youtu.be/pxjt6z1Nz34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's never enough money, man

Doesn't he loathe blade runner in particular
What gives

personality disorder

he just want to annoy you OP

He's just a bit of a cunt

He probably hates the movies but enjoys acting still, so it's worth.

If I were addressed by the name of a character I hated playing for 40 years straight, I'd be a cunt too.

I'm also tired of his grumpy old man shtick.
Wish he would die soon. Would not miss him.

this
the man has way too many autistic fanbases to be anything else

He wants to become one of the Elite and be kept alive indefinitely by rich man magic serums

The man has his slight autistic tendencies too, what with his mannerisms and nature on chat shows. Only the Mouse Money got him to do the circuit for tFA.

He also REALLY likes planes.

I suspect he's just got that tic where he's not ready to retire and just has to do something.

I think he only did TFA because he wanted Han Solo dead so bad.

I wonder how much he hates Indiana Jones.

I think he actually quite likes Indiana Jones, but gets annoyed about people talking about the role so much.

You're mistaking personalities quirks for hating his movies because that's what you see him talk most about. Get him to talk about things else he likes, such as planees, and you'll see the same quirks just to a lesser degree. It's something he talks about less so you get more enthusiasm. Harrison loves acting and generally enjoys the movies he is in but he's a private guy.

PART TIME

Idiots, he's old as fuck and about to die. His wife is decades younger than him, in spite of which their marriage has been successful. He's abandoned all prevopus pretention and is cashing in on his fame as hard as he can in order to leave his family as much money as possible. DeNiro is doing the same thing.

Pretty sure (((they))) make him do it, considering that all the movies he is in are sequels so he is needed.

He's jewish you stupid fuck

He has shit taste.

he probably got photographed having sex with a child or something

I recall him saying he actually likes Indiana Jones a lot.

Because he's old and senile

How do actors like him feel when the random person on the street recognizes him, and says they loved him in say Air Force One or something instead of Star Wars, Indiana Jones or Blade Runner ie what every pleb knows?

Lots of people don't like their jobs. Why should he be any different?

He needs to replace the planes he keeps crashing

And weed

>"Hey Harrison! You were great in Cowboys and Aliens

Quick, what's your favourite Harrison Ford film?

youtube.com/watch?v=0f1mSfF1D0w

Apocalypse Now

There are gods that he must obey or they will kill him.

Taxes and he gives half of his salary to his agent, manager, lawyer and housekeeper

HARRISON FORD'S A QUARTER JEWISH
NOT TOO SHABBY

At this point I think he just wants his most famous characters to be killed so people can fuck off.

That would be the ultimate pottery if they killed off Solo, Deckard, and Indiana Jones.

Star Wars Holiday Special

People also overblow his hate for Han Solo. Fans bother him but he's always been grateful for the role. He was just upset that they brought him back in RotJ when his death in Empire was so poignant. I think that shows he cared about the character more than people thought.

he didn't hate blade runner, he just really hated doing the voice over because he thought it was a dumb idea for a movie of this type. also he had lots of disagreements with ridley scott, ford thinks deckard was human and should've played it straight at that while ridley wanted it to be more ambiguous.

he did almost nothing in return of the jedi so i can see his point. he wanted to die because the role bored him, the movies were uninteresting and he had indiana jones.

He cared about the character but he thought the movies themselves were shit.

Ego. Same with Bruce Willis.

I suspect you get to a point with fame where one needs to have their name in the limelight and any fading glory signifies failure. So we get actors who clearly don't care about the work but trying desperately to keep their name in lights. It doesn't matter if people see through it, they're still in the public eye. Of course the money also helps.

He likes the indy movies

Deckard was a human but the ambiguity needed to be there for the message that it doesn't matter whether he's a human or a replicant.

You are not allowed to leave like that. You are a slave for life, if you sold your soul for Hollywood.

But if I recall correctly it was understood that in the end of ESB he was not dead, but frozen.

>He did almost nothing in Return of the Jedi

He completed his character arc by telling Leia he loved her.

Also he took down the shield generator.

He was frozen. There wasn't really any plot reason to bring him back though.

He's pretty clearly a high functioning aspergers case.
>Loves planes
>Hates people
>Can imitate characters and personas really well
>Out of character is always distant and monosyllabic
>Never holds or makes eye contact in interviews, eyes are always darting all over the place

He's literally /oneofus/

Getting a cool $20m for two weeks of shooting against a green screen doesn't sound like a bad idea.

and 0.5% of gross, fucking hell

The rest of us aren't spergs user.

His old man run when he was chased by those ball monsters was cringe kino.

Why does everyone hate that scene? That was unironically one of my favorite scenes in the movie. One of the few moments where Ford felt like Han Solo. Can someone explain why they don't like it?

I would totally believe that in an earlier draft the freezing process kills him

They should have swapped Han and Lando in ROTJ, forcing him (one of the greatest pilots in the galaxy) to lead the fleet's assault on the Death Star while Lando joins Luke and Leia in the assault on Endor (or simply stays on the bridge of Home One with Akbar and the other fish people).

Then, we have a poignant scene where Han tells Leia he loves her before they go their separate ways and he dies as the Falcon is consumed by the exploding Death Star as Lucas originally planned, while Leia is forced to watch as the battle unfolds in the skies above her while Lando re-assures her that Han probably made it, before Luke returns alone with the sad news at the end

Get out.

Compare Han ramboing through the Death Star in IV to that pathetic grandpa run in TFA.

He's only a sperg because he was born too early to be able to channel his autism into fantasy world, so instead he became obsessed with reality. If he was born a couple decades later he'd be a Mark Hamill or Wil Wheaton-tier career autist.

He's old... The only problem is the way he's running?

>His wife is decades younger than him, in spite of which their marriage has been successful
The man has prevented Calista Flockhart from shitting up television and A-list film for over a decade, that's a purple heart right there

Frisco Kid, not even memeing

>it doesn't matter whether he's a human or a replicant
this is 1980s PKD being adapted by Ridley Scott, not your fucking campus awareness of the week bullshit

He should have been a grizzled old general with his own Super Star Destroyer like was originally leaked, so he could do his best K19 captain 2.0 performance and evacuate to the Falcon when the First Order destroys his SSD in the climactic battle halfway through the film

>>Can imitate characters and personas really well
Hey you know who else does that? An actor.

He's based.

Can you imagine how tight her anorexic cunt must be? She has to be like a fucking vice.

the adjective is anorectic, anorexic is a noun

also christ no, she was hideous 2 decades ago on Ally McBleh

Also, they should have kept Boba around a little longer as an antagonist for Han to kill.

He actually liked Blade Runner

He never cared for Star Wars though

When he started out acting, like a lot of young actors, he fancied himself the next Laurence Oliver, or someone similarly classy and legendary, not so much action man that stars in lowest common denominator blockbusters

It was all because of this exclusive interview
youtu.be/pxjt6z1Nz34

its called getting old
we'll all get there sometime and hate literally everything, but you still have to keep you busy to avoid depression

He wouldn't be a millionaire otherwise.

This is the key to understanding Harrison Ford