wow.. sure makes you think

>1 post by this ID

I bet your country is part of Britain

No fork.

A FUCKING CHRISTMAS TREE

>a fucking tree is trying to mock a fucking leaf
this place is getting too meta for me

What did he mean by this?

Are you trying to beat our flag in terms of kek worthiness?

A FUCKING EVERGREEN

>green lebanon

>A FUCKING CHRISTMAS TREE

K, KEEP ME POSTED

Is it white there?

>sure

it's really

A FUCKING TREE

We're making fun of OPs flag but it seems like he's probably in one of the safest places in the world when the happening comes

>a fucking tree

Nice try wannabe

North Sentinel Island is safer and also the rarest flag

A FUCKING TREE !

ok

We live in a world with 300 gazillion guns and Sup Forums thinks إِذْ يُوحِي رَبُّكَ إِلَى الْمَلَائِكَةِ أَنِّي مَعَكُمْ فَثَبِّتُوا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ۚ سَأُلْقِي فِي قُلُوبِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الرُّعْبَ فَاضْرِبُوا فَوْقَ الْأَعْنَاقِ وَاضْرِبُوا مِنْهُمْ كُلَّ بَنَانٍ is the problem even though there are 1.6 billion of us? If we were all terrorists, there would be no world!

A FUCKING TREE HOLY SHYTTTTT

This got me thinking, if we stay in the EU will I be able to move freely to French, British, Spanish oversea territories? Seems like a good idea, a tropical little island to live on while the world shits itself. I guess a lot of other people would be thinking the same.

>Third world shitholes have better architecture

Cascadia!!

Well if islam takes over there certainly won't be a first world.

implying australia is third world

RARE RARE RARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARERARE

A fucking tree

its better than a leaf to be honest

A
FUCKING
TREE

>implying australia is third world
can you even read? i never said Australia or your islands were third world.
i said your architecture is crap.

A fucking

>tree

How the hell is A FUCKING EVERGREEN a flag on Sup Forums but Kosovo isn't? I wish Kosovo was its own flag so I can be rare once I go there this summer.

well thank you

based leaves

start digging post holes for the wall, pedro

I'm starting a flag collection because of you

ayyy is it Christmas every day for you?

who does he think hes impressing with shit like this? i feel like muslims would actually be offended by this level of pandering.

it doesn't even snow in there m9, the temperature seems comfy though

forgot the image, fuck

>eat the food that's put

wat

Not a bad idea tbqh

>our muslims behead 2 leaves
trudeau still loves them.

Wha?

degenerates eat that food (pork)

Canada is winning the fight against the radical Isl...er crazy people with licensed guns.

>a fucking tree

arabic is ok i guess

what do you do for fun there?

I googled your country, honestly I would probably be drunk every day

>who does he think hes impressing with shit like this? i feel like muslims would actually be offended by this level of pandering.

Lel, he did not tweet that. you're funny kid.

"Norfolk Island is a small island in the Pacific Ocean located between Australia, New Zealand, "

Oh makes fucking sense, you dirty shitposter

A FUCKING TREE

It's nice until you realize you will die miserably and alone from fucking starvation because all nuclear craters cannot send your main food and supply source.

Seriously - anons who want to live on islands better be on islands that are both capable of growing crops AND have the resources immediately available to sustain it.

RARE

yalla habibi

How many leaves per tree on average

If you were all terrorists, you'd be a glass parking lot; the world would be fine (Oh and hey, free oil)

Nice try Austria

Back to the mainland cunt

Nice tree.

Canadian Mudslime.

Why bother living at this point my man

NIGGA NORFOLK ISLAND FLAG

WHAT THE SHIT!!! R U AN ELF?

wat

I'm red-green colorblind. Stop tricking me

Rare

Rare!

fake