Brit/pol/ - LEFT STOOPS TO POLITICAL POINTS SCORING OFF A MURDER AFTER BAD RUN IN POLLS EDITION

>PAUL JOSEPH WATSON & STEFAN MOLYNEUX
youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw

>PETER HITCHENS
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html

>DANIEL HANNON
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>MUH FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM
express.co.uk/news/uk/655219/Donald-Trump-EU-Brexit-blessing-crazy-migration

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>NICK GRIFFIN'S EX-BODYGUARD CALLED THIS 2 MONTHS AGO
youtube.com/watch?v=y9-yzJphdfs

>POLLS/ODDS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGw3MmSWnWk
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/06/16/alleged-killer-british-mp-was-longtime-supporter-neo-nazi-national-alliance
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-arrested-after-jo-cox-8213363
youtu.be/pq72f81kkM4
bbc.com/news/uk-36552367
twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/743464352066453504?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
dailystar.co.uk/our-paper
you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/proscribe-hate-groups-like-britain-first-pegida-uk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Desmond
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BREAKING: Photo emerges of UKIP MEP Nigel Farage personally ordering the assassination of brave Remain campaigner Jo Cox

REPOSTING FROM END OF LAST THREAD.

OI.

>Tommy was brought up by his maternal grandmother Helen Mair, who died in 1996, then lived alone at their old address close to the scene of the shooting.

Then we go back to this gem

>January 2006 Edition.
>SPRINGBOK CYBER NEWSLETTER

>HERE ARE THEY NOW ?

>No.86 : Mr. THOMAS MAIR of Batley.

>Thomas Mair, from Batley in Yorkshire, was one of the earliest subscribers and supporters of "S.A.Patriot". Recent correspondence sent to him has been returned to us, however, as he has evidently moved from his last known address in the Fieldhead Estate district of the town. If anyone knows of his new address then we would be very grateful to learn the details.

REMEMBER TO SUPPORT #SHAMEONREMAIN

Reposting new Mugabe vid: youtube.com/watch?v=qGw3MmSWnWk

#NotAllBrexiteers sub edition

its over lads

remain: lets make every brexiter look like britain first radicals

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/06/16/alleged-killer-british-mp-was-longtime-supporter-neo-nazi-national-alliance

>LEFT STOOPS TO POLITICAL POINTS SCORING OFF A MURDER AFTER BAD RUN IN POLLS

MENTALLY ILL LONER CONFIRMED
>BREXIT WINS
NO POLITICAL MOTIVATION

>BREXIT WINS
NO POLITICAL MOTIVATION

>BREXIT WINS
NO POLITICAL MOTIVATION

>BREXIT WINS
NO POLITICAL MOTIVATION

Man arrested after Jo Cox shooting is 'obsessive compulsive who rubbed own skin with Brillo pads' relative claims

>The suspected killer of MP Jo Cox had an obsessive compulsive disorder which made him rub his own skin with brillo pads, his family revealed tonight.

>Loner Tommy Mair, 52, was diagnosed with the condition years ago but was unable to shake it off, his half-brother Duane St Louis said.

>“We are completely shocked by it," he continued. "My brother has never expressed any political views, never said anything about Britain First.

>“His only mental problem is OCD – he keeps cleaning himself all the time, he has had it for years.

>“He was always washing himself, he is obsessed with his personal hygiene.

>"But he has never expressed any views about Britain, or shown any racist tendencies.

>"I am mixed race and I am his half-brother, we are in regular touch and see each other at my mum's.”

#shameonremain

and shills just stop, you're not persuading anyone here

Its not m8. Just wait till ISIS attack the Euros.

Whoops../

>hatewatch

Lads

WE ARE BACK

BROTHER SAYS HE SAID NOTHING ABOUT BRITAIN FIRST AND DOES NOT CARE FOR POLITICS

CAM HAS BEEN keked AND HAS FLOWN HOME

REMAIN SAILS ARE DOWN

THE THREAD IS GETTING DUUUBS AGAIN

I know it's the daily star, but still...lol

if you vote to leave eu you are racist. just remember this.

Lexit movie is worth a watch.

youtu.be/pq72f81kkM4

What does any of this have to do with brexit? Nothing. Some far-right nut is an irrelevance considering the leave campaign bridges the entire political spectrum

Let's make every traitor look like cynical exploiters of murder.

the truth is irrelevant. the lefties have their ammo now and will run with it.

