Share your pages and review other

Other urls found in this thread:

svccy.bandcamp.com/album/virtual-dream-rebirth
qrates.com/artists/13345/items/14973
ilovetang.bandcamp.com
droopies.bandcamp.com/album/responsible-people
droopies.bandcamp.com/yum
dustupmag.com/droopies-fuzzed-out-dark-dream-responsible-people/
theblogthatcelebratesitself.blogspot.com/2018/01/responsible-people-with-droopies.html
rvamag.com/music/local-trio-droopies-discusses-new-album-responsible-people.html
ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef-6
mindmeltmusic.bandcamp.com/album/years-in-the-making
youtube.com/watch?v=QGVm4uZtlRI
mega.nz/#F!0WJ2mJxb!hkwHbACoa6tCAvE_NCJbLQ
pleasancehouse.bandcamp.com/
speakewithpeacemthr1.bandcamp.com/album/misguided-misunderstood
liarboy.bandcamp.com/album/not-home
lleuad.bandcamp.com/album/wildered-against-the-gloom
slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/modern-prayers
coldstream24.bandcamp.com/album/sky-blue-car
dustetc.bandcamp.com/track/cody
hanavave.bandcamp.com/album/back-round
longbirds.bandcamp.com/album/fingers-teeth
thefullmontesquieu.bandcamp.com/album/ugh
bradleylayne.bandcamp.com/track/purgatory-feat-arkh-zeus
melonsoda.bandcamp.com/album/the-flight-of-puggy-jackson
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NEW ALBUM
There are inside it: synthwave, juke, vaportrap, ambient. check out you will not regret.

svccy.bandcamp.com/album/virtual-dream-rebirth

>pre order vinyls here
qrates.com/artists/13345/items/14973

>Vaporinet
>Dream
>Vaportrap
>Chillwave
>Juke
>Chillwave

ilovetang.bandcamp.com
>dream pop
>power pop
>alternative
Live album now available! Debut LP hopefully coming some time this year!
rec, also out of curiosity who are you producing your vinyls with?

droopies.bandcamp.com/album/responsible-people

>vocals drums guitars
>philadelphia
free album codes:
j9pe-5kct
62ff-384b
zxax-cfjw
redeem @ droopies.bandcamp.com/yum

read about the album:
dustupmag.com/droopies-fuzzed-out-dark-dream-responsible-people/
theblogthatcelebratesitself.blogspot.com/2018/01/responsible-people-with-droopies.html
rvamag.com/music/local-trio-droopies-discusses-new-album-responsible-people.html

ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef-6

released January 12, 2018

> rural psychedelia, lo fi, portastudio, drone, ambient, bedroom recordings, loops, noise

recc

mindmeltmusic.bandcamp.com/album/years-in-the-making

Mind Melt - Years In The Making (2017)
>Psych Rock
>100% Improv
>Odd Timing
>Various Influences
youtube.com/watch?v=QGVm4uZtlRI
mega.nz/#F!0WJ2mJxb!hkwHbACoa6tCAvE_NCJbLQ

pleasancehouse.bandcamp.com/

>atmospheric folk, electronica stuff

New album "Orbiter", out February 8, 2018. CDs are available. Single coming TOMORROW. Thanks for listening everybody.

A lot of the melodies are cool, and it's really neat that it's all improvised, but it doesn't feel complete from an album standpoint. It needs some bass, some other effects or instrumentation, maybe even some vocals, and the playing isn't quite as tight as it could be. Still, keep it up.
Great music.

speakewithpeacemthr1.bandcamp.com/album/misguided-misunderstood
New ep coming out soon, will be more guitar based

liarboy.bandcamp.com/album/not-home

>wavy layerd synth and guitars

rec

lleuad.bandcamp.com/album/wildered-against-the-gloom

>atmospheric black metal
>melodic
>lofi

recc

Sorry i wasn't able to reply to you in the last thread, these things move at a snail's pace but i just can't keep up with it
Yeah, this is even oxen, i probably should have mentioned it earlier. But I'm glad to hear you got the right amount of funding needed. It's crazy to think Any Gracious Heart was released almost two years ago because i kept listening to it last year as well. Timeless album. Very excited for what's in store, as well as a possible collab since i quit my job to start recording. So i know the feeling of being financial stressed too

Megawatt is fire. A vinyl release of this would be fun. I just wish it was a 2018 release, so much AOTY potential

slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/modern-prayers

>no-fi rock
>classical midi
>musique concrete

An album I made about the present day.

rec:

tell us about the new album. whats this new electronica direction? an experiment? what gear?

Old rec:
New rec:
theroseconstants.bandcamp.com
Finally finished with this "lamb, lintel" album, probably the last solo stuff I'll do before I get into a more collaborative project. General advice?

Always forget the pic

coldstream24.bandcamp.com/album/sky-blue-car

>ambient, dub techno, drone, downtempo

My album is finally out :) I've been producing for seven years or so but i'm comparatively new to ambient

track one and two are right up my alley :) and i definitely like the song titles. have you already got people lined up for a collaborative project, or is this something you're going to try to set up soon?
i've never worked on music collaboratively but i imagine it would be either the extreme of "i agree with nothing you want to do" or "i have ideas that compliment yours perfectly".

some of it reminds me of tracks from an album called "computer dreams" which i actually liked a lot, i think your album is a fun album.

Thanks man. I'm excited to hear what you're about to be doing and all that too. I feel the same about your album and its crazy that its been two years since that, also I just realized you put out a christmas ep so I need to listen to it cause I remember listening to your Help Me Rhonda cover on SC. Also thanks so much for buying the album, if you didn't see that FB message you should check it!
Lots of experimentation with vocal related stuff, vsts, and generally more of a full sound, but also lots of harmonies and acoustic guitar like on the old stuff. The single that is coming tomorrow will maybe set a precedent for some of the new weirdness.

-Pleasance House

dustetc.bandcamp.com/track/cody

>alt rock deep voice

listen to pleasance house and even oxen

thanks, your stuff is amazing too. I have a few like-minded people in mind for collaboration, we all have our different ideas but we're gonna try and aim for something like a cross between Thought for Food and On Avery Island?
yeah i still don't know how the creative dynamics are gonna work out though.

hanavave.bandcamp.com/album/back-round

>dreampop, britpop, shoegaze

longbirds.bandcamp.com/album/fingers-teeth
>punk
>skate punk

im digging this man

this is super cool!!! what program did u use??

>this is super cool!!! what program did u use??
I used musescore for the midi arrangments, but other than that, I recorded everything into a 4 track cassette recorder, and edited it in audacity.

thefullmontesquieu.bandcamp.com/album/ugh
>Avant garde, amalgamation of everything and nothing and whatever sounds good to me

I'll be coming back tomorrow to listen, if the threads archived I'll still listen n try n send feedback alternative ways. I'm a tired ass fuck, goodnight. Love you all,esp. you Tang

bradleylayne.bandcamp.com/track/purgatory-feat-arkh-zeus
>Hip-Hop/Rap
>Electronic
>Experimental

recss

melonsoda.bandcamp.com/album/the-flight-of-puggy-jackson
>Indie
>Emo
>Post Rock