PffftHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

PffftHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dh6ib072AtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

safe to say this film was done at a fast pace.
On another note, why are all disney films having ridiculous budgets?
>Marvel Civil War $250m
>Force Awakens $250m
>Moana $150m
>Inside Out $175m
I know they can afford it blah blah blah, but the similar animated movies like Secret Life of Pets or Minions had a budget of $70m

1/5 of civil war's budget went straight into RDJ's pockets, really
he got paid over twice as much as chris evans, who is supposed to be the protagonist of the film

Captain America: Civil War > Deadpool > X:Men: Apocalypse > Batman vs Superman > Dr. Strange > Suicide Squad

I'm laughing too.

It was the finest kino. Its the greatest superherocomedykino of the year

I think it's only right that RDJ is taking all the money he can get for being in this crap.

He's a fucking shameless shill who went back to being a liberal after more than a decade praising conservatism.

>>people still make Civil War threads
months after it came out

Dare I say it is.... kino?

>
JUST

It was fun. I think it subverted the "GGRROOAARRR SAVE THE WORLD KABOOM DESTRUCTION 9/11 METAPHOR BUILDINGS FALLING LOL" routine.

What episode of Smallville is this?

Well considering the gems retardicans have been putting out lately it's no wonder.

>RDJ not doing whats gonna get him that money

And that doesn't even cover marketing costs, which for Disney is also abnormally high.

>RDJ is the tallest one

he's a big guy

Because they've found out the formula that guarantess that every movie they'll shit out will net atleast 1 billion usd

The formula is already crashing down on them. Rogue One and Dr Strange both underperformed. Disney has attempted to cut out the "middle-man" from filmmaking. The directors, the writers and instead have the suits and producers directly dictate the film. And it's starting to fail. They're not storytellers. They're just businessmen in different clothing.

Remember when Marvel movies used to look great?

Marvel Films ruined everything. It was better when individual directors and studios got to make their own vision of each superhero instead of Marvel Films streamlining them all into the same boring generic universe.

>were going to make a least a billion dollars on each film regardless so lets spend more on each film
I dont think youve thought that through senpai

this

>Rogue One and Dr Strange both
underperformed

Strange will top 700 m. in january.
Rogue One - second best december debut weekend in history. (after TFA)

I remember enjoying myself when watching this.

>Hey guys, look I'm mocking the colour grading
>I bet no-one's done this before, haha am I right!?
>Please laugh with me

I love how you butthurt fags do nothing but bring up the same fucking topics over and over again and yet you're the same cunts to tear Marvel films a new one for not being original enough.

Can we please talk about something else now...like just for once...is it possible?

Yeah, let's talk about the beauty of male muscles like good Snyderites!

why talk about butthurt fags when youre clearly upset yourself?

why are DCucks such tryhards, marvelbros?

I just want movies to be good but then something like this happens.

at least he's making a good point and trying to improve the board, unlike stupid fags like you. kill yourself asap.

I really doubt the main problem of this board is the same thread popping up. generals for game of thrones continue appearing 6 months after it finished
not to mention all the failed memes you lot try and push

Im mocking the shit composition

if that's true then fuck rdj. his contract expiring and Disney not renewing it will be the best thing to happen to the mcu in a long timr.

That stunt double for Scarjo is hotter than her

again, at least he's trying to improve Sup Forums and not just sitting there complaining/shitposting like the rest of you. oh and you can fuck right off, Sup Forums memes are best memes.

>moans that one thread pops up
>defensive of shitty Sup Forums memes
back to plebbit, marvelshit

>That fucking Setting.

Or we could just talk about something different for a change. I'm not butthurt about films, if I don't like it I just don't watch it. I don't go out of my way to beat a dead horse.

There are so many films and TV shows and I see this same picture about 50 times a day on this fucking forum. For people who are supposedly far too intelligent for MCU or "capeshit" it seems to be all anyone fucking talks about.

This movie was so fucking boring holy shit. Even the retarded fighting felt like nothing.

Good idea, let's make another Star Wars thread!!! or, or... another serious thread attempting to discuss the merits of another capeshit film that is intended for 12 year olds

threads are made of great films this year but they die with 20 replies at best. Its just not what the majority want to do. they want to shitpost.
Just make the most of the good movies threads

Then why aren't you complaining in the 500 star wars threads or game of thrones generals or e-celeb threads that appear every day? fuck off you whinging reddit shit

I know, I think I'm just too old for Sup Forums desu. I got a half decent one going yesterday about horror films and there was no bitching and moaning, seems to be a good topic for actual worthwhile conversations but unfortunately decent threads get buried under endless Star Wars, Marvel/DC and Brendan Fraser threads.

>that mirror thread of this one in the catalog but laughing at tomatometer score of Batman v Superman
>page 8 with 6 posts and 5 IPs
lmao

I have a couple of times, MCU is the most common topic though. And I've never been on reddit in my life. I actually (sometimes) like Sup Forums because I can get some decent conversation about films but it's unfortunately far and few between.

it's intended for everyone dipshit

These films used to have a defense shilling squad on Sup Forums once. Now they're just shitposting wildly instead.

DChads prove once again that their patrician status is well deserved. Well done my friends.

>mfw marvel pajeets will try to refute this
Keep working on that computer... keep working on that computer.