Its actually the opposite

We are trying to prove that the kikes are ruining our society by improving them with basic common sense approaches. Basic tariffs to combat currency manipulation instead of kike free markets. Ending wage stagnation by ending mass immigration ect....Once we improve our nations we will easily be able to point to the people who destroyed them and our middle class.

We're trying to do pic related in the information age so everyone on earth see's it....

this please. in the same way as the democrats make trump look evil for condemning radical islam

really made me think

>racist
Did you forget where you are lad?

I would do exactly the same shit in a heartbeat.

Shill here. Hi. Reposting response to link #1. If you want to shitpost, you'll ignore me.

1. Neighbours don't necessarily know anything about the man. That doesn't prove anything about his political beliefs like PJW claims.

2. Here is a video of someone (Clarke Rothwell?) claiming that the man shouted "put Britain first":
bbc.com/news/uk-36552367

Other names of people making the claim: Aamir Tahir and Graeme Howard.

3. Here a video of someone saying he didn't hear it:
twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/743464352066453504?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

If the shooter did say it, someone not hearing it doesn't disprove that. We could easily see more and more people come out. PJW is making strong claims with little evidence like he accuses the media of doing.

4. I can't find an article that says Hicham Ben Abdallah said "Britain First." This could simply have been a misattributed quote. They would have edited those articles quickly after realising they misattributed the quote, so I can't prove no one said this. But "Hicham Ben Abdallah britain first" only gets the Breitbart article claiming that people are falsely claiming HBA said it.

Are newspapers allowed to just blatently lie to the public like that?

LADS WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IVE BEEN SLEEPING ALL DAY

IS IT OVER, ARE WE DONE, IS THE DREAM DEAD!?!?

Guys, why is NOBODY asking where he got the ammunition from? A gun is essentially just a metal pipe and a hammer to hit the primer, this can be home made. But he fired three shots, which would take an elaborate device, but the rounds he used? That's even stranger. You can't buy ammunition without a gun licence. He obviously wasn't fucking firing black powder and musket balls.

So who is this guy anyway?
Since he's from the UK, shouldn't it be possible to verify _something_ about him?
I realise he may not have a social media account, but surely people who knew him or of him do. Shouldn't they be talking about him now? Literally a shitpost about "my dads crazy classmate" or, anything.

Shouldn't it be hard, in the current year of our lord, for nobodies to appear of of nowhere, derail history, then vanish back into nothing.

Calm yourself my NEET friend, this is their last gasp. They have nowhere to go after this.

yeah that's completly unfair!

dailystar.co.uk/our-paper

WHY IS THIS REAL

Yes. Lets completely ignore the narrative the opposition are spinning, and just allow them to do and say whatever they want and best of luck to them, hey ol' chap!

Dragging themselves further into the gutter and us across the finish line.

The few comments I've seen about this on my jewbook have been standard condolences. Nobody even drawing connections between this and the referendum.

This is the response of normal people. The only people who actually see a connection between a lunatic gunman and the arguments for leaving the EU are people who want to see one. Everyone else will rightfully think it's preposterous, and even disrespectful to the dead.

Farage gunned down an innocent MP in the street in front of a primary school class and some nuns.

Nah. Just SJW cucks trying to use a woman's murder to save their failing campaign.

the jews

1:36

Jo Cox

R.I.P

Anyone trying to cynical exploit the murder of a woman for political gain should be called out as being lower than pondscum, but that's about it.

remainers are fucking themselves up by using this for their political agenda with a lie from a witness and are trying to cover it up now

shills on pol are up to their usual antics

so is the star front page real? can't find any front page - real or fake on twatter.

this is not the end.
Any damage this may have done will be more than reversed once Juncker comes over.
just relax.

the jews

>If the shooter did say it, someone not hearing it doesn't disprove that.

haha. you dumbass.

>What does any of this have to do with brexit?

The MP he just murdered was an outspoken supporter of the European Union.

The fact he's reported by numerous eye-witnesses as shouting "put Britain First" would suggest he's against her support for the European Union.

He's still alive and he's already confesse a motive, it just hasn't been released yet. The fact that national newspapers are already calling him the "brexit assassin" tells me they know something we don't as of yet...

Problems are:

1. The biggest medias (Sky, BBC, Guardian, Independent etc) will not report about this until it's too late.

2. Many normies have swallowed the propaganda already.

But I think I'm wrong. If brexit happens it would be the best day in a long time for me and I'm not even british.

How big is this "Mirror"?

Are we the bad guys lads?

