Pic related is literally the greatest disney movie of all time. ALL TIME!

Pic related is literally the greatest disney movie of all time. ALL TIME!

You cuntrarian fucking shits cant refute it

t. ISIS

not even close

my top 3 Disney movies

1. Alladdin
2. Lion King
3. Frozen

Kuffars will learn soon enough

Get the fuck out with this mix raced piece of shit

>frozen

Otherwise good list

Mