Explain to me why gay couples should not be allowed to adopt children

Other urls found in this thread:

zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/index.php
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-480151/Gay-couple-left-free-abuse-boys--social-workers-feared-branded-homophobic.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9959950/My-gay-fathers-sexual-abuse-was-swept-under-the-carpet-says-victim.html
terpconnect.umd.edu/~pnc/allen-ss-grad.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1 post by this ID

they would butt diddle the kid, that is how gays are made.

/r/-ing that story of the first gay couple to adobt kids in straya or some shit.

then they turned the kid into a sex slave and raped the little boy in a sex dungeon for like 10 years straight.

/thread.

BECAUSE UR GAY

lesbian couples shouldn't be allowed to adopt.

Because that guy on the right has fucking awful hair and should not be allowed to raise children period.

here

because you have debts

This would happen

>Gays want to be taken seriously
>"We're not degenerate guys we swear"

Because gay is primarily a perversion. Some people are born as faggots but an overwhelming majority learn it. It's as inherently destructive as any fetish let go too far.

PLEASE SAUCE

See

Because for a child to be raised healthily, it nees both a father and mother figures respectivelly. The ausence Of either one would make a great impact on the upbringing of the child and possibly influencie him on straying from the "good path".
To be honest that also explains why there are so many dgenerates among the American black population aka niggers

Also my apologies for the grammar errors. My phone's autocorrect is set to pt-br.

Psychologically-impairs the kid by being raised by two masculine figures and no feminine figure; and/or a male figure masquerading as a feminine figure, but never quite being the equivalent due to biological and social imperatives.

Orphaned kids should just be used for medical experiments and/or killed if they can't be given a proper home. We're too overpopulated anyway.

gays will be the first ones to have their heads put on pikes come day of the rope. degenerate scum that destroys society.

They're statistically more likely to molest them.

Because those kids will end up being orphans depending on which nightclubs their dads go to

I think we should just isolate all the gays into concentration camps to prevent them from breeding with our women and making more gays

come on op you know the drill, muh degeneracy blah blah

I was raised by gay parents. From what I could tell it was about as normal as being raised by straight parents. But my parents we're pretty red pilled with a lot of things. They liked guns, voted Republican most of the time (they were business owners) and they didn't like pride parades.

It really sucks they died. Still miss them to this day.

well that's reason enough for me

Do you think the child wants to be raised by homos?

Someone has to adopt those drains on my tax dollars.

Children should have a mother and a father.

What the fuck is going on there? Sauce on pic?

how many gay couples do you see trying to adopt a little girl? never. only boys.

Because this will happen a lot

>Error: Duplicate file exists. here.
well, there you go

Because what if the gay couple are Muslims? Do you want Muslims to be able to adopt white children?

Coldsteel pls

not an argument

Died of AIDS m8. Top kek!

>bar mitzvah
pol is always right

These guys adopted little girls.

zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/index.php

Because children need a male father and a female mother

I think they should.

Someone has to pick up the pieces of the demonic modern woman.

Any incentive to pay less taxes is also a plus for me.

No. One died of a heart attack and the other died in a car crash. Both passed about a year apart. 26 was a pretty bad year for me.

Yes, because we totally have proof that shit like this is a common occurrence.

>a kid cost less than my taxes
>

Feeling like this thread needs the faggots fantasizing about shooting up little boys with meth and fucking them forum pictures but I never kept them. This is why we can't have nice things. One of the few moments where you actually have to think of the children. Sex is a joke to homosexuals and children aren't off limits especially since a lot of them use drugs constantly.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-480151/Gay-couple-left-free-abuse-boys--social-workers-feared-branded-homophobic.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9959950/My-gay-fathers-sexual-abuse-was-swept-under-the-carpet-says-victim.html

>we

They.. fml guys.. Worst time to mess that shit up

terpconnect.umd.edu/~pnc/allen-ss-grad.pdf

Many studies showing its just overall bad for a variety of reasons, but take away of this particular one,
>"Children living with gay and lesbian families in 2006 were about 65% as likely to graduate [High School] compared to children living in opposite sex marriage families. Daughters of same-sex parents do considerably worse than sons."

Three instances over the course of ten years isn't fucking common. Give me statistics then we'll talk.

