Why are Americans expected to learn Spanish? I don't have anything against learning another language...

Why are Americans expected to learn Spanish? I don't have anything against learning another language, but why is it pretty much required that we learn Spanish? It's and ugly language, and the cultures from Spanish speaking countries are vapid and uninteresting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8Q_KVLDR9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>image.png
>1 post by this ID

Last night the mods started banning people for posting this Can we start that again?

shit tier banter

Americans in the U.S. should be learning russian but americans are too stupid so spanish and french are easier to teach in middle/high school.

>he wants a reddit-tier hugbox safespace

Hello, shill. $0.30 has been deposited into your account.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

It's not required, it's just practical. No one expects you to learn spanish, but if you do then the potential for conversation vastly increases.

I learned Russian in HS because I was an edgy fuck and wanted to be different. I don't remember much but can understand somethings

>Can we start that again?
Lel, shill wants to get away from trouble.

Spotted the jew.

>french easy to learn

Nice one.

>Implying anyone wants to converse with spics

>Banning shitposters who add nothing to any conversation is now demanding a safe space

>Why are Americans expected to learn Spanish?
Probably because of pic-related.

Did you make a thread just to jerk yourself off? If you know the answer then why the fuck are you posting.

probably because we are the only allies you have, we who are vastly European know the dangers of the race mixing.

Just dont.its as simple as that.

Faggot

>Scandinavian

Fuck off.your post is even less entertaining than op's.

>2000
It's even worse now, isn't it?

It doesn't help that Americans need 1 foreign language credit and that the only foreign language usually available is Spanish. I guarantee you that a lot of those Spanish counties are only that way because of that.

Norwegian, Swedish and Danish are basically just different accents. There are (for example) norwegians who understand swedes better than some of their own countrymen.

"Oui" is french, not mexican

try again, op

I agree.

Japanese is the more worthy pursuit. You can read untranslated VNs and video games which is more of a motivator than being able to talk to illegals.

Fucking weeabo!

how else will you know if the beaners are plotting on you?

>It's and ugly language

Nope It's a very pretty language, especially the spanish accent. Now american english...

"Ou" means Our, in Our women and...

>american education

>and the cultures from Spanish speaking countries are vapid and uninteresting.

Because you know nothing about them. But this coming from a country whose only traditions revolve solely around buying something in a time of the year

The spanish language is different than the mexican crap we learn in socal, i'm sure most beaners in california would sound like idiots if they spoke their indio language in spain.

spanish is a white man's language

problem is beaners speak mostly guttural spanish

I absolutely love it when other countries tell us how we know nothing about their cultures and then proceed to tell us how much they know about ours.

We have been watching your culture dail in our lifes. Holliwood is a thing

And what do you know about Paraguyaan culture? And about galician culture?

Mexican Spanish sounds better than Traditional Spanish
Stop talking out of your ass idiot

Well, I can't argue with that. Everything you need to know about American life, you can learn from whatever movies are imported to your country. Totally.

Not everything. But a good part of it can.

Because its cultural racism not to learn the language of the colonizers.

What would a drunken mick would know about the way Méxicans speak Spanish, go munch on a fucking potato.

It's a part of your culture. And it pretty nicely reflects the state of the society at large.

It went from sitcoms like Step by step, Married with children when I was a kid to the full on degenerate shit like two and a half men and last time I turned on tv there was a sitcom about two men living with a single woman who couldn't decide which one should be the cuck and which one should be the bull.

burger on holiday

Latvians emigrated to Ireland when we joined the EU and stole his potato.

Why do latvians look so inbred?

youtube.com/watch?v=C8Q_KVLDR9c

>>stop talking out of your ass
>gives his shitty opinion to follow it up
Fuck off Jose