Burger looking for new home

Hello Sup Forums seeing as how Trump's numbers are dropping and Shillary is rising I'm getting out, any suggestions?

How dare you use the Planeteers for your silly memes.
Remove that picture right now.

Getting out of what? Your country? If so, everyone should go to Estonia.

What does vape mean?

Stay the fucking course. This is your country, fucking fight for it. Don't shit the bed and run away, that's for the libtards.

yeah, go back to Mexico, where you came from.

faggot

just become a liberal bro, that's what I'm doing

it's pretty comfy

Faggot cigarrettes.

Imagine smoking a shitty hookah 24/7, obnoxiously, and claiming you need it like a medical condition.

Its like fat people and diet coke

A good point
Fuck off

Cowards flee. You're no better than the "child" "refugee" pig fuckers invading Europe.

What do faggots like you not understand? America is the worlds last hope. If this is lost, its all lost. Maybe you should stop being such a pussy. Buy a gun now and if trump loses, kill yourself like everyone else on Sup Forums. Eitherway, there is nowhere for you to run.

Is that a thing? Why? I mean doesn't make any sense what the fuck.

Take a stand now, or die. There is nowhere left to flee.

"Just give in to Isis bro, your anus will hurt from the daily rape but atleast you won't be dead"

If Trump loses the entire West is fucked. He's the only one who would look the other way if we had to use "special persuasion techniques" in sending the muds back home.

If he loses it's your fault

No, you, shitskin traitor

A true point, RACE WAR NOW!

Better dead than red

hon hon hon

The glorious new Republic of Cascadia.

Texas

I see... alright leaf, usually you're all a bunch of disgusting dog fucking libtard but on this day you have shown to me you aren't all that bad, I'll stay and help MAGA.

>implying que le Français n’était pas LA langue seconde aux États-Unis avant la reforme d'immigration des années 60

faggot
a
g
g
o
t

Stay in your country, vote Trump, provide compelling evidence to get Shillary in jail.

Corrrect the record troll spotted. Fuck off faggot

This is what I'm doing, regardless of the election outcome. Interviewing for jobs this week.

>impliquant que I want to use your effeminate monkey language

Vape hate is the real fag meme. Only people that say stupid shit like this are retards too addicted to cigarettes that they will never be able to quit or kids to young to do either. In the last 4 years i have seen 1 person use a vape that wasnt me. It was a construction worker doing a job at my work. He would do his shit and randomly rip a drag off his vape. Real faggot shit AMIRITE? As for me, i can inhale nicotine which is far superior to lipping it (althought general snus is good) and i can still out run and out pace most faggots on this board. Long story short, i will die of some fucked cancer from this habit, but unlike cig fags, i dont have to deteriate in my 20s. So yall can suck my fat dick.

"I speak Spanish to God, Italian to women, French to men, and German to my horse."

-Charles V

Come home Hebrew man

Never 4get.

so Hitler is ukranian?

do or die, my friend.
It's in times like these that the character of a nation is shown

Somalia.
Sage all slide threads

>Fight harder ja, do it for me

>Don't be a Nyet-Nyet Natalia, be a Da-Da Dominika. Eyes on the prize

Sweden has decent gun laws and the most peaceful and beautiful nature and wildlife in the world. We only need to get rid of welfare and to get the right to defend ourselves and then we're uncucked

Come home, white man. Come build a cuckshed with me

Its honestly just for pussies.you know,like to let other people know what a fag you are.