I find it really weird that gays claim they are made that way, yet they want children.

It's like claiming to be made to not eat food yet you have an apppetite

I like how the sequined pedo lunges in for the kill, and then is pushed back by the dyke.

These people are filth.

just look up child molestation stats.

it's like 60% man on boy. i can't believe you're even denying this (oh wait, i can believe it actually)

Not true

because they will ass rape the shit out of it and have gay orgies and pass it around and probably give it aids

Where the fuck did you get that bullshit? Almost every source I'm getting says that most child sexual abuse victims are girls. Unless the majority of the people raping girls are women, which i highly doubt is the case.

>statistics I pulled out of my ass

pretty sure that's not true

>gay
>Muslim
Pick one sven

>That hairline

spluttered my fish n chips all over, jej

>Baum

Holy shit

I forgot the part where you decide how people live their lives

They come out "gay" for a reason.

Imagine two pedos in a room conspiring to brainwash a kid to sex from the young age is a steal!

Do we let other people with mental illnesses adopt children? Pretty sure that's a no. Explain why faggots should be treated differently, you are not special.

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

So are you saying the reason you are such a faggot is you took it up the ass as a kid?

their identity is based entirely on their disgusting fetish.

>buttsex
>fetish
lol

I agree with you my fellow hue, a child needs both parents to have a healthy childhood, on the other side it's still better to have a gay couple than an orphanage.

> • a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.: Victorian men developed fetishes focusing on feet, shoes, and boots.

I'm okay with fags adopting abandoned little niglets. Maybe they'll just be fags instead of criminals

gays cant have sex. It's assisted masturbation at best.

they are gay

> fetish
> basic sexual activity

Pick one.

This has been discussed to death in sexuality discussions, check /d/ anytime. Enjoying things like breasts, asses, kissing, oral/anal/vaginal sex is not a fetish.

An older definition of fetish extended to not even being able to get off without the fetish being involved.

Reminder to Sage all Shills

Because we're just going to fuck'em.

>taking it up the ass and fellatio are not sex
Burger education

kek, good thinking

or maybe they'll turn into roided out child-raping machines, impaling kid after kid on the BBC like they're in a chain assembly.

>fellatio is sex
k.

>8 posts by this ID

>i falied basic sex ed
>all sex is sexual intercourse
>oral sex does not exist
3rd world education

because 80% of gays are pedophiles

You seem pretty chill, I respect members of the LGBT (no +, there is only male and female genders) movement who are just normal US citizens your parents seemed like fine folk. It's a tragedy and I am genuinely sorry for you son.

>no source or citation
I mean i dislike faggots too but pulling fake stats out of your ass is pathetic

Kek, fag chk, great id

because kids have rights too, environment (family) that biologically makes sense is one of the most basic

Because a large percentage of gays are absolute freaks and there haven't been any sort of studies done on the topic, meaning we have no clue what sort of effect it could have on a child

So then you agree that only responsible parents who can afford to take care of their children and provide them a safe environment should be allowed to have children? Great no more poor straight couples having kids

What happens to the child when both parents die of AIDS?

To play devils advocate, how can you have studies done on something if you never allow it to take place? Why not make your own study and prove most gay couples are unfit parents

That would actually be a great thing. Are you fucking retarded? You obviously don't belong here, you need to go back to wherever shitsite you came from.

>high rate of paedophilia
>children should have a mother and a father for normal development
>homosexuality should not be normalised for children
God knows how messed up these kids are going to be when they grow up. We thought single mothers were nation wreckers, but this will be a whole different ball game. At least they're a freakish minority.

Children are not lab rats. Homosexuals are simply not designed to have children.

I wasnt being sarcastic. I think only well off responsible parents should be allowed to have children. What made you think i was being sarcastic?

Poverty is like the #1 cause of crime, drug use, rape, etc etc

No one is designed for anything. We are not lab creations, we evolved ovee millions of years to adapt and survive in our environments. Thats it.

Gays shouldn't be allowed to live, how are they going to adopt children if they are dead?

>look how edgy i am mom!
You should be more concerned with zika outbreaks than less than 5% of the population

Because kids need both a male and female figure when growing up

I'm 100% bottom faggot and there's no fucking denying I shouldn't be allowed to raise a kid with another fag.