Does anyone over 13 actually find this show funny?

does anyone over 13 actually find this show funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lYDzhLOPD3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It sank twice as fast as the Simpsons did. Hell I can't even think of one consistently funny season of Family Guy. There were certainly a handful of episodes that were good, but yeah it went to shit fast.

Is a bad unfunny show but damn it's some good late night tv.

Yes, I still watch it and I find it funny. The previous seasons have been shit though. Current one was alright

Can't stand Simpsons though. It's been shit the last decade

they show overall is pretty garbage but it has a some good episodes. the one where peter becomes president of that tobacco company is funny as fuck

80s chads

No it's shit but if I had to watch this or Cleveland show i'd pick this any day. American Dad is alright though.

I'll be the first to admit it's complete garbage but I still watch it. It's almost a guilty pleasure of mine.

I think about it like a late night's opening monologue

the jokes aren't coherent, but on their own I find it funny

name a funnier show on network

A lot of the pop culture references go back 30 years, in the early seasons at least.

I work in electronics Target and a lady came in with the Christmas list her son gave her today. She didn't know what any of it was so I looked through it. This is a reproduction of the list:

Video games:
Rock band 4 or Guitar Hero Supreme Party Edition
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
Battlefield 1
Gears of War 4

Movies/Seasons
Family Guy vol 14
Big Bang Theory season 9
Sausage party

There was some other shit that I forgot. I figured this kid was like 15, but it turns out he's 23.

>huurr so random lmao

show went to shit around 09-10

damn
I'd think at 23 he could torrent
that's like $250 worth of games

it's just 20 minutes of jokes that work fine as background noise

Yes, I just caught a couple of episodes on tv right now.

One of them was where Peter has a stroke. The other was where sex ed was banned in schools. I laughed at them both.

However, just before that I saw two Christmas episodes. One from Futurama and another from American Dad, and I found those much funnier.

Oh, I forgot he also wanted a turtle beach headset for his xbox because his last one got stolen by his cousin's boyfriend black guy pals

I am watching season 14 and it is pretty funny. There are scenes where louis beats the shit out of peter for having a dumb idea and expositing it to her, where black friends mother in law is casually mentioned to have commit suicide, just weird little jokes like peter asking lois if she just took a crap and came to bed with no underwear its somewhat clever in a very very stupid way.

No, it's funny when your an idiot teen but than you grow up and watch American dad

how much did all the stuff she buy cost?

>only guy I know with a turtle beach is white and found it in a computer lab and pocketed it

She ended up just getting Gears of War and nothing else

I was actually 13 when this show first aired, hence why I still find the first season hilarious while every other season after that has been total shit.

I don't know, but that shithead's name was McFarlane now it's MacFarlane with no motherfucking explanation.

>"Did you get that reference just now? No, of course you didn't because YOU'RE ALL FOURTEEN!"

Pure pleb

>was McFarlane now it's MacFarlane

WAT

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

Worthless garbage

Simpsons but way unfunnier and edgier

you have to go back.

Mandela Effect

About the same time that the Bearenstein Bears became the Bearenstain Bears.

Oh whatever. Like you didn't notice.

It happened during the summer sometime or beginning of the fall.

His name was Mc, like McDonalds. WTF.

Not sober

i like having it on while playing 3ds all cozy on my bed.

why do redditors hate family guy so much

do most of you people know that your close family members wish you would pass away.

31 here. I love it. It's all subjective.

youtube.com/watch?v=lYDzhLOPD3E

You know what they say about a watched pot!

It's actually trendy for people 13 and under to hate on it cause le wrong generation leik if u agree xxxxDDDD

Man, that actually makes me feel good about myself. Just spent the day getting gifts for other people, and frankly wouldn't be bothered if I got nothing in return.

my mom thinks its funny

Childhood is liking Family Guy
Adulthood is realizing American Dad is better

I still re-watch it from time to time. Nostalgia is definitely a factor but I do find it genuinely funny.

Actually I'd even say that many "haters" don't get majority of the jokes. A lot of the funniest stuff is really subtle and it works because majority of the show is so crass and loud.

>Actually I'd even say that many "haters" don't get majority of the jokes
What an original argument. The only funny stuff in the show is the subtle stuff but that's not enough since everything else isn't funny.

the humor is so formulaic, they just throw pop culture noodles at the wall until one sticks

season 2+3 were aight, sorta, 4 was much cruder, that's all I remember.

>getting/giving gift.
>celebrating birthdays
>giving a SHIT about anyone of that noise past the age of 18.

Hope you boys don't fucking do it.

you should had suggested she only get guitar hero

I think it's pretty alright, yeah. Most of it's mediocre, but some of it is downright funny.

>not being a traditionalist

Spotted the liberal.

he probably posts here

26 and I like it. Nothing amazing but it's comfy and good late-night TV when there's fuck all else on.

Honestly if you find this funny you're not intelligent.

I watched a couple episodes from the first season recently and forgot that some of the characters used to be characters. Does anyone else remember that Brian had a recurring therapist?

The characters weren't especially deep, maybe even one dimensional but rather than developing the characters beyond their simple gimmicks they've flattened them out. Removed what little defining characteristics they had and made them all interchangeable dicks.

They all spout one-liners at each other and other characters never react to them. It feels inhuman.

I think it's hyperbole when most people say 'X show has gone to complete shit' but Family Guy is a prime example. I tune into episodes these days and chuckle at a couple gags but forget it immediately.

Seasons 1-3 were all fantastic not a single bad episode among them

It was funny till it got canceled then American Dad came along took its good writers and Family Guy became uncanceled and shit

Try watching Macfarlane's movies, it's like live action family guy and it's fucking dreadful.

Its certainly watchable at worst its just mediocre

You may as well watch television static I can't remember nothing memorable about the last couple of seasons of Family Guy except for the Bank Vault episode

>current year
>still buying movies and tv shows

Jesus Christ people learn to torrent already

This.

People who say this show is complete garbage haven't actually watched it in years. It's much better than it was.

I dont have close family members

It was always unfunny and shit.

First 3 seasons were GOAT. If they just let it die right there it would have gone down as one of the best cartoons ever. But since it was so good they had to bring it back and it just ran out of steam.