Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WlOje4ly4hg
youtube.com/watch?v=L5FDA8sp2bU
youtube.com/watch?v=9tX7QnheAPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too patrician*
FTFY

she is garbage don't bother

What's not to get? her best stuff is pretty straightforward, albeit well written, bluesy rock.

Jesus Christ shut the fuck up and look at these glorious pits you stupid fucking pleb

says the faggot with a shitty meme fetish

It's socially subversive without being provocative for the sake of it. If you can't appreciate the delicate subtlety of armpit hair fetishism then you need to go back to some sort of school where they teach sex more effectively.

ive always wondered is she jewish or a gypsy. she doesnt really look typically british. she has a very big nose all the better for smelling you with.

Definitely gypsy. The nose it pointed, not hooked. She has a strong jaw and a cleft chin. She has a low, curved earlobe. And she has a very thick hairline. I'm not sure her particular ethnicity, but she's not one of the ((((THEM)))).

every feature of hers is unmistakably british/irish in my opinion

the only time she looks ambiguous is in the rid of me photos but thats kind of the point

>one of the most accessible electronic artists of the 90s
>pleb to enjoy
What?

She looks very british here

The superior 90s British female artist

youtube.com/watch?v=WlOje4ly4hg

youtube.com/watch?v=L5FDA8sp2bU

Why do people always have to rank 90's female musicians? They were all different.

I don't think so, dark haired brits and people that look like her are more common than people think in the whole of the British isles. Brit speaking here.

>Definitely gypsy.

wonder if shes ever mentioned it in an interview.

> but she's not one of the ((((THEM)))).

from wikipedia: "Harvey has one older brother, Saul," her brother has a pretty jewy sounding name.

I'm not ranking i just think she was better. do you mean why did i mention her gender?

She looks like Nick Cave.

>"Harvey has one older brother, Saul," her brother has a pretty jewy sounding name.
Please no

i think she looks kind of spanish in that photo. if i saw it not knowing who she was i wouldnt think british.

Normally when people encounter something they don't like they think it's shitty, but this guy thinks he's too shitty to like it.

tfw you quit British rock to become an artist in LA

There are loads of dark haired and tanned brits, i can point in the direction of about 10 or 15 of them. They genuinely are pretty common, i think it's from the celtic Iberian fisherman that settled in the UK.

I think she has that british facial structure. High cheekbones and such.

>not posting car song

youtube.com/watch?v=9tX7QnheAPA

wikipedia says shes from Dorset and ive seen on hair and eye colour charts that people from the south west of england tend to be darker. maybe shes english and just has a big nose.

tfw people don't know about your countries genetics and it triggers you

It's iberian celtic genes homie.

whatever she is, shes a cutie even at almost 50.