ITT: music to listen to while smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee like the boring, pretentious fucks we know we are

ITT: music to listen to while smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee like the boring, pretentious fucks we know we are

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1DVnzvUxfY
youtube.com/watch?v=zEIe8-cbY9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

n

quite the gem, listening rn. also checked.

this is the only release by current 93 i've ever heard. a lot of people who's opinions i respect a lot say they're a great band, but i've never given them a real listen. what should i listen to?

give nature unveiled a try

Thunder Perfect Mind is both accessible and good

thanks guys, will give both of these a listen after work today.

youtube.com/watch?v=X1DVnzvUxfY

should i start smoking cigarettes

youtube.com/watch?v=zEIe8-cbY9s

no is bad for your health and only fuckwits do it

if you want to get cancer and die faster then yea

Tom Waits

only ironically pic related

start vaping

>listens to burzum
>vapes

checks out

No, smoking is bad. It's kind of good at first but by the time you are properly addicted there is absolutely no joy in it and the only point of smoking is to stave off nicotine withdrawal.

Don't start vaping either. Not only does the above apply but you'll also look like a total homo.

How long does it take to become "properly addicted"? t. daily smoker for 6 months

been an on/off smoker for 2 years now. for some people, addiction just isn't as strong.

i don't know how it is for me because I haven't tried quitting yet but I haven't experienced withdrawals yet and I go through like half a pack a day

I've been smoking daily from when I started so it's hard to tell when I got addicted since I only found out I actually needed a cigarette when I didn't have any but six months would probably do it anyway.

If not smoking makes you physically feel worse then you're addicted.

well good luck if you end up trying it

I imagine it varies, but my guess it's about 3-6 months of regular smoking, the longer you smoke the harder it is to quit

Honestly listen to All the Pretty Little Horses before those others. When I first heard it I broke down in tears. Nothing could have readied me for that experience and I think you need David Tibet at his most emotionally poignant before you can enjoy the quirkiness of the other two albums those anons recommended. Also the Nick Cave feature provides a nice vocal break from Tibet's style which makes it a bit more accessible for someone just getting into them. Incredible catalog though.

it might be considered normie, but I think Death Cab for Cutie is a good pick. Esp Transatlanticism