Why do blacks try to claim other peoples Ancient civilizations?

Thoughts?

Got anymore hilarious stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dswGoIyORk
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tumbleweave
youtu.be/hRA8h7rQ4Ss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cognitive_biases
fookembug.wordpress.com/2008/12/01/the-seven-black-presidents-before-barack-obama/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek
This is new for me
I know that the Beta Israel are Jews but I don't think these nigger is a Jew.

this is mostly harmless right? it won't bite us in the ass if we encourage this recent trend?

>edmon bongabong

Israel is a gateway to Europe.

Something doesn't add up in the history of niggers, like a portion was removed or replaced.

We can joke all we want but I'm convinced they had their history rewritten.

What do you mean?

WE

WUZ

SHUT. IT. DOWN!

JESUS AND SHIT

>James Arthur Wacismann
Subtle kek.

>rewritten
>written in the first place
YOU SAY YOU'RE DEADLY
CAN YOU UNDERSTAND
YOU DON'T SNIFF PETROL FROM A CAN

The fact that they never accomplished anything leads them to invent legends about being once great rulers and sheit. Its pathetic really.

>>James Arthur Wacismann KEK
Who the hell is that.

Someone had a serious case of Jungle Fever.

Israelite's n shieeet

Lol even "sis" is a little skeptical... "How you find this???"

because once a black person runs out of things to steal , it makes up new things to steal and play the "we wuz" and "u racis" card everytime they are caught in the act.

they can´t help it.
black criminals tend to behave like dogs with tearing pillows apart.
and after the scolding they are back at it again until more drastic measures are taken.
and after that they hate owner / whitey and do it again out of spite till they die.

but this same applies to anyone with no selfcontrol regardless of race or skincolor.

whites
asians
jews
sandniggers
niggers
gooks
spooks
nonhumans.

all have these traits.

it´s called not believing in god and karma.

>Yahawadah Ahraya Yasharahla

kek

The Jews did it.

Don't have time to dig.

Take picture.

Blacks realized their people are so devoid of any serious and admirable history that they compensate by stealing from more successful civilizations.

You can see it in their eyes, a melancholic remorse for their people; it's sad really.

WTF
i can't stop laughing.

>Abraham Afrikanus Lincoln
Kek I'm OK with this

They had no story to begin with.

WE WUa JEWS AND SHEEET!

But seriously, can they gibsmedat the Jews out of being Jews? Fight of the century here!

I know it's fun to take the piss and have a laugh.

But if it helps them feel part of something then why not let 'em believe BS.

t. Copt

It's their culture to steal.

LINCOON

>4th black president

jesus christ, who were the first three?

>Afro-Austrian Moor
They're literally making this shit up as they go along. Wait until they learn that the Moors themselves weren't even black.

ancient egyptians

so easily debunked

I have always wondered how the real egypcians feel about this kangz shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=6dswGoIyORk

only nigggers are retarded enough to believe that jacob was a nigger

pharaohs were jews, and they re not fully human

Black people will literally take anything from history, try to muddle with it a bit, and pretend it was a result of them. Like, they legit think they invented every genre of music and other bullshit. The hoops they jump through to come to these conclusions are amazing. I've noticed it usually starts off with black dudes claiming something, and then some "radical" black chick comes along and is like "UHHH ACTUALLY SISTER MONIQUE DID THIS 10 YEARS BEFORE ANY BLACK MAN DID"

And it ends like this, right?

im gonna die from the laugh, that title, very nice, is their hair fake ??? must be

It's like this.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tumbleweave

>the hair spells "9/11"
>then spells pol after being stepped on

my nigger bash folder weighs nearly 500 mb, how much weighs yours ??

I've been organizing my 3 GB of shitposting material, and I've old sorted 21MB into my folder so far.

