/trans/ - Only reliable sources like The Daily Star edition

Rumours:
>Barcelona are "a matter of hours" away from signing playmaker Philippe Coutinho, 25, from Liverpool after their representatives travelled to Liverpool on Tuesday to conclude the deal. (Sport via Metro)

Portugal midfielder Andre Gomes could join the Reds as part of the Coutinho deal. (Mundo Deportivo via Sun)

>Chelsea are hoping for up to four more arrivals before the end of the transfer window, with Leicester City midfielder Danny Drinkwater, 27, high up on Antonio Conte's list. (Standard)

Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish has denied the club is on the verge of being sold to a consortium led by former Arsenal defender Tony Adams. (Mirror)

>Hull City are close to signing 32-year-old midfielder Sebastian Larsson on a free transfer from Sunderland. (Daily Mail)

Sheffield United have made a new bid for Blackburn defender Darragh Lenihan, 23. (Sky Sports)

>Tottenham's £30m midfielder Moussa Sissoko is "keen on joining" Turkish club Trabzonspor but Spurs will only sanction a permanent deal rather than loan. (Mirror)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qn9ZBDWulkc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally sitting like that right now in work.

Where will Bale end up?

chelsea do something

*blocks your path*

That posture hurts my fucking back just looking at it. I already snapped mine on deadlies two years ago.

Real Madrid

I just don't see them letting him go/him pushing for a move away

the virgin walk

Dutch user, make a 190kg version of this please.

>Portugal midfielder Andre Gomes could join the Reds as part of the Coutinho deal. (Mundo Deportivo via Sun)

Liverpool will never win the title with Klopp. i was hyped at first.

>Chelsea want Drinkwater

It's Scott Parker all over again

Why does he walk towards the camera?

>I ain't no fucking wheeler dealer no more

>dissing Parky

or Steve Sidwell

fuck you Scott Parker was world class

lmao Conte lost it

How much will Chelsea pay for Drinkwater? Surely Leicester won't let him go?

£40M.

35 or summat

He peaked at Newcastle desu

Remember seeing Parker for Fulham the other season. He was running so slowly it was like a glitch in the fucking matrix.

Bet he still made those tackles somehow

What do you want them to do?

Sign a winger who will not play, and take play time from Musonda (lol implying)
A fourth choice midfield whose highlight of the season will be sitting on the bench against Strawberry town in the league cup?
Sing a striker after all the money spent on Batty and Morata?
A cb, when that position already has too many players?

Chelsea need a bench option for the left wing and that's it, talking realistically.

How the fuck did Chelsea manage to get an even worse team this season? If they didn't sell or buy anyone their team would look better than it is currently

by alienating one of the best strikers in the world

>mfw LRL is fuming over Chelsea still

>captcha trans wood

*than last season

the epl cant handle big characters like costa and suarez the media just eats them up and makes them out to be worse than they really are

league wont be the same without costa playing in it

thanks la

the media has nothing to do with costa

Daily reminder that Phil is not for sale. Klopp doing an amazing job.

Conte get cocky and think chelshit can get any world class striker easily, also other clubs already get used to his meme formation

is it the year of the Batman?

>big characters
>where the stats show Costa is a dirty fucker yet doesn't get punished for it; yet his team mates do lel

Chelsea is full of foul committing, dangerous play fuck nuts, lad.

Has Morata managed to put the biscuit in the basket yet?

he tried to force a move last summer and this winter. Conte literally said he prefers to kill a player he can't trust

They can always buy the poor man's higuain to replace him

he didn't look too great against a team with two left backs at centre back

Thanks, lad.

Has Morata managed to put the chicken in the coop yet?

>coop
dont think they'd allow it

Fast and messy one

>Hi there, Licky, can you explain to Sky Sports why you walk towards the camera?

youtube.com/watch?v=qn9ZBDWulkc

I NEED A FUCKING JOB NOW

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Football journalist/podcaster?

