49 counts of conspiracy to commit murder

>49 counts of conspiracy to commit murder.
>Lots of other charges too.
This bitch is gonna fry.
Press F to pay respects.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3645736/Orlando-gunman-s-widow-TEXTED-shooter-Pulse-nightclub-massacre-faces-two-criminal-charges-FBI-question-fourth-day.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4
youtube.com/watch?v=Afl9WFGJE0M
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=24185
sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-orlando-shooter-fort-pierce-wednesday-20160615-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she just fled

no one not even her father can find her now

loool

Why is she being charged?

time to bring out the right wing death squads

kek

She stated tht she knew he was going to do it, but she only asked him not to do it - did not contact anyone who would actually stop him.

Obama will make sure hos muslim sister is free from all charges

if you know someone is going to commit a crime you have an obligation to turn them in. at the very least you shouldnt be driving them around so they can case the joint they intend to vandalize

Don't know the full facts, but she probably could have gone to the FBI with details of the entire plan and been completely ignored.

Don't want to profile anybody, you know?

She was an accomplice, apparently she drove him around to find potential targets.

>muslim
>terror
>shooting
>wife
>FBI
>turned away

U serious

this isnt completely true. You dont have an obligation to turn them in. Terrorism laws may be different , but general criminal puts no penalty on having the knowledge.

driving them around so they can scope out possible locations is crossing over to being an accessory to the act.

I hate Muslims. They are the cancer of modern society. God, I hate them.

she knew about shit and omitted information that could prevented the happening if h was in jail, but how you jail someone who did not commit any act.

She knew he was planning something big there is no way she didn't suspect he had become radical. She was with him when he bought the ammunition and drove him to case the place. She did nothing to alert the police. She allowed this to happen and by saying nothing she has a lot of dead people on her hands. Sympathizers need to be punished severely.

would you hide this qt in your house if she came begging for your aid? she won't give you sexual favors because she's not that kind of girl, but you can sniff her toes after you cook for her and her son.

I heard she was also feeding the alligators in the area.

>she just fled
Proof?

all she had to do was make a phone call that her husband is heading over to the pulse and what his intentions were

A swat team would have intercepted him and pumped with... nvm.

>This is the first fantasy you come up with
>Being this beta

She's known he was plotting to attack Orlando for several years.
She went with him to buy the guns and ammo.
She went with him to Downtown Disney to look for targets there but the security is really strong there so they decided to attack a gay club in Downtown Orlando instead.
She claims she tried to talk him out of that but i highly doubt it i bet she hates America as much as he does.
We aren't shy about frying people down here we almost fried Casey Anthony just for killing one person but she got away with it.
This bitch isn't White though so there's no way she'll get away with it.
Shes fucked.

>cancer of modern society
They've been a cancer since islam sprouted

You use the precogs to find out what they're going to do and then send the department of pre-crime after them.

do i get to wash her dirty panties and bra?

B for melee

has she actually been charged?

source on this?

B

Yeah bro. Like, what kind of cucked up fantasy is that?

She was allowed to flee.
Which is what we did with Muslims named Bin Laden last time there was a major Islamic terrorist attack.

that does not stop a crime unless you have a 24 hour agent watching the guy and there are millions of people in America , security it's just a sense of it and not a reality .

>shes a woman
>thinking she'll get any time at all

KEK americanna she aint getting nothing

She should rot in prison for the rest of her life. The child should be adopted out to an anonymous family. We need to send the message that if you don't speak, you are just a guilty.

rofl

If she had finked him out he would've been questioned, released, and murdered her all in the same day.

which she did

she drove him around, and even bought him ammo

thats a first class ticket to the slammer or the drug chamber

>shes a woman
>thinking she'll get any time at all
That only applies to White women.
No ones going to defend a Muslim woman especially when she's the only living person associated with the worst attack since 9/11.
She's gonna fry.

obama pardons him if du.bs

You have to take out their families.

Nope, the cunt is a muslim, a woman and a mother. Too high on the oppression olympics scale.

>him

Death penalty for her if witnessed

more pics? She's hot

someone killed her or had her killed because she knows too much - there are probably even more people involved with this plot

WHEW
H
E
W

kek

she's pretty good looking, he must've been a closet fag.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Ex was hotter.

M A N L E T. A L E R T

>Of Mateen, Chahal (a neighbour) said, 'He was shorter than her and did not seem very friendly.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3645736/Orlando-gunman-s-widow-TEXTED-shooter-Pulse-nightclub-massacre-faces-two-criminal-charges-FBI-question-fourth-day.html

>Cry that he threaten me and beat me
>Just listen to the ex wife, she said she was beaten too
Well that's true I guess the patriarchy wills her to be free.

Yeah she was.

why she wearing a pearl g string on her head?

She's out of the country by now.

google it moron, the authorities can't find her.

Reminder that according to a poll 25.5% of French teenagers are Muslims

Put the F back in France
>F

With all this OJ shit on TV, we need a new OJ chase

Found the libertarian

B-but she's American, how can she flee?

she'll prob get promoted to ISIS female royalty (which as a woman is like, still below cow status)

She suffered from battered wife syndrome so she wouldn't go to the authorities. She'll get off because of this and get millions in defamation suits

>cancer of modern society
>not The Eternal (White) Vaginal Jew who welcomes non-whites and all kinds of degenerate social ills into the nation

>conspire to kill americans even if you were sort of coaxed
>win a defamation suit
yeah no way that's happening

Dog bless Ameriga.

Ignored or not, it would have at least covered her own ass. Now she's done.

When will they ever learn?

Only if she's lucky enough to pull a radical feminist judge.

I think he was being ironic. But you never know with those hobbits.

good start now what to do with the rest of the a-rabs

#NotAllMuslims you shitlord.

Thirsty motherfuckers.

Not that easy, I tried.

>impliying you wouldn't

She even looks brown like your kind.

She's already back in Pakistan.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4

Groovy

WE HAVE TO TAKE OUT THEIR FAMILIES

Being an accessory before the fact is a crime m8, as is being part of a criminal conspiracy to commit a crime

I never implied such a thing, but she's average, and don't go around calling people brown you filthy nigger.

She was extracted by Mossad operatives to keep her from being captured by fbi/cia.

Also pay dempbts
youtube.com/watch?v=Afl9WFGJE0M

Nope, authorities would have already been there to take her in if she tried boarding a flight.

>conspiracy to commit murder gets the death penalty

How so? Can't pop her for felony murder.

Make your case, counselor.

Doesn't she have off shore companies in Panama?

She gone

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=24185

sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-orlando-shooter-fort-pierce-wednesday-20160615-story.html

She can't leave the country though.
As soon as they decide to arrest her it won't be hard for them to find her.

She's probably already out of the country. She could have hopped on a boat to Cuba or fled to Mexico.

She wishes.