What do you know about the British crown dependencies?

What do you know about the British crown dependencies?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sark_football_team
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are islands

These belong to Argentina.

Isle of mans flag is weird.

isle of man used to be a part of norway and that terrorist from jersey. thats about it

Me Dad was born in Guernsey, and so can legally move there if he wants. Also, right hassle getting a passport for him, so we don't really go abroad all that much.

Isn't Guernsey supposed to be a tax haven?

Isle of Man has a VERY endangered language.

Fun fact: The channel islands were invaded by the nazis.

So even though mainland UK was never invaded, our shitty little islands were.

#TheMoreYouKnow

But in all seriousness they are worthless.
They only exist so wealthy people can hide from the taxman.
Same reason why Monaco exists for the Frenchies and San Marino exists for the Italians and Liechtenstein exists for the Germans.

Look at this little shitty island called Sark.
These cunts decide their own laws.
What right do they have?
But another fun fact is now cars are allowed here.

It's hilarious.

tl;dr: at least they're white

people born there/natives live in abject poverty

That it is. I think Amazon's based in either it or Jersey for the UK, so they can get nice cheap prices on everything.

Bit of a farce, desu.

Jersey is an ISIS training ground for autistic white kids

saw a docu once about this on tv, nazis treated the brits really well, they never lacked anything, food, clothes, medical etc. after the nazis leaved and british troops moved in, the people cried about it that the occupation was finally over. they had always the feeling that something worse could happen to them. was an interesting docu actually.

If you think that's weird, here's Sicily's flag.

>What do you know about the British crown dependencies?
My great great grandparents lived on the Isle of Man, it used to be a major smuggling port and the island is a giant racetrack.

The channel islands we're the only British territory the Germans held in WW2. An autistic shitposter on Sup Forums lives in Jersey and was arrested for his shitposts.

i visited jersey once with my family since we have a house in normandy

first you have to take the boat there, a small shit boat, in which i puked overboard
then you arrive it's a tiny shit island
with shit weather (to be expected tbf)
then you figure out there is fucking nothing in there and you wonder why you came there in the first place
people are typical islanders and ugly
also they are the "rich but trashy" kind of people which you typically find in such places
very badly dressed, especially women, dressed like whores seriously it's shocking
the food is pretty fucking bad, it's bland no taste no nothing, i unironically asked them "what is your local cuisine" and they laughed in my face
then we tried going to the beach to the sand-yachting contest except there was no wind so nothing happened
eventually there was an old-car racing thing which i watched, they are british after all so they like their kitschy stuff, so i watched it
it was full of old people
also it feels very small, there's a small city center with pavement and that's their local equivalent of the champs-elysées kek, you can feel it's like a ghost town with suicidal locals and disappointed tourists basically

These things belong to French

we don't want them, trust me

We can expel the Anglos there and use it as bagnes for our shitskins

explain

always share the top 4 spot with them in the island games.

Jej. What about Sark at football?

The Island of Sark in the Channel islands was one of the last places where feudalism was practiced, it's sad that some faggoty-ass company made them stop practicing the centuries long form of governance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sark_football_team
>having the record of 0 goals for and 55 goals against from just three matches.
>the first team ever to fail to score a goal.
sadly faroe islands don't play football at the islands games, we are too good.

By documentary you mean a YouTube video by an Alt-Right activist?

that we're not one

/brit/ poster from jersey was a convert, got reported to the police, arrested, /brit/ then sends to the prison he's in pictures of smug pepe

>Sark was essentially feudal up until 2008
Does Britain forget they have a ton of small islands all over the world or what?

Been watching your Grandpa's old videos have you, Hans?

Contrary to Sup Forums memes we generally just let territories under our control do as they please.

When you feel like it that is.

you just went to the decoy islands where they send frenchies

I went to the Isle of Man once, everyone there kept talking about their "distinctive Manx accents," but they just sounded English

no

Still my favorite Sup Forums memory.

they're a Celtic people and closer culturally to Scotland and Ireland

fugg that looks comfy
Do the islands have decent internet?

You were tech part of the UK at the time. You could be sharing in the glory of having had the largest empire in the world, but instead, your entire country decided to be butthurt about it.

They have "distinctive Manx currency" too
I live inbetween two ports that serve the Isle of Man so getting the occasional Manx coin in your change isn't out of the ordinary
They're technically not legal tender in Britain but because they're exactly the same size as British coins and the Manx pound is pegged 1:1 to the British pound, no one cares