Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Look, i can put a gun on a table and nothing will happen

>guns don't kill people, people kill people. Look, i can put a gun on a table and nothing will happen.

>what if i put the quaran on the table?

>1 post by this ID

How about you a cup of bleach mixed with ammonia on the table?

>what is public wifi

No one is saying to ban the quran tho you hillteryt shill saged and reported

>no one is saying to ban the quaran, just muslims

Kek, NRA posters so delusional

>the problem of mass shootings is the same problem that causes escapist obcession, high suicide rates, proclivity to join criminal organizations such as gangs or even isis, and other psychological problems
>let's fix it by banning guns
why are you faggots so retarded

Quaran might kill someone, you know how niggers are, his brother LaQuan is already in jail.

Turkey is the least shitty majority Muslim country.

ideology encourages action

Quaran contains ideas in the form of writing. A gun does not.

Really makes you think...

You get jihad'd for letting Allah's holy book touch your filthy disgusting table that's probably contaminated with pig products.

Martyr yourself, infidel.

>what if I put a noose on the table?

I'm saying to put an army at the south east border of Europe and not stop until they hit the god damn Pacific. And then to turn west until they hit the Atlantic.

A book doesn't kill people. The ideology it teaches, however, does.
Not an argument, OP is a faggot. Like always.

no you got a point, I'm all for religious freedom
the founding fathers invited muslims to the white house in their day
I don't hate omar mateen because he was a muslim and I think homosexuals are at high risk for all sorts of dangerous things like drugs and violence
trump 2016

>muslim woman
>open toe shoes
absolutely harem

I have a better argument, put a gun on a table and light it on fire, see what happens
then do the same thing with a quran and come back to me

you put a gun on your table and leave the room, your child picks it up, somebody gets hurt real bad or dies. it's a fucking tragedy. then it's over.

you put a quran on your table, your kid picks it up. then his wives and his kids pick it up. then their kids pick it up. then their kids pick it up....

what about putting bacon on a gun and putting bacon on a quran

nigger that post counter is thread specific
not your total post history

>implying I'm in favour of banning a book

Fuck off cuck

Ideas make people pull triggers.

> 1 post by this ID
Trump shill pls go

This, shills BTFO

probably a mudslime will grab the gun and shoot you down

>guns are objects
>islam is an ideology

It isn't that hard to figure out.

If I put a gun in the toilet and post a picture of it on the internet, no one gives a shit. Can I do the same with the Quran ?

>single post id
shill please
go

>gun owners in the US can be peaceful
>muslims in the US can be peaceful

>guns dont cause violence, people do
>religion doesn't cause violence, people do

Why do you guys refuse to be consistent?

I'm not denying it's a baitpost or a shill, but are both of you retarded?

>one is a physical object that literally cannot do anything without some outside force acting on it
>the other is an entity capable of exerting said force
Why are you so dumb?
Also, what are you sliding, the fact that head kike, rothschild came out against brexit or something?

we dont want the quran hanging from a tree

>tool
>piece of literature
>equivalent
Not even calling for the banning of the Quran, just a precaution of new migrants from predominant islamic nations.

>a gun is only as powerful as the person using it
>an ideology is only as powerful as the person practicing it

Why is this so hard to understand. I can easily say that guns are MADE to kill. NRA fags are always so quick to make the postmodern argument that "anything can be a weapon" but draw a line for their convenience and ignore the fact that a religion can be used as a tool just like everythibg else in the world.

It would still be in your head, Mohammadfag. It's called 'brainwashing' for a reason.

Right, right, and it's not like the reason why mass shootings happen is due to a psychological disruption on an unprecedented scale, and all you care about is removing something that will totally not help the problem at all.

Did I mention how fucking easy it is to make a gun, and ammunition if you have an even basic knowledge of chemistry?

I'm not arguing for the lock down of guns, i'm arguing for consistency. Either issues are due to psychological developments or by the medium used to carry out said acts.

>>guns dont cause violence, people do
>>religion doesn't cause violence, people do

Guns are inanimate objects.
Religion is a human cultural institution.
Those are nearly opposite things on the philosophical spectrum.

Glad to here that. I look forward to you banning dangerous ideologies like Islam like you intend to do with guns
>Said no progressive snowflake ever

hear*

Psychological problems you idiotic faggot.
It always has been.
A sane educated healthy person wont use a gun to harm an innocent sound of mind person.
A sane educated healthy person will use a gun to harm an individual whom is not sound of mind.
Islam is not a religion for the sound of mind.
It's not a problem with all religions, because almost all religions have gone through reforms and what have you to reach where they are now.
On top of that the middle east is a fucking shithole, and I wouldn't be surprised I there were some genetic component to the proclivity of arabs to zealotize and become violent.
Persians have very few of these problems, yet they are just as islamic as arabs.
On top of that, the world we live in is cancer to the human psyche

Guns are weapons used to kill people. That's exactly why they were made. It doesnt matter if they were adopted to hunt.

Religion is a cultural institution that has shown to break into different followings depending on the individual's interpretation of said religion.

This is a weak ass argument. No one is denying that they can be peaceful people. However, when attempting to analyze stuff like this, people look for demographic, empirical trends. No one is saying all Muslims are bad. However the shit-ton of anti-Semitism, homophobia, and sexism they get away with because, hey, can't say anything bad about a non-European identity. Look at polls of Muslims and their opinions on these things. Its not some made up shit, its very real.

It wouldn't kill anyone because as you said: people kill people.

SAGE

Islam is a behavior, not a text

Google "dropped gun"

lol

People that look at guns are less likely to kill others because of something written on or in it than people that look at the Sandnigger Handbook.

Where can I see the number of posts by my ID?

People who are given the power to kill more easily are more likely to kill than those who dont have it, faggot.

This says otherwise

Probability is a concept in math.