FREE VOTE

Successfully convince me to vote for Donald Trump, and I'll do it.

No:
>Muh lesser evil
>Muh white power
>Muh radical Islamic terrorism
>Muh anime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mba7SynRtVA
usnews.com/opinion/articles/2016-04-29/donald-trump-and-ted-cruz-tax-plans-benefit-the-wealthy-more-than-the-poor
taxpolicycenter.org/publications/analysis-donald-trumps-tax-plan/full
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Getting Trump elected will cause massive, widespread, never before seen levels of butthurt and rustled jimmies the world over.

But I'm not a meme-lord neckbeard basement dweller

>taxes for lower and middle class would go far down. if you made 60k a year you would only pay 1k of that in tax
>tariffs on companies making product outside of the us will either bring in massive income from faggots like apple making $600 phones for $0.03 in china or force them to bring production back to the states. its a win/win
>isolationist foreign policy will allow us to focus on the united states and let stupid sandfucks in goatfuckerstan fight each other without wasting our resources on intervention
>wont try to grab muh guns
>eliminating the borders for healthcare companies to break up the monopolies many plans, such as blue cross/blue shield, have on states. this will encourage competition and better deals/prices for the average citizen
>will audit the fed
>the wall will prevent illegals, guns, drugs and other undesirables from entering the country at a rate which they are

>by merely existing he will empower the people silenced by the (((progressive))) left and tone down the pc culture bullshit

if better taxes, less interventionalist bullshit, a more safe country and removal of leftist garbage doesnt appeal to you consider suicide

If we manufacture our iPhones here, although it'll be more humane, prices would mother fucking skyrocket lol

and then nobody would buy iphones because a $2000 phone isnt worth it

you seem to think that iphones are priced the way they are for any reason other than obscene markup. the prices would remain the same, go down or apple would fold

Being against mass immigration isn't a racial issue, it's an economic issue. Labor follows the laws of supply and demand like everything else and wages have not increased in decades. You can say you don't care about poorfags but if you look at TPP and its provisions for shit like "trade in services" you will see that the the race to the bottom is coming to everyone except the financial elite. Donald Trump isn't perfect but he's the only one with his head in the right place.

The pic you posted just be enough to convince you.

Donald Trump is the only one not bought by globalist evildoers.

He is also the only one trying to keep America a land of the free, which is how it should always be reguardless if the ideas and feelings of people who think it should be heavily regulated.

The reason liberals seem to hate him is because they think he is racist, homophobic, sexist, xenophobic, etc.

Then they can't cite an example besides he wants to build a wall.

Meanwhile Hillary also wanted a wall, supported the invasion of Iraq, the Arab spring destabilization, rejected gay marriage, is funded by the Saudis, Chinese, and multi-national banks, and doesn't support marijuana legalization.

>not even made by a japanese person
This is getting desperate

>less immigration
>higher paid blue collar jobs

>MUH LESSER EVIL
Opinion discarded

Do not.

He does'nt "believe" in climate change and his tax-plans are proven to doom america.

Also he is searching the problems of the countries economy in the foreigners while the big lobbies are responsible for all the crashes.

>listening to a guy whos country votes for suicidal dictator grandma

This is likely a slide thread, but still.
1. Trump will appoint staff based on their qualifications, not past favors owed and just because they're women
2. President Trump will lower your taxes more than Hillary
3. President Trump does not, in fact, have a history as a war hawk and is far less likely to get us into another endless proxy conflict like Obama did with Syria. Trump is more likely to use military resources, if he uses them at all and if Congress lets him, to attack ISIS who are far more deserving as it's our mess to clean up

Okay Ahmet

The federal government started the crashes by encouraging banks to give loans to "people" who couldn't get loans before because even non bankers could tell they weren't going to pay them back. Guess what? A huge amount of loans were given out and not paid back.
"people" is code for niggers and white trash in case you were wondering

Also I think Donald Trump will do a better job reigning in Wall Street than Hillary who has no plans to do so or Bernie who has no idea what he's doing. Carl Icahn is advising him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mba7SynRtVA

yes you are you fucking faggot

t. weeb neckbearded animu-jacking faggot

Trump needs to be elected because he will not be able to complete any of what he says he wants to do. Its just not possible for a president to act unilaterally like that.

Consequently, it is irrelevant who is elected president. What is important is to break down this thought control political correctness serves as. It shuts down expression of opinion and political discourse.

For example: immigration reform is a conversation that needs to be had. Its not racist. Its not xenophobic. It is a fundamental political function of the state, and citizens in a democracy need to discuss and form that policy. By pointing a finger and shouting "racist" at every expression of an opinion that doesn't fit the leftist narrative installed in post secondary institutions, reinforced by the media, and enforced by unthinking people - you prevent the function of a free democracy.

So Trump needs to be elected because he will at least be able to get people talking again and render the thought control apparatus ineffective.

Donald Trump has a plan, his plan? To make Americans feel like they matter, to make sure their hard work is not in vain.
Donald Trump wants American taxpayers to feel like their checks are full, instead of feeling like their pockets are empty because they have to give up thousands in taxes for people who are pampered by the democratic government.

Donald Trump wants YOU to feel grateful, feel joyous, and feel relieved that YOU live in AMERICA the GREATEST country in the history of the world.

he wants YOU to feel accomplished, and not have to give up a single extra tax dollar to lazy welfare recipients, illegal immigrants, or to dumb state projects that don't benefit you.

Whoaaaa look at that Canadian!
You're not American. Don't talk to me about foreign politics. Opinion discarded

>I'm not a meme-lord neckbeard basement dweller
>on Sup Forums
Somethings not adding up here

You're the one that needs convincing to vote Trump. To a real American, its self-evident. Pretty bad when a leaf out-burgers a burger.

>convince me to vote for Donald Trump
How's this for starters,
You'll never see him full on fagging out with a democrat on the house floor, because some faggots got killed in another country.

>no arguments
>comes from a country where the main income comes from krastawac and cows

>no arguments

And trump would make this even shittier with his tax plans

Are all the right wingers argument-less faggots that will suck every drop that promises something?

Cmon argue with Fagets

I'm voting for him because of his stance on Obamacare. Before Obamacare my employer provided health insurance at no extra cost. My co pay was $25 with a $500 deductible. Now I pay $100 per paycheck for insurance with a $100 copay and a $4000 deductible, and what is actually covered is littered with limitations.
Health insurance is now my second largest expense, and I'm literally paying for absolutely nothing. And no, I'm far from rich, I make $30k a year.
Niggers and cancer patients can pay for their own insurance instead of leeching off of my broke ass. Trump can bomb whoever the fuck he wants if he gets rid of this shit.

Okay then. How have his tax plans been proven to doom America?

The real question is why the fuck would you buy an Iphone dickhead

where the fuck did i say i own an iphone you sheepfucker

do they not teach grammar in your shit-tier country?

Short version
usnews.com/opinion/articles/2016-04-29/donald-trump-and-ted-cruz-tax-plans-benefit-the-wealthy-more-than-the-poor

Full report
taxpolicycenter.org/publications/analysis-donald-trumps-tax-plan/full

Do they not teach economics in your shit-tier country? That would explain the debt problem you are facing.

The production cost of an iPhone is ~200$ and sold for ~650$.
If your government would really care for you they would make apple produce it in the USA for ~400$ and make regulations that it still can only be sold for ~650$.

But the lobbies are ruining this for you. That's why you blame
>muh immigrants

>OP ignore everything after because this is a bait thread

Go home everyone