Thoughts on Hayley Williams?

She used to be so cute back in the day.

youtu.be/BaRLKw5-hZM

She should have retired from the industry around 2012... her personality since then has gotten weird she's lost her glow. Her new music is crappy compared to the earlier stuff.

And why is it she's still childless at her age and spending Christmas with her gay hair stylist like wtf

>She should have retired from the industry around 2012... her personality since then has gotten weird she's lost her glow. Her new music is crappy compared to the earlier stuff. And why is it she's still childless at her age and spending Christmas with her gay hair stylist like wtf
Go back to myspace

UGLY BITCH SHRIVELLED UP WOMB DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

shocking that you think 15 year old girls look cute

I don't know

She was 18 back then edgelord

fuck she is so hot..

Is the autism kicking in lewis?

No shit, edgelord

BLACKED

I wouldn't even rape her

kill yourself already

Short

fuck you

>"So how was it like to be in to studio with Hayley?"

>"She took the pipe like a champ. Right Bruno?"
>"Made her hit dem' high notes."

>"Hahaha. Guys!"

Have one on me

STOP POSTING HAYLEY PICS WITH UGLY AUTISTIC NIGGERS, I'M BEING SERIOUS

She looks like Mac Demarco was a girl.
You can no longer unsee this.

What the fuck, i love Mac Demarco now

Where did this girl go?

Maybe she was replaced by an impersonator; the real Hayley stepped quietly stepped out of the limelight in the late '00s and now lives an unassuming, church-going life with her three young kids somewhere in deepest Tennessee...

Secretly funds Antifa.

Why did she leave
Us this cold world?

It's cold today.

Created pop star, pretending to be indieh.

Avoid at all costs

A warm, delicious ray of sunlight through the window on a cold, crisp winter's day

Go back and listen experimental shit like swans faggot

My brain doesn't care.
But my dick....oh MY DICK

2007 *weep*

Hayley would have been a good young mom at this age... her kid would be ten now.