlfriend across the face, lean in and plant a kiss on his succulent lips, grab him by the hand, proceed to sit in the row in front of his girlfriend and suck his huge dong. That'll teach him a valuable lesson

*shuts cockgun*

Tell him he's in my seat, then sit down in my seat after he's moved.

"Nah. Not moving bruh."

What do now?

He's putting himself in a position where he cannot enjoy the movie with his girlfriend, you would have the upper hand by far.

This has actually happened to me before and I was with my gf.

I didn't want to sit near them and the theatre was practically empty but I didn't wanna seem like a lil bitch in front of my girl and not confront them either. She just said lets sit further back since no one is here anyway.

-- ALPHA VERSION --
"I'll move you."

proceed moving him

-- BETA VERSION --
"Mister movie guard sir, this person is sitting in my place, which I reserved, could you please take care of it. Thank you."

wait autistically 'till he notices you, once noticed continue the drama.

-- OMEGA VERSION --
"o-ok, enjoy the movie then"

leave.

-- ROBOT VERSION --
"..."

go home, take your gun and the big knife you call katana, send post "sum of you are ok".

Fuck you op, seeing young attractive white couples triggers me.

i've done this before and people have done this to me too.

how socially autistic do you have to be?

invite him into my guard

call management or find new seats.

he doesn't own the cinema, dude.

meh nigga

slap his gf's ass

>tfw omega

>call management

cuck

>call management

What are you, a middle-aged mom?