Vox editor, Emmett Rensin is an outspoken Communist who advocates the for abolition of private property

Vox editor, Emmett Rensin is an outspoken Communist who advocates the for abolition of private property.
You have to be either literally retarded, or a masochist to think that is a good idea. The world is fucked

Are you telling me the cultural marxists are communists!!?

this is the same faggot that got suspended from Vox for inciting riots at Trump events

>VOX
>JUST

>add qt girl on facebook
>she asks me for to go out rides home
>her facebook is littered with vox, politico, salon links

what do

Wow, it's like our countries are full of seditionists calling for armed revolution and our governments aren't doing anything.

The trick is, if you abolish the foundations of western society, i will beat Emmet Rensin about the head repeatedly, fuck his wife and make him lick my cumstain from his mattress.

If you disarm terrorists, they win.

What sludge.

Woman literally have no political opinions.

If a strong male figure is absent, they will follow any bleeding heart shit they can find, because it plays to their natural sentiment.

If a woman respects you she will literally absorb your ideology within days.

Schopenhauer knew this, why don't you?

Convert her to a traditionalist her, fuck her right in the pussy and have at least 6 white beautiful sons and daughters.

Begin the redpilling, user.

she's saying only rich people should be allowed to own property

When the DNA goes horribly wrong...

He looks British. Is he?

Who do these people think will be given the privilege to enforce these property seizures?

Communalism doesn't work because it necessitates a belief in an all encompassing good. People are greedy, religion is corrupt, and the state is tyrannical. People in power can never be objective.

If there is a communist revolution people like Rensin would be the first to be thrown in the Gulags.

uh no, they probably have a few degrees more than u.....

why should the government have the privilege of owning property? They should give up their property first.

;)

>sjw commies don't trust our government now, but would trust an all-powerful communist reincarnation of it

What the fuck

"The racists of the future will be called anti-racists." ;)

>has allergies

Can someone explain this shit, I was in a meeting and some bitch across the room fell into anaphylaxis because I was eating peanuts 12ft away...

How the fuck could a species succeed if they can be killed by a plant at distance...

Now you're getting it!

>"The eternal victims of the future will be the eternal aggressors"

Being poor, I like this sentiment. I'm sure this hispter faggot has a mac book I could pawn for a few bucks.

Run

They ARE the first to be thrown in the Gulags.

Just like when Fascism takes power the brown shirts are the first to get the chop.

Just like if Wahabi fags get their Caliphate in the mid east, ISIS will get disappeared.

He looks short one chromosome

why is that guy advocating civil war?
he will lose badly

I have peanut allergies as well and it's not even that bad, bitch was either weak or seeking attention.

Yeah communism is great, right?

pretty much this.

>gun ownership was fine for hundreds of years
>suddenly now it's a problem

What's changed in the past 8 years?

>Vox editor, Emmett Rensin is an outspoken Communist who advocates the for abolition of private property.
He is a retard throwing a tantrum by being edgy again.

>24 mass shootings under Bush
>58 mass shootings under Barry
>Guns are the problem

over 9000 hours in the fucking phone