Is Gary Johnson the third wheel?

What can you tell me about Gary Johnson? Everything I've read tells me he's a left-leaning libertarian, is this right? Would you vote for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/743078235408195584
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's not a faggot like everyone else in the race

He's a lot more sane than Ron Paul was. I'd never vote for Ron Paul but I'll probably vote for Gary. He won't win this year, but if he gets enough support then we have a shot at creating a new party in the future.

Paid-for candidate of Soros with a significantly anti-gun liberal VP pick.

Trump 2016.

What's Gary done for Soros in the past?

Admittedly, I'm not digging that deep, but I don't see much of a link between Gary Johnson and George Soros from what I'm pulling up.

Just a butthurt trump fag that libertarians don't want to vote for his NSA shill candidate.

Doesn't GJ want open borders though?

>open borders

Discarded.

he is on clinton's payroll.
>libertarian party is basically disbanned after they put him in charge with less than Mcaffee's numbers.

Totally rigged.

Yea, thats why I could never vote for him

For fucks sake, George Soros isn't backing every single person in politics. I bet when you see an Indian shitting on a beach, you probably think he's getting paid by Soros to further some agenda.

He often comes across as a bit dopey, but that doesn't matter if he actually stands for the ideals he proclaims to hold. I'd vote for him.

He's completely shit and autistic. If he gets a debate he will fuck it up and make libertarians look bad

CNN is actually giving him a primetime town hall next week. He may not need to get on a debate stage to make libertarians look bad.

If you agree with him, vote for him. Don't listen to the niggers telling you it's a wasted vote. If everyone wastes their votes together, he'll win.

Isn't the entire point of libertarianism not caring about any of these things?

>anti-gun VP
>Trump 2016

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/743078235408195584

>Gary "23% Sales Tax" Johnson
he still has time to change his name to Arte Johnson

I like you.

I was hoping Petersen would win the nomination because he's an actual Libertarian, but I will vote for Gary Johnson just like I did in 2012.