What does sex with an italian girl feel like?

what does sex with an italian girl feel like?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_southern_Italy
youtu.be/e03h6qOUPYE
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/pictures/7922738/Miss-Cicciona-2010-The-Miss-Chubby-Italy-beauty-contest-in-pictures.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silures
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your dick smells like pasta bolognese for a week later.

You tell me
Rude

Expensive

Put your dick inside a pizza. There you go!

Could you have sex with her if she same blank facial expression for the whole time?

Just like a mamma used to make

samefag

Stop samefagging retard

Samefag

salty bags of bolognese

You put your penne in her conchiglione and fill her up like a ravioli.

Not disgusting since Italian girls wash their pussy unlike brit ogresses

what does sex with a girl feel like?

nothing special

If she doesn't have a pretty face and can do ahegao then I can't cum so probably shit

>tfw two qt italian grills moved to my small town
whited in progress!

Go ahead and throw a thousand years of evolution away

Like reading Dante, your experience will be fapping from afar

thanks but no thanks, i don't feel like becoming finnish

I would wager a good quarter of this site doesn't know.

lewd

I couldn't have sex with her otherwise

it felt great until yesterday night

Do Italian girls give good handjobs?

>Italians and Estonians diverged only 1000 years ago

Only a quarter?

BALTED.com

Why the tears, fratellino?

yes

How am I supposed to know?

You know from experience?

samefaggots

angry

aforementioned homosexual

Whitebois will never ever know that, Italian girls are for the BBC only

My GF is Arbëreshë which are ethnic Albanians living in Italy since 300-500 years, Christian Albanians who fled the Ottoman conquest of Albania 500 years ago.

Her last name is Italian and I'm assuming shes mixed genetically between Italian and Albanian after her family living in Italy for so long.

Lets say shes half Italian, anyway, it feels pretty good. Pussy is tight, tits are big and she's got a fetisch for northern european guys which makes it kinda hot "breeding her".

Yep, and by going for that BBC they're not race-traitors either. Sorry, Mario, you're not left out because of the second "B" in the BBC equation, but the first.

>triggered whitebois be like
LMAO

maybe like a swarthy french girl

Is this Norman Mindset?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_southern_Italy

do you lads ever take a step back from the memes and realise how autistic it is for a bunch of virgins to argue about who can fuck Italian girls on a mongolian cartoon image board

Probably, like something hot and exhausting. And in the morning you should buy a navaja to go zumpata with her kamorrista brother

yes but when I do I get sad

>navaja
>zumpata

Do Italian girls likes big french cock?

>buy a navaja to go zumpata with her kamorrista brother

I have no idea what this means

my italian gf cheated on me with a french guy in paris

follow up question, do they like small french cock ?

Navaja - spanish folding knife, which was popular among other europeans - italians, germans, french.
Zumpata - a knife duel in Camorra crime organization.

It feels kind of dirty "conquering" and "mating" with females belonging to another ethnic group t b h. Playing the role of a conqueror impregnating a woman from another ethnic group in bed turns me the fuck on.

what is a campanian doing in russia?

>virgins

Hmmpph. Speak for yourself.

I hope you forgave her

I'm not a campanian, I've just read a book. "Worldwide history of knife fighting" by Denis Cherevichnik. Not a flawless thing

This is indeed the Viking/Norman spirit.

pewds?

Why? That is grounds for instant dismissal without pension.

Well, the Italian bloke above said they only go for the BBC, so probably yes.

t. pewds

>Navaja
He is mixing Spanish with Italian.

Does she ever give you a look like this?

A med girl like this would drive me wild.

she looks like she is trying to hold in a poo

Pewds live in Brighton or Bradford or whatever mate,
in Bongistan. Its more likely that you are Pewds than me being him.
Girls, her included, often do that wrinkle thing with their eyebrows and breath heavily when you insert the benis in vagina slowly for the first few thrusts during sex.

I just don't know how do Italians call navaja-like folding knives.
youtu.be/e03h6qOUPYE

southern Girls are the best

>tfw no Italian waifu to make gnocchi for you
I can't even deal with it anymore

tfw

My first time was with an Italian girl, kind of.
She's French and born here but both her parents are Italian
It felt good and since the whole party heard it and she was a new girl in the school I built myself a short term alpha reputation for a couple months in high school

And now you're here

Agreed

>this thread
h-hot

Tell me it was worth it

agreed

Patrician.

>it's a "nordics fetishize our ugly women and stroking their dicks to cherrypicked pictures of Italian actresses" thread

good movie

I fail to see the problem.

I've seen this episode before

>the eternal luigi spreading lies so Gothic barbarians won't come and sack them again and carry off their women

i see what's happening giacomo.
i see

Lucky for you it's happening to your women on a mass scale right now

Way to go for the low-hanging fruit

It's the easiest

pic related is a 6/10 in italy :^)

What's the film?

tokyo drift

Alright, just for you Mario, we'll stop posting attractive Italian women and start posting ugly ones instead.

I'm not even Nordic, I'm basically Mediterranean. You see, I am mostly Scottish, which means I have some Gaelic ancestry, which means I probably have some Irish ancestry, which makes me part Atlanto-Mediterranean and thus makes qt Italian women my birthright.

WE

Good thing there is the Schengen agreement. Italy, I am coming for you

>Atlanto-Mediterranean
what

hawt

t. errone

Its not hot when others fuck our women. The Swedish women who run after nignogs should be gassed t b h

now there's a girl who enjoys her pasta

read anthroplogy and racist haplotype/skull measuring forums lol.

But seriously, the British Isles have large so called "Mediterranean" ancestry from the first farmers in the Neolithic, who sailed up the Atlantic coast from Spain. That ancestry is more concentrated in Celtic areas as opposed to Anglo-Saxon ones.

#HBD #Science #WeWuzMegalithBuilders

welsh are italian?

zumpata literally means jump

t.southerner

Is it hot when you fuck their women though? Should nignogs who run after the BNC be splashed with acid or honour killed?

ahahahaha I'm laughing like a madman uuuuahahahaha SUBHUMAN IRRELEVANT FUCKWIT AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH ESTONIA SUPERIOR TO ITALY GENETICALLY... UUUUOOOOOOOOH AHAHAHHAHA!!!

That's one way to put it lol.

Tacitus actually talks of Welsh tribes originating in Spain as evidenced by their dark curly hair.

Also, Celtic languages are the most closely related to the Romance ones, from the broader group 'Italo-Celtic'.

Celts are Med, it's science!

Yeah baby!

Here, have some more...
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/pictures/7922738/Miss-Cicciona-2010-The-Miss-Chubby-Italy-beauty-contest-in-pictures.html

Found the relevant quote:
"... the swarthy faces of the Silures, the curly quality, in general, of their hair, and the position of Spain opposite their shores, attest to the passage of Iberians in old days and the occupation by them of these districts; ..."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silures

WE WUZ SIESTA