Sup Forums Tattoos

I like tattoos but I feel like I'll regret having one eventually.

You will regret a lot of things in life one day.

Don't do it.

in worst case you can get it removed. live life a little

Spend your money on some art you enjoy and not ruining your precious skin. They're basically the same thing except getting a tattoo is never a decision made by someone with a sound mind. Unless it's a military or cultural/family symbol tattoo and if it's very minimal. No colour or anything. Beyond that, don't bother. You'll just look silly and just show that you've been branded by someone else's ideas, which can't compare to your untainted flesh.

Millenials treat tattoos like graphic t shirts.

He looked best with long hair

Youll regret it once you become a little more mature and a little less pretentious.

Never got tattoos anyway. Muh i need a symbol on my body cause i lack personality gtfo

the only tattoo I would get is eight dots in a row.

first person to guess why gets an internet point

That's a bit one sided ain't it? I mean I guess I'm forgetting where tf I am, but there ARE some good tattoos. There are.

This guy single-handedly removing himself from the gene-pool.
Fucking terrifying.

>jus do whatever crazy shit u wan xD

I'm the same boat but I'm just nitpicky as fuck and would probably start to hate it after a week

Wanna know something even scarier?
This NOT removing him from the gene pool

he's multiplying

fuck me, delete.

>You'll just look silly and just show that you've been branded by someone else's ideas
Literally everyone on earth is a product of other people's ideas. How the fuck is a swastika or the McDonalds logo any different from a military tattoo? It' still a symbol of a collective consciousness regardless. That's what society is.

one for each cock you suck daily

subtle one. it's only crooked cuz i was twisting my arm

Very few things are as stupid as getting a tattoo

Everyone I've ever met has said this is pretentious but I'm not a very pretentious person. I forget I have it and I don't regret it due to the overwhelming regret of different aspects of my life.

regretting tattoos is the most beta thing in the world

if you dont like it just add more until its not the main focus anymore

why do people think it's pretentious? do they actually recognize what it's from?

you must really like Pokemon

This is the worst advice I've ever heard. This is how someone that hates tattoos ends up covered in tattoos.

cool dilated peoples tat

what kind of logic is this? "Keep making mistakes because eventually you will have made so many, you will have forgotten that first mistake"

do you work at starbucks?

I love that album with all my heart but that tat is cringey

kek

no I work an office job
unless you tattoo your face or hands you'll be fine

not even somewhere you can easily hide.

what about when you grow out of the album in three years?

why didn't you make it blue? it just looks like a random circle

I truly, truly hope you didn't get this on yourself. Godspeed is Univers Zero for middle schoolers and college freshmen. Album's pretty terrible dude.

the world is becoming more and more accepting of tattoos in the workplace, which is nice, and only dinosaur bosses really care.

as long as you're not distasteful with your flaunting or what they are, no one these days cares past asking what it is/showing a slight interest.

music tattoos only work if they are vague enough to look cool to someone who has no idea what the tattoo means
example

Cool to see a warhammer fan on Sup Forums

The only act I've loved enough over the course of my life to get a tattoo of is The Beatles, but look at this shit. They're all so tacky and gay. The only one that is sort of okay is the Apple Records logo. Without text, though.

Much like the Beatles

i don't like how colored tats look. also i like the ambiguity

99% of every tattoo ever is tacky and gay

17yo with oppressive parents.
will try smoking cigarettes in a few months, after years of voicing such disgust for them.

>no I work an office job
Jesus Fuck that's legit even more miserable.

What?

correct
not the other guy, but 31, don't smoke and think tattoos are retarded
kek

>mfw someone actually got a crosley tattoo

Eh, getting tattooed is a personal choice. You're welcome to your opinion of them. Personally, my tattoos have never affected my ability to get a PhD or job in my specialty field.

I have a feeling that making it blue would still have it looking like a random circle, albeit a blue one.

Whats your PhD in?

sucking dick

Biological sciences, specialization in ecology

post-punk

underrated comment

>that gif
too much cuteness

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

Nice, saving for later

>Just mad he didn't get trips

wierd, you sound like my brother except he's allergic to success.

you dropped your spaghetti

I want to get the three headed dog on my wrist

I've met a few people with the same allergies. Either way, my tattoos have never caused problems. However, all of mine are in places that can be covered up by a t-shirt and jeans.

get something from the yellow submarine. i always loved how those apple bombers looked. all the fish look awesome too

fucking ded

What do you guize think???

That won't age well.

embarassing

silly skull, u r not fishe

loser who depends on drugs for happiness. Is a wasted shell who thinks his delusions are valid

he looks like chad version of stu the lizard boi

>Live life a little
this is so fucking retarded
Everytime someone says this it's about something that could be harmful on the long run.
>YEAH GET A NO LOVE DEEP WEB TATTOO DUDE
>COME ON LIVE LIFE A LITTLE LMAO

hey nice cat man

the skull would look nice too

the ones with the yellow submarine are not bad either

holy shit

lmfao why would anyone get this

>"I don't do drugs"
>"Come on! Live a little!"
Literally every time
unless you're like, telling someone to go on a rollercoaster ride, do not say this. It's the gayest argument to try and push someone outside their comfort zone. There are MILLIONS of better things to say, it just makes you sound like a faggot if you think people aren't 'living' because they have different self-imposed restrictions than you

me

great lyric but why that font?

life is meaningless just do whatever crazy shit you want

aka "I dunno"

tattoos have always existed you sperg.

good lyric from best dg album
bretty gool

My parents both have Kate Bush tats. They met at one of her shows in the late 70s and got the tats after their 20 yr anniversary. They still go to a fuckton of shows.
My Dad has some german lyrics from one of her songs on the inside of his forearm and my moms got 3 small ones around the back of her ear, inside of forearm, and across the side of her foot.

cute

I think its fucking sick user

it isn't just symbolism. it's a form of artistic expression

yo when does it look like someone strapped a huge head on a tiny body

really cringy. I'm sorry user
on most levels it's ok, but it's also undeniably and most likely unintentionally funny, with a skull peeking out of a pond
Is this shopped? So many band tattoos is kind of try hard. Those should be on your jacket mate
Not bad looking at all, can't really say much about a circle though. Hard to say if the placement is cool from that somewhat ambiguous photo
Not bad at all
I don't care for Grimes, but that design itself COULD look really dope as a tattoo, and the inking looks good. Weird fucking placement though that mostly ruins it, it's just like you accidentally fell into some record cover machine and got stamped as you tried to escape
pretty classic, but on the other hand who the fuck even are those people
edgy
I somehow read
>My parents both have Kate Bush tits

How you think you look: How you really look:

just like grimes

fucking cringe

Don't get anything that would ruin your skin like a tattoo. You'll probably regret it if you aren't one of those spergs that get a ton of tattoos and hang out in tatted out crowds.