So I'm just getting into Lil Peep and Crystal Castles now, what other crappy buzz bands am I sleeping on...

so I'm just getting into Lil Peep and Crystal Castles now, what other crappy buzz bands am I sleeping on? also what are the conspiracy theories around Lil Peep's death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cldf_MEoYt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mk ultra male beta sex kitten, drug dealer and handler for bella thorne, one video where he is joking with ((adam22)) and says 'i'm already dead lol!!! hehe' and they laugh about it

there is no conspiracy theory lmao look at the man

lil peep's not really dead. the dude who played lil peep was a model. all the hype was manufactured (i.e. he was never "big in russia" or "gained popularity on Sup Forums"). the plan was all along to produce "rap's kurt cobaine".
he was shilled here eveyrnight around the same time for months before his death and every reply would be like
>shut up no one listens to lil peep
but now... you wouldn't even know it
it was just so obvious what they were going for

it is funny it does almost seem deliberate, like making the album 'part one' knowing he would never make part two.

youtube.com/watch?v=cldf_MEoYt0

there is no conspiracy he took fent and died, its crazy how people aint even talking about fent still, almost all heroin in America has some fentalogue in it and it kills people everyday its cheap as shit and highly potent and addictive, its like if you could get heroin for the price of weed, so lots of dumb shit drug dealers lace their drugs with it. All these rappers gave up Xanax because peep died but that wasn't even what killed him the only people ive heard mention fentanyl is Danny Brown and fucking Riff Raff. Where I live the death numbers increase every year, 2015 and 16' had around 1000 deaths combined from overdoses and 2017 in the first 4 months had over 1000. All its takes is 0.1 of a gram to kill ya

people like you always catastrophize fentanal like it's some poision when in reality it's just another drug and you aren't supposed to take too much of it. the rest of us are just happy that the dope we can get now gets us higher than ever. fuck off pussy

I can tell you're a drug addict by the way you type. This guy was the son of a professor and if he didn't know what even you knew there is no excuse. Stop smoking weed you hippie filth

His father is a college professor, but I'm pretty sure he was absent for most of Peep's childhood. His mother raised him and his brother on her own

Thing is its hard to gauge how much is "too much" with fent, you never do H and worry about a hotspot? Ik its Sup Forums so you're just user beefing and probably never done it or know what I just said but nah was hooked for 2 years and I've seen lots of people die and they were hardcore heroin addicts not just random kids

What are you on drugs I don't even understand what you mean, why would him being the son of a professor have to do with anything

Yeah and his mother is still highly educated, a PhD holder herself if I remember. He wasn't at all the white trash naif he pretended to be and this myth construction is pathetic

I don't really think he pretended to be anything. I don't mean he was fully honest in his songs, but there was something inside of him that made him write his stuff. I think he just did what he wanted to with his life, it was working well musically but unfortunately it brought him to this

it's not hard just don't do a lot at a time and stop when u feel like ur dying

>proud doing opiates

who hurt you

hopefully you OD you dumb bitch, you should be ashamed for increasing the demand for fentanyl

>stop when you feel like ur dying
now I know you're a troll

you've obviously never done it cause that's how it works

DAILY REMINDER DRUGS SHILLS SHIT UP THESE THREADS WITH THEIR ADDICTION AND PITY RANTS TO MAKE THE FAKE LIL PEEP STORY SEEM AUTHENTIC
DAILY REMINDER DRUGS SHILLS SHIT UP THESE THREADS WITH THEIR ADDICTION AND PITY RANTS TO MAKE THE FAKE LIL PEEP STORY SEEM AUTHENTIC

I came back to Sup Forums after 3 years or so and it's still just a bunch of stupid impressionable teens

fuck this board

are you surprised, like you thought that coming back 3 years later people would discuss shit its Sup Forums as long as were anonymous people dont care about the quality of their conversations, howd you not remember that anything that isnt a "post ur tens" or general threads have no value or conversation

until you've already OD'd and melded to the couch

>py buzz bands am I sleeping on? also what are
Pink Floyd

Good, fuck off. We don't want you here

This. Lil peep is part of the Russification of American youth. Break their spirit, turn them against their parents and their state, make them respect drug culture, make them permanently mark it on their faces.

well obviously I didn't expect it to change, I'm just surprised that the new trend people jumped on is this new soundcloud rap or whatever you call it

Some people play video games
Some people collect stamps
and some do dope.

I dont take dope, I smoke weed like once a week and drop acid every other month but dont be such an ass about it. Some people cant get any enjoyment out of theyre lives without dope

>Some people cant get any enjoyment out of theyre lives without dope

yeah what an awesome life

Why are people still talking about this no talent ass clown? He's dead. Move the fuck on to a much brighter future without him polluting it.

He was big in Russia, I'm Russian and I can confirm. Also, shit like Bones, Suicide boys, Yung Lean and all of that is popular as fuck

Fuck man I hope you're joking cuz that's exactly what Russian moms and grandmoms think about the USA.

That’s because USA and Russia have been doing this to eachother for a long time. I’m being completely unironic here.

i like lil pepe

It was the Jews

t. Boris & Natasha

ahahahahahahahahahaha