ITT: Players who are too retarded to ever be good

Pic very related. He plays with the sense of a 14 year old. His decision making is laughable. Just a genuine moron on the pitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=79DwRDt15FM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>poopgba

arturo vidal often plays like a moron and yet he's pretty good

>discovering that in 2017

his lack of progress in that area was really clear at juventus and manure still bought him for 100 euros

As memey as it sounds, he has the heart/passion/spirit that the other buyern players lack. Also his retardation leads to a certain brutality, pogba is just dogshit.

Ross Barkley is another one with abysmal decision making

He plays aggressive but his awareness, positioning and decision making is world class. Pogba is a YouTube player. Great highlight real but will never dominate a game.

Barkley isn't good enough to clean Pogba's boots, bro.

Pogba is pretty wild with his decision making though

>decision making is world class
very debatable, but I'll give you awareness and positioning

Toss Barkley is only marginally worse than Pooaul Poogba. The latter being the most overrated footballer since Freddy Adu

Barkley is talented, and completely two footed.

He'd be good if he wasn't a retarded a Anglo

>Adama traore
>Lukaku
>Ramsey

Emre Mor

B-but user, he has a new hairstyle every day, you must like him and buy his shirts user

100 euros is pretty cheap though

If you could go back to 2012 what would you tell him?

it is always you

Pogshit is fucking garbage. You can tell as he plays he has an incredibly nigarious mindset, looking for glory and doing stupid shit instead of the smart thing

Bollocks. Often he is chasing the ball like some stupid dog instead of closing gaps. He's a liability at times.

I'd say he was about to become one of the most overrated players of all time after one good game against Germany

Retire.

Neymar is worth 6 Flopba

The other blacks at Manchester(trashford, lingard) have a similar problem:they have the soccer iq of a 12 year old

pogba is clearly the best in a team surrounded by mediocre players.

Enjoy it while you can cuz it's all downhill from here

>all black players

There is the occasional black player that isn't just some pace monkey.

Im not racist but most modern black players are like this

Shame pogba has fucking amazing technique and he is big and fast but the fact that he has zero football brain makes him pointless

Buddy needs to stay behind and train more, really like how Beckham used to, he's passing accuracy is not A1

>Im not racist but most modern black players are like this
Yes you are. Ask yourself, is it a mere coincidence most of the best long distance runners come from kenya and ethiopia and from that one tribe in particular. Is it a coincidence? Or is it because their surroundings favoured those kinds of traits and that is why they became better long distance runners.

Yeah, fuck them anglos they are worthless. Better have a team 80% full of blacks.

>vidal
There's a difference with him, he's an agile player whereas Pogba is about as graceful as a Giraffe in an Ice Ring.

Barkley is like a quarter black tbf.

I have to be honest with you guys, i don't watch serie a, i watched a couple of Man U matches last season, and i don't see how is this guy any better than fucking fellaini.

>Im not racist but
you're racist.

Breaking news: he isn't

i meant he would have been good if he was coached in spain or italy

STOP using facts you SHITLORD

Being three quarters white he is whiter than literally a third of the english population. England is going to be blacker than the united states in a century or so.

My town is 95%+ white

London skews the statistics

name one black player who has elite creativity and elite decision making.

Seedorf

His positioning in Manchester is awful.

He doesn't have those problems in the national team. He didn't have those problems in Juventus.
I start to think he has no idea how Mourinho wants him to play

John Barnes was next level.

Gullit
Ronaldinho
Seedorf
Ronaldo
Pele

From the new generation Dembele looks promising

Ask any Man U fan how they want they're team to play.

Then think about how Mourinho plays.

It never made sense going for him as Coach

he looks black

but Suriname is a mess so he likely has other genes too.

It's white because it is a town. There are literally no white english cities left. None. But I am sure you are not bothered that not only are the english are going to become a minority in england, not only are the british going to become a minority in england, but that all whites even when combined are going to become a minority in england. It is completely fine and won't change the country at all. It can only make the country better right? Though the poles should be deported though, right?

>elite creativity and elite decision making
>pele

Mane has amazing composure at speed.

That is a technique thing more than decision making or creativity thing.

