Mexishits BTFO

Mexishits BTFO

How can "Mexishits" be "BTFO" if he's coming back to Mexico?

Because he's leaving a Yuro league and playing in another league that is Liga MX

isn't

dual penetration?

now sign chicharito and let us have a mexican free yurop

There's like 6 Mexicans in the Portuguese League and I think two in La Liga

One is already too much.

nobody cares about portuguese league

HE'S COMING HOME

>Mexico
0 players in relevant leagues

>England
0 players in relevant leagues

>America
Multiple players in relevant leagues

>Spain's brave Carlos Vela
>Mexican

pick one

Not gonna happen. Your retirement league tried to get Guardado and he rejected you losers for Real betis kek. Also Sneijder snubbed you and Chicharito told your garbage league to fuck off.

Lololol its already confirmed retard. Jonathan Dos Santos to LA Galaxy too

How is playing for an irrelevant team in England not basically out of Europe

there's almost no difference but you have to handle mexicans posting on euro time

>lololol
Are you fucking 12 or straight out of r*ddit?

how come liga mx can't attract players even though its better and spends more money?

serious question

Liga MX average player > MLS average player

Liga MX clubs aren't willing to spend that much in big names

because why would we? We're not stupid and retarded like your shitty retirement league and actually want to raise mexican soccer on a global level so right now we're buying up decent sudacas to try to win the Libertadores; the second best champions league competition in the world. Meanwhile you get to watch an old man Pirlo and busted knees Kaka have hernias on the pitch kek.

>Why would people rather live and work in the US than Mexico

Well gee, I'm not sure.

>Live in safe rich city full of people who speak your language
>Live in unsafe narcostate full of people who speak the language of the gun

>the only thing my little soccer offers is a vacation
Good to see you gringos admit your retirement league is what it is.

Thw fuck is a DP?

it's short for designated player or in mls terms "please come to our shitty league and we'll pay you a lot of retirement money pls"

We are truly invading usa

CHI

Double penetration

Mexicans evolved so they can transport more drugs in their assholes. Apparently it works with dicks as well.

Reminder that a Jamaican team filled with MLS benchwarmers destroyed a Mexican team filled with top flight Liga MX players.

When a woman has one man inside her asshole and one man inside her vagina at the same time

You know doing this caused your league to rely on foreigners like the EPL. If your end goal is to make the national team better than it's the wrong way.

kek

what do you gringos know anything about futbol? Your league is trash and your national team is a joke where you think winning one game against a good team every 5 years makes you competitive

pls watch it

>that flag
>that post
you're the gringo here, my friend.

dont worry Im only here temporary to use your slut country like the easy leg-opening bitch USA is kek

>Getting your national team dismantled by MLS
>"We are truly invading usa"

Apperently both our neighbors think that if you kill your enemy, you lose.

This is all just USSoccer´s plan to weaken El Tri while they also strengthen their babbyleague.

We´re doomed

this. its a pretty savvy move by Sunil Gulati, that son of a bitch. long con

PLEASE

These greedys agents, and of course the fucking teams who sell them, who want to squeez every peny they can get and because mexican players are not seeing that good in europe, soo GOOD for them, they problaly are getting ALOT of $$$$ in the transfer, hope they leave that shitty league in a few years, and return to the mexican league.

>Ditched Real Sociedad for the utter shithole called Commiefornia

Fucking nigger.

I became a LA FC fan before this signing was official. Can't wait to see the team in action once next season starts.

Just watch it you soulless pig

Cant wait for my little sawker to fold.