>le marvel used to be good

no, it was always a franchise for 12 year olds and obese neckbeard manchildren who voted for Hillary

>he got paid over twice as much as chris evans, who is supposed to be the protagonist of the film
because he wasn't under contract, they wanted to do CW and he got everything he demanded so they could use his character, he also got a big bonus when the movie hits over 1b

Pretty interesting since I don't think anyone had voted for hillary until two months ago

>Dr. Strange, I'm CIA

dont know why you cucks are crying about the movie it was pretty awesome

and the writing was god tier

only complaint i had about the movie was overuse of CGI for spiderman/ that black cat guy

infinitely better than dr strange movie and its so fucking awkward humor and worthless plot/writing

What PS3 game is this?

BEcause they lie about the numbers so they can pay less in taxes

RDJ seems like the kind of guy who'd be a c-lister but for some reason pulls home countless millions per movie.

I don't get it.

+ he's a pedophile

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Disney is known to be the biggest spender in marketing in the biz. The marketing budget for TFA was insane, you wouldn't believe the numbers

he had two incredible big franchises (Iron Man + Sherlock) which were very successful and now he will probably milk Marvel until he is going to do some real movies again and fade back into c-list status

Where did everything go so horribly wrong Sup Forums?

>Looking at a bullet mid flight

What did they mean by this?

Why can't the MCU capture the feel of the source material like the DCEU can?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Civil War?

More like

Civil Brawl!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH

but they can

This, the guy went from JUST to loaded and he's going to milk the Mouse for everything he has. Disney knows that he is the only popular character in the MCU and the only one who brings the B in billions to their movies so they will do as he says

He has charisma. They didn't even have a script for Iron Man 1 but his charisma helped it become the best film in the MCU.

>what is 2008

umm..she was a pretty lousy senator for decades too.

underageb& detected

This entire fucking debacle could have been avoided if Wanda threw that fucking akbar anywhere but RIGHT NEXT TO THE FUCKING BUILDING

i don't care, i'm not retarded enough to be emotionally invested in a fucking capeshit franchise

The whole debate is dumb. Iron Man acts like he was utterly oblivious to the collateral deaths their actions made, which is extremely ridiculous since every movie after the first Avengers in the MCU beat this subject to death from all positions. Yeah Iron Man, when those buildings were crashing all over the place everyone was perfectly OK. Fucking dumbass.

At the same time, the paragorn of virtue and justice Captain America is all for being totally unaccountable. Uhuh.

What a mess of a movie

Better than this.

It was less about being unaccountable and more about being commanded by a nation he knew to be corrupt.

It's worse than that. Wanda's on record as a telekinetic and a telepath.

What she's shown doing in that fight is neither of those things. She basically "paused" the explosion. If it was just telekinesis, it should have been over with the moment she contained the blast. I get that this is a comic book movie, and that certainly liberties are going to be taken with physical laws, but unless even explosions work under different rules, what we're shown happening doesn't even make comic-book sense.

>costed less than 1/100th of Civil War
>it was funnier to watch

Jesus christ how embarrasing

Well he never said that to Stark. He never even mentioned what happened to SHIELD [which would have been a good argument in his favour]. Instead he bitched and moaned while Iron Man was crashing down like the mental mess he is.

>the writing was god tier
You can't be serious.
The writing was the worst part of the movie.
The whole plot was based on forced temporal coincidences and about adult people throwing kiddies tantrums.

>funnier to watch

I agree it was pretty funny, wasn't intended to be a comedy though

>what is camp

Civil War was too bad to even be funny anyways so whatever

>while Iron Man was crashing down like the mental mess he is
that's why this character is so entertaining to watch though

Strange won't hit 700 million you fucking cuck.

and notice what a specific record you brought up that Rogue One apparently beat lmao. December debut weekend? what a load of garbage. It opened lower than BVS, even.

PFFFFFTTTTTTMMMMWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAVAVAAVAAVAVBAB

I have higher hopes for Black Panther than I have for Spider-Man. Never thought I'd say that.

The whole premise is just dumb. It's not like putting the Avengers under UN control is somehow going to lessen collateral damage. You can't defeat something like Ultron's army or that alien invasion without destroying stuff.

KINO
I
N
O

>this much salt

At least with Ultron you could blame the Avengers for being the reason that robot was created in the first place. But that alien invasion was at most due to SHIELD's meddling with the Tessaract, but even so it was Loki who brought the mess. I don't understand why throughout the movies the heroes keep blaming themselves for what happened in New York.

Kid, please.

Strange easily will get 30-35m. in Japan.
Rogue One first week tops BvS first week.
You can resume to sucking dick DCuck.

I admit.

DoFP was pretty kino

>30-35mil

Capeshit doesn't do well in Japan. How stupid are you?

Yet somehow it's more watchable than BvS. That does not say much though, capeshit is still shit.

One word.
Cucumberbatch.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dh6ib072AtE

this desu, when they had the flashback with the other 'winter soldiers' I thought oh great, another set of disposable bad guys with no character, guess they'll have to put aside their differences to beat them, bravo marvel you blanded it again.

was really happy when that didn't happen.

He's not as popular in japan as you think.

>mfw manchildren actually watch this shit and thinks its "epic"

Sherlock 4 will help too, Strange premiers exactly after final episode.

The whole fucking thing is dumb

>wahhh you guys get people killed when you stop giant catastrophes of people getting killed!
>even though if you hadn't of been there the world would of ENDED

If they fucking suit was walking around talking about that Accord i'd of laughed in his face like cap did

>go to Japan
>get a happy birthday cake from Japs

I dunno user

>calls someone "manchildren"
>uses cute girl as avatar
pathetic