Yaya Toure

MBRAAAAAAAPE

Keep your shirt on

Donald Trump will be president of the United States. *teleports out*

Balotelli
Menez
Taarabt

depends do monkeys count as black? if so, Casemiro

>There are literally no white english cities left

You have no clue what you're talking about.

>falling for the nigger meme
Unless they are Brazilian they are most of the time not very bright players.

Imagine if he had the football brain of Mata for eg. He could unironically be one of the best midfielders on this generation but no, instead, he plays like hes had a stroke.

Juve shits itself in Europe but ask yourself this:

Allegri tried to play VIDAL, PEREYRA but not Pogba as a #10. Why?

Tonight's why. He's a solo player good for circus tricks and a few interceptions, he is not a playmaker.

Name three.

>my granny voted for Hitler, so I'm the ideal candidate to be euro racist police

George weah

Liverpool
Newcastle
Bath

Newcastle, Bristol, Sheffield, Liverpool, Leeds and Southampton. All above 85% white.

every single town, city, village and outpost in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are above 90% white.

blacks and asians are highly concentrated in London, Birmingham and parts of Yorkshire

stop being a fucking retard

>newcastle
>less than 85% white
Not a white city.
>bath
89k is a bit iffy for an english city but i'll give you that one. Though you are completely right about liverpool. Liverpool is the last white english decently sized city, but everything is fine ain't that right nigel?

You didn't actually saw him play, did you?

>Not a white city.
85.6% White you idiot.

Bristol was under 85% white back in 2011, and taken the current immigration trends in england you would be lucky if it is even 80% white today. The matters are critical in england. Less than two thirds of newborns are white british and the most common name for newborn boys is muhammad if you count it's derivates like muhammud etc together. Pls don't go the way of the native american, you anglos are scum but you still should not be replaced by pakis and blacks.

>back in 2011
I would bet a good amount of money saying it is under 85% white today.

Sheffield was already under 85% white back in 2011. Leeds was 85% on the dot back in 2011 so it's probably under that today too.

Cornwall, Wakefield, Brighton, Hull, Portsmouth, Plymouth, Stoke, Salford, York etc etc

probably about 90% of Englist cities are over 85% white. the autistic Finn doesn't realise that London and Birmingham are by far the biggest cities in England and account for over 75% of the non-whites in England

Most of you dont seem to understand what is creativity...

youtube.com/watch?v=79DwRDt15FM

>top tier stamina, agression and awareness vs. mr dabs
vidal may be a monkey irl, but playing he isn't that dumb

Since when are Anglos white?

No bully. They are literally going to be a minority white country if this goes on. The united states is already lost since whites are a minority in newborns, come home white man and bring a white woman with you.

>come home white man
Lmao, as if Finland has ever been white.

name one Mexican player who has elite creativity and elite decision making.

Netherlands was the only producer of those, and now they barely produce anything nowadays.

>Players who are too retarded to ever be good

literally this

The national team of the netherlands really is a meme. The few whites of the old guard that are keeping them from being completely shit and then the half-whites with white mothers. The netherlands and western europe in general is the interracial breeding grounds.
I know you are angry nigel, you should be. But don't take it out on me. All is not lost, england can be saved still.

Typical nigger who doesn't control mind

He's a midfield version of Balotelli

Lol is Sup Forums serious, where did Pogba touch you?

>forgetting Brazil

>Ronaldo
He's white

Daniel Welbeck

will always rate him, don't care what normies think

I'm sure he's talking about fatnaldo, no one would rate tsu as elite in those kind of fields

Nigger

dude the US is like 10% black and that number is decreasing. We are like 75% Latino but I don't think Europeans understand what that is

There is only one Ronaldo and it isn't Tsuu
Also he's white not black

he's a classic choker. he panicked as soon as he realized how good real madrid are. united's midfield couldn't get the ball, and when they did, pogba fucked it up by making a dumb decision.

I bet whoever you like doesn't dab

Vidal has heart. He is dumb but at least is agressive and leaves his soul in every important match. Pogba is just another dumb nog that picked at 21 and tries to stack his Youtube copilations making absurd blooters and risky passes all the time

>Mexico
>elite players

Pick 1 (one)

Easy:

Arriaga
Arriaga 2
And don't forget Barriaga

Good post