33 minutes in

>33 minutes in
>literally nothing has happened, just the protagonist traveling
what the fuck i hate Denis Villeneuve now?

Sup Forums will love this movie because an "uppity" female officer gets beat up by super male who "knows how the world really works"

I saw this movie a week ago for the first time and I thought it was really good Yeah the fbi girl is kind of annoying but the sicario makes up for it and so does cia man The sequel is only focusing on the sicario so it will be really cool

movie sucked tbqh

>>literally nothing has happened
Into the trash you go!

>33 minutes in
Then you've already seen a very subtle foreshadowing on the private jet. A near subliminal audio queue when the titular character wakes up. And it's not just foreshadowing the end of the film, it's the most important moment in understanding why Sicario does what he does.

And you missed it.

>Sup Forums gets mad about a "mary sue" in a fucking sci-fi movie about lightsabers and the force
>totally okay with some super operator making 3x headshots with a pistol in the middle of the night from over 15yd away in less than 2 seconds

The sequel?

Wut happen

why wouldn't a super operator do that? check and fucking mate.

>im 12, i hate girls and what is this?

I rewatched that scene. Pretty cool, actually.

OP here, finished the movie a while ago, ABSOLUTE GARBAGE, i loved enemy and prisoner, but sicario is just a failure

Did you not like this

or this

Wow, it's almost like all of these movies were written by different people. You're not going to like everything, but that doesn't mean it isn't good.

if you think sicario is good you need to watch more movies/films

Which films do you recommend please

yeah its overhyped but it's still decent

what comes to mind right now:

one hour photo
melancholia
the machinist
collateral
wall street
memories of murder
margin call
enemy