How much you love movies

how much you love movies

Im gonna shit down their chimney, in their mailbox and line my asshole up with the doorknob and get all that brown and ready for them when they come home

corporate geek makes me want to pull a Happiness

le geek, c'est chic
cheeky freak of the week

>"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control."
- Simon Pegg

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

anyone who voluntarily purchased that sign should be executed by a firing squad

You really didn't say much of anything in all that

I mean not as bad as you're making it seem but yeah.

>we know the answer to everything is 42
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've got some bad news for you
these type of people post on Sup Forums now

Yeah, and that sign is distilled reddit

Really makes you go hmm

not even geeks would wear the title as a badge of honor

megacringe

i'm sending that kid to bolivia

in a box

People who describe themselves as nerds or geeks or use words like "nerdgasm" or "geeking out" are just using these terms because it's cool now. They have no idea what they're talking about, because if they would, they wouldn't be eager to use them.

1. Twilight?
2. Magic the gathering
3??
4. Once Upon a time - tv show
5. Star Wars
6. Dr Who?
7. StarGate
8. Hitchiker
9.???
10. Furfags?
11. Misbehave?
12?
13. Cornetto-trilogy?

I didnt get more than half the refernces, Am I nerdy enough?

Neeeerrrddsss!!

#2 is definitely Harry Potter

It sure looks like Magic the Gathering to me, but hey, what do I know? I ain't a NERD!

>I turn 360 degrees and walk away

#simonpeggwasright

Biggest cringe ever

>pull a Happiness
explain pls