We'll be free from our curses in 2019 after the 400 years of affliction and slavery have come to past. I don't know why you all deny this. Black people have literally done nothing to harm anyone in the world but ourselves. You look at the crime rates and statistics and they're highly disproportionate but only amongst ourselves. We keep to ourselves ans yet we are hated by the world. The world has no reason to hate us. We were traded all across the world as slaves, to help build up nations and yet we're hated...for what exactly? The truth is because God said so. We turned our backs on him time and time again. He announced our curses in Deuteronomy 28. He said we will forget our history, lose our language, our culture, and our everything and we have. He said we would work the fields but not reap a reward(built nations as slaves but no recognition)he said he will make us a byword(Nigger). You all were created to hate us as punishment yet you guys don't realize this but its in the very book you go around killing people over. People know this yet to deny it. Palestinians know it to be true and you want them dead because of it. Your people mindfucked Arabs into believing white is right and turning the children of Ishmael against their cousins the Israelites, children of Israel/Jacob. After hundreds of years they finally realize how evil you are. You heard what Omar Mateen said, Arabs are waking up to y'alls nonsense and so are we. The prophecy shall come to pass and if you are a true Christian you can't deny this and that's what hurts y'all the most. You're afraid of the punishment and you're afraid of our revenge and the fact we'll be kings again, and you should be. God wants created you as a lesson for us all to show he is our God. He made you evil and gave y'all the world in our faces so one day he can destroy you. As invincible as you all are with your power & influence you are & mean nothing to us & God. This knowledge scares you.

youtu.be/hRA8h7rQ4Ss

>rewritten
for a history to be rewritten, it has to be written in the first place. Not a single nigger country has a native written language to this day, save for Ethiopia, and even theirs is archaic Arabic/Syriac.

commence dump pls

that looks like one of the original gifs from niggermania

I have a meeting in a bit, but I can post a few.

WE WUZ CHEMISTS N' SHIEET. SUPHIE BE OPPRESSING US, YO

How do you actual egypcians feel about these kangz claims?

vanity, that's all this ever is and it's the only thing they really have

>Mohammad is black
>given his tendencies...

I dunno... this seems legit...

Its simply one of these on a mass scale:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cognitive_biases

shut it down

Same as you, fellow kang

The rich history of many african kingdoms were destroyed by the British Empire as a means of belittling their national identity. T'is true, look it up.

b-b-but dat 1 pikture doh

British leftycucks have recently been rewriting their own history to make it seem like nigs have always been there.
Mostly wordplay
>Britain has been diverse by the literal term (Franks, Germanics, etc.)
>Colloquially it means blacks and brownies
>ergo Britain is nig country
but sometimes they just straight up say it.

WE WUZ ERRYBODY and sheit

>africa
>nation states

guessing they went for all the good ones who weren't too controversial
George Washington
John Adams
James Madisen
James Monroe
My guesses

gingger niggers robs fruit too

The truth is everyone is black. You're black, I'm black, General Lee and Hitler were black, EVERYONE IS BLACK

Ethiopia has a history of defeating you

>Nobody cared who they were until they put on the masks

Just looked it up actually
fookembug.wordpress.com/2008/12/01/the-seven-black-presidents-before-barack-obama/
1. John Hanson (a Moor)
2. Thomas Jefferson
3. Andrew Jackson
4. Abraham Lincoln
5. Warren Harding
6. Calvin Coolidge
7. Dwight E. Eisenhower

well not really. the alberto thing is just a meme due to age of empires. the egypcian thing is actually widespread and they actually believe in it

BS, the only history they got is the west african _slaving_ muslim kingdoms, and the Nubians. Nubian history is still mostly intact, but it doesn't amount to much, and they didn't have a written language, so there wasn't a lot to know to begin with

kek

would you like a McFisting with that sir?

WE WUZ KANGS

>>Supported by Russia
KEK

how the fuck you gonna get beat up on the outside of a drive through window?
This is what's wrong with white people
Bunch of little bitches

i wish this was a video game
>he doesn't main shanequa

how, do u know he is a mestizo or a spic ??

>moor = black
wew

WE WUZ EMPLOYEES AND SHEIT

>blacks claim to be ancient Egyptians
>blacks claim to be ancient Jews
>blacks enslaved themselves