I actually have a masters in journalism

how many years is that?

Are you old enough that you did that before the print media died or just stupid.

You could have a Masters in Journalism from Milton Keynes Poly-Technic and it'd mean fuck all. Unless you have it from Oxford, Cambridge or UCL it's worthless. I guess if it's from a Russell Group you're OK.

>there are idiotic women on youtube who are bringing in tens of thousands per month by being "journalists" without a degree in it

yeah that's great but how many family members do you have in high places?

Pull a Tim Vickery, move to Brazil, marry a random favelada and shitpost about football on hue television.

Best just marry a rich sugardaddy, senpai

Have you tried becoming a """"journalist"""" making videos about online sexism as a stepping stone to writing columns in the Guardian about transfer fees being problematic because they are emblematic of a society still profiteering from the legacy of slavery?

Or he could keep his dignity and write online articles/blog posts about football, and use us as free advertisement. Just make a twitter account, whatever the youth use to make their sites, and write interesting things.

isn't that Glenn Greenwald (minus the footy bit)?

>so many manure fans in skopje
>everything is dirt cheap to them
>they are gonna have a great time
>didn't manage to get a ticket

I feel very left out lads

lids

Just stupid

It's a dying industry

None otherwise I wouldn't be begging/ shitposting for a job on a Tibetan dream-weaving emporium

Yes

>idiotic
>who are bringing in tens of thousands per month
You should only pick one desu

You shouldn't mock the mentally ill la.

>Kyle Bartley signs new 4 year contract with Swansea
He hates the Leeds

Go start a fight. Mancs are well easy to piss off lad.

>Irish Pub

Fucking paddies get everywhere.

Your mum does it to you lol.

ready for The Super Cup tonight lads? I sure am! Just finishing this cuppa then switching to the special brew YEAH

being a wax statue is cool

justin long is too unlikeable to be a lead protagonist

thunder and lightning lads!!!!!!!

Justin (((Jacob))) Long

Dutch user, make a 190kg edit of this please.

Swansea have agreed to signed Chadli for £22 million plus add-ons with medical in coming days

>Cov Kid Courtney Baker-Richardson is on the brink of signing for Premier League Swansea City.

HOWLING LAD.

How did he take this picture?

She's not retired, nerdstein.

EXCELLENT filename

>Courtney Baker-Richardson
Ah yes, the double barrelled black name footballer.

hebrew names are very common

The Gylfi replacement finally

They aren't Mancs though they're United fans. United fans are even easier to piss off btw desu senpai baka.

i love how consistent this meme is

I miss him guys.

Get their parents to actually stay together then

I cant wait untill these kids grow up and marry other double barreled kids.

From what I've read Bale absolutely doesn't want to leave.

But his wages are almost the same as Ronaldo's and he's contributing fuck all with all his injuries at the moment,

When I saw him play in the friendlies this season he looked slow like Torres. Madrid are aware of this and decide to flog him off before he gets any worse and his value decreases.

The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.

is she trying to look like a child

where are the fantasy premier league codes

bit sexist

Ronaldo to Monaco is a done deal, screencap this

i'd invest, but how do you propose catching all birds

I honestly think they should dump him. he has had injuries, isn't a fan favorite, is in his late 20s and could still fetch 90-100 mill. no point in keeping him when you have suitable replacements and could cash out big

who does Bakayoko start over when fit

fabregas

Holy shit, my brother works for Jorge Mendes and said that he was involved in a transfer even more shocking than Nerman's, could this be it?

>brazilian
>working

u wot m8. Chelsea needs a better defensive left wing back, a better attacking right one, and Another midfielder in case of injuries.

And I followed Musonda while he was at Betis and wasn't too impressed. His touch is godly, but he has no footballing IQ. When he played he held the ball up too much killing momentum and being unable to gel with the team.
He has the touch of Bernardo Silva and the mind of Gervinho.

Leeds have just signed Cameron Borthwick-Jackson too lol