Led Zeppelin’s Robert Plant labelled Radiohead “crap” while out drinking in north London at the weekend...

>Led Zeppelin’s Robert Plant labelled Radiohead “crap” while out drinking in north London at the weekend, according to The Sun’s Buzarre column.
>According to the paper, Plant was drinking with a woman and demanded that the music playing in the pub was changed.
>Apparently Plant described Radiohead as “rhyming crap”, and also rubbished Red Hot Chili Peppers (whose music he likened to a nursery rhyme) before settling on Captain Beefheart.
Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

I thought Robert Plant died 2 years ago wtf

he's right up until he settled on beefheart

robert is absolutely fucking based

I didn't think it possible for me to admire Robert Plant more than I already did.

Fuck Radiohead. Embarrassing band.

Radiohead worst band to come out of England

>and also rubbished Red Hot Chili Peppers (whose music he likened to a nursery rhyme)

uh oh, breace for that one autist who will inevitably see this thread and start thesearus induced rant about how Californication is actually a sophisticated critique of the current zeitgeist or some shit like that

By The Way is actually pretty good

ITT: dads

oh that one

>Based Robert
Definitely /ourguy/

Based Robert. And for an old dude he still looks good.

Why is it that whenever a sub-90 IQ degenerate rockstar criticizes their intellectual and creative superiors, their equally sub-90 IQ drones support him by calling him "based" and /ourguy/?

yeah

Where did all this dad-rockers come from?

Your soy scent enabled grimesfags and rap quoting fags to take over the board. Now we taken over. Submit or die

Shut up soyboy

>Defening Radiohead.

He's not even as bad as the guy who thinks Hybrid Theory is a sophisticated piece of social commentary instead of edgy, tasteless music for 13 year olds.

What if he's the same guy?

>Hates Radiohead
>Likes Captain Beefheart

I don't know if he's /ourguy/ but my respect for him just went up by at least 40%

Thom York?
More like Thom HORK!
Amirite?
C'mon, who's with me here?

No.

Bad post.