FREEZE, MOTHERFUCKER! YOU HAVE EXACTLY T MINUS 30 SECONDS TO NAME YOUR FAVORITE SONG AND EXPLAIN WHY IT'S YOUR FAVORITE...

FREEZE, MOTHERFUCKER! YOU HAVE EXACTLY T MINUS 30 SECONDS TO NAME YOUR FAVORITE SONG AND EXPLAIN WHY IT'S YOUR FAVORITE, OR ELSE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djyViSY332M
youtube.com/watch?v=uFWsbe-lnKE
youtube.com/watch?v=4F-CpE73o2M
youtube.com/watch?v=o3QeEvgMG1s
youtube.com/watch?v=MDACd-ShjHk
youtube.com/watch?v=YfraXCCgQbw
youtube.com/watch?v=FYH8DsU2WCk
youtube.com/watch?v=MKp30C3MwVk
youtube.com/watch?v=UzR2hw92ufw
youtube.com/watch?v=IZzhr47-GvM
youtu.be/QU-LToyO7HE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFo8-JqzSCM
youtube.com/watch?v=W2xd9sNeWC4
youtube.com/watch?v=GjxtRehIz2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=djyViSY332M
Because I'm a 21st century man.

youtube.com/watch?v=uFWsbe-lnKE
It's sad and cozy at the same time.

on gp, because i hate myself

really nice pick, user

youtube.com/watch?v=4F-CpE73o2M

It brings back some nostalgia feels and god damn the ending makes me nut everytim. plz do noshoot

The Black Parade.

It's an Art punk masterpi

hey thanks man. i think that album as a whole is really underrated mostly because joco makes nerd music

it's Life Like Weeds by Modest Mouse.
youtube.com/watch?v=o3QeEvgMG1s

There's a lot going on in it. It's regretful, it's hopeful, it's contemplative, and the instrumentation tells all sorts of other emotions.

The 2-4 bends during the chorus after 18 years still make me feel like I'm falling.
The massive chord whammy/bend at 2:35 makes me bawl still, I don't know why, it just does. Everytime I hear it, like right now, it makes me think about just about everything and get all sappy.

Then it just finishes off with some of MM's most beautiful lyrics with that ghost-like whammy playing off feedback/harmonics

When I see them live they finish Dramamine with the ending of Life Like Weeds (never play the beginning though which is a lil shitty) and idk. You know what I mean I'm sure when you see a band live and you just lose your head for a moment and don't know where you are.

I also listened to the whole album with a really important buddy before they ya know, disappeared.

It's a really good song user.

And it being at that right moment in the album before the anger of What People Are Made Of THEY AIN';T MADE OF NOTHIN BUT WATER N SHIT
and Lives MY MOM'S GOD IS A WOMAN AND MY MOM SHE IS A WITCH I like this...

It kills me a bit user.

Jugband Blues

It makes me care less about my fallen apart life

i've never had vocals/lyrics convey more emotion than these two, genuinely cry every time i hear one of them and i'm not 100% sober
youtube.com/watch?v=MDACd-ShjHk
youtube.com/watch?v=YfraXCCgQbw
and this just makes me wanna dance more than anything ever heard
youtube.com/watch?v=FYH8DsU2WCk

meant to say
>good shit
under the quoted posts btw

was literally typing this until i saw this post

Bowies vocals on Word on a Wing are probably the most emotionally powerful I've heard from him.

Igorrr - Tout petit moineau
Because i like good music

youtube.com/watch?v=MKp30C3MwVk

gybe sleep cuz its a fucking odyssey of human emotion and tragedy

i don't get that album

youtube.com/watch?v=UzR2hw92ufw
makes me feel /damaged/

Unison by Bjork

Because I'm a faggot (very literally)
And because it's a lush, highly melodic, beautifully arranged, composed, sung and produced love song written from the perspective of an introvert. Absolutely adore the lyrics, the string arrangements, the choirs and the meditative harp section at the end of the song.

youtube.com/watch?v=IZzhr47-GvM
Herculean from the good the bad and the queen. Damon albarn fucking nails his vocal part on this track and the last two minutes are marvelous. I feel like i'm being transported to London every time i listen to it. Plus it reminds me of something that would be on demon days, and that never hurts either.

youtu.be/QU-LToyO7HE
one of the first songs I found on my own

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFo8-JqzSCM

Very good choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2xd9sNeWC4

Repetitive, but doesn't get boring. The distortion is great. It's just really heavy.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjxtRehIz2Y
I actually don't know why

The Powers That B by Death Grips

It sounds cool, dammit. You're a shiny clown to me.