I hope I'm wrong*

Photo of him after a job well done

One of your muslim friends gunned down 50 homosexuals in an Orlando nightclub.

They'll get plenty of shit for this.

Exactly. They've shot themselves in the foot even more so now

depends if you've been telling people bullshit to persuade them to remain

Yes

We pretty much pointed the gun at her head and pulled the trigger

I am officially handing in my brexit badge, I can't be dealing with this.

It's almost like Paul Joseph Weston isn't a serious journalist?

I've heard that he's already confessed a motive, they're just not releasing it publicly as it would lead to political pressure (be percieved as an attempt to sway the outcome of the referendum)

Disgusting, hopefully him and his co-conspirators Boris Johnson and Samuel Hyde can be brought to justice

This horseshit was doing the rounds earlier

So how long until they interview the perp and he simply explains he never shouted "Britain first", and doesn't care about politics?

Is there a TLDR for the entire Brexit thing? You guys are basically getting pulverized by immigrants and hemorrhaging money due to shit trade deals from what I've seen? (haven't really paid attention at all)

Whatever you vote for, you can be sure that if emperor Trump gets in the white house, you will not be 'back of the queue'.

#shameonremain

you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/proscribe-hate-groups-like-britain-first-pegida-uk

>Campaign created by Bashir Shah

this

I got worried for a while too but rational people won't think they're linked

>owner of Daily Star
>Richard Desmond
>His father was descended from Latvian Jews, and his mother was of Ukrainian-Jewish descent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Desmond

(PURE COINCIDENCE)

Kek just gave you the answer

we killed her lads ;_;

i couldn't bare to see his broken spirit if brexit fails :(

NIGEL TO EU: NO MORE SUCKING ON JO COX.

>remainers are fucking themselves up by using this for their political agenda

Are you sure that murdering a pro-Remain MP in the streets isn't going to do more damage to Leave?

There is no "lie from a witness" multiple people heard him say "Britain First" and he has links to anti-EU far-right groups.

Was Adolf Hitler the bad guy?

so there are still some actual Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums. good to know. i havent been here in over six months.

>A loney

>With a mixed race brother

>with no political leaning

Get fuck left wing

I'm surprised we didnt meme the media into believing that it was Sam Hyde that shot the chick

>The fact that national newspapers are already calling him the "brexit assassin"

Well done, you just discovered the media creates narratives they want to push.

This guy is the antifa shill who was been here the past few days, filter and ignore.

You white male terrorists are absolutely disgusting. if only you would allow for more cultural enrichment, this would never happen. Unfortunatley your white male privelege has blinded you and you must be force fed diversity.

And yet he also owns the Daily Express, by far the most pro-Brexit newspaper and pretty much a UKIP propaganda outlet in the run up to the elections.

What the fuck is going on.

(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))

Surely there is some EU regulation preventing media companies from lieing to the public?
I thought big daddy EU was supposed to protect us from the big meanie corporations.

>Has German nationalism gone TOO far?

I hope he's a secret Muslim. when the truth comes out then left will have to apologise.

Why do you think murder's funny? You haven't been brought up very well.

You have my hands for that wall, god speed America~

There was some witness picture earlier but it looked like a flintlock pistol. But if he fired 3 shots he'd have to reload it 2 more times which isn't the fastest.

You are a defeatest cuck. You're throwing away your homeland because of 1 false flagging event? Grow a pair and quit crying!

its one of the big ones

Just the usual lefty echo chamber. They've been doing it for months. It's them agreeing with each other and self contained.

>with no political leaning

He was a known supporter of at least 2 neo-nazi groups, the White Liberation Movement in South Africa and the National Alliance in the USA, which is where he got the instructions on how to make a gun from, which he then used to murder an MP.

only if it's against the EU agenda

We murdered her

It's all well and good campaigning for brexit, but if it leads to blood on the streets - is it worth it?

It is not a laughing matter that the Brexit campaign has resorted to carrying out political assassinations in order to win this referendum

>This guy is the antifa shill who was been here the past few days

years, not days.

>Multiple
One was a paki who was several streets away and heard it from someone else.

One is a man who said it was said when he stabbed her.

One is a man who said it was shouted when he shot her AND when he was arrested, even though the police

Never mind there being video footage of witnesses saying that the shooter DIDN'T say it.

Whose story is right?

>I've heard

Do you have special ears that can hear inside police station interview rooms mate?

He's a fucking shill mate. They've been at it for ten hours.