Is this /ourshow/ ?

>hyperbolic in their analysis
>doesn't hesitate to mock plebeian tastes
>presentators are all fucking cis straight white males
>doesn't give a single fuck about political correctness
>doesn't pander to SJW or ecologist or anyone and only care about their initial demographics: car lovers
>kino realization
>patrician tier quality of image and sound
>always manages to create new funny content but keep the old proven recipe

Why Sup Forums doesn't give more attention to TGT ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/udqiKmaDTeU
youtu.be/DxF9vFJezRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>kino realization
>patrician tier quality of image and sound

This was true when they were with the BBC, but the Amazon production crew is pleb as fuck. Watch some episodes from the last few seasons on the BBC and compare the sequences where they actually feature the cars. You'll see that the Amazon production is inferior by a lot.

I hate how scripted this shit has become. I'm on the second episode and im just cringing through the Jordan segment.

>>kino realization
>>always manages to create new funny content but keep the old proven recipe
you got me there baitman

So far all episodes suffered from the unfunny pleb american writing, forced jokes that even if acceptable for a show like that should be forgotten within 5 seconds of being told and not made into the main point of the episode.

The military training part of 2nd episode was so dogshit I barely scraped myself to watch it till the end HOPING they would show something else.

FUCKING AMERICANS

Episode 2 is shit yeah, but the others are getting better

also Top gear was always scripted, watch the India Special or Burma Special and tell me that was better than Grand Tour

Burma Special was better than any TGT episode released so far.

>Amazon production crew is pleb as fuck

It's the same director and crew mate, even Kiff "the one armed sandman" McManus is with them.

These shots are exactly the same as old TG:

youtu.be/udqiKmaDTeU

When I saw the beginning of the review immediately thought of

youtu.be/DxF9vFJezRA

Easily the best thing Top Gear ever managed to scramble.

Episode 4 is god tier, the whole military shit was cringe but it gets better after.

It's their core audience now but I don't find as annoying and visible as you make it to be, they have a lot more buger so maybe it looks more hollywoodian to you in consequence.

budget not burger*

Why does throwing money at a show make it look so much prettier? Are all the good cameras like millions of dollars or what? I've always wondered this.

>a lot more burger
truly pandering to the American audience by now

high end cameras used for big productions can cost more than a house.

I watched the first episode and it felt way too scripted. I get that Top Gear was scripted as well, and indeed they often went too far, but this just felt a little forced.

They have more time for filming and more material (not only cameras and mic but everything to place them), meaning they can go to multiple beautiful locations doing more sophisticated shots.

Yes pretty much. High end equipment costs a fortune.

It is more complex.
They don't want to sell the cameras to you, and you don't want to buy them, this is for financial reasons.

They want to sell the cameras to a company that rents cameras to you.

this

They are making fun of black people and transgender people. It is unacceptable in the current year.

I hated the first 2 eps, but the last 2 (England 2 and Morocco) weren't bad, i would go as far to say i enjoyed them

The nice thing is the show is in 4K HDR on Amazon prime, which looks amazing if you have a good HDR TV.