So I get to play music during my shifts at Subway and I want to get some extra albums into my rotation

So I get to play music during my shifts at Subway and I want to get some extra albums into my rotation.

Obviously I'd be looking for something not too "offensive". So far I've been playing stuff from FJM, Modest Mouse, Bob Dylan, Alex Cameron, Sun Kil Moon, etc.

Any recommendations? It can be any genre, I don't mind. I just don't want to have to listen to the radio.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2WS2YJTCSDE
danielromano.bandcamp.com/album/nerveless
youtu.be/dPGfAnS3YFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop LARPing. 0% chance your Indian Subway owner pays the Jews at ASCAP/BMI.

How are you playing it? Aux cord, spotify, youtube?

Phone (Apple music) + bluetooth

I assume you like Built to Spill

youtu.be/2WS2YJTCSDE

Yeah I totally forgot about them. Will play

>So I get to play music during my shifts at Subway and I want to get some extra albums into my rotation.
Fucking seriously dude? My boss hated when I did that. Still did it anyways though to be honest.

I liked electronic music when I was working. Danger's various EPs were nice to listen to.

Does Apple have this?

danielromano.bandcamp.com/album/nerveless

Basically my boss isn't there during my shifts so I pretty much do whatever. It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission

Give us some Subway hacks.

Ask for the cookies to be microwaved.
Put on onions, peppers, olives, and olive oil before heating the sub for extra deliciousness.
There is virtually no limit to how much stuff we can put on your sandwich. Ask for 100 olives? I can't really say no, but I might not be able to close your sandwich.

That's all I can think of right now

I'd reccomend Radiohead and Godspeed You Black Emperor. Godspeed in particular helps me at work because the songs are long instrumentals that help past the time

That's really good thanks.

This is awesome btw and I think it's up your alley

Balance and Composure - Light We Made

Not Sup Forumscore but really chill music that both normies and patricians can enjoy

>Subway
>Apple Music
>Sun Kil Moon
This thread is hitting max viral levels

Hey this is good stuff. Added

Maybe I'm an idiot but what exactly is the viral part?

I guess I should say max product placement levels. Sun Kil Moon is infamous for it.

Do you not like this Daniel Romano? It's kicking my ass and its like half those musicians you listed combined.

I checked Apple Music and they only had country stuff by him there. The album you linked was nice though

Awesome glad you liked it. Yeah Spotify doesnt have it either.

bump

Lostprophets

I'm listening to this right now I dunno.

youtu.be/dPGfAnS3YFI

I'd Say Elliott Smith but customers don't want tears in their sandwich

Xo and figure 8 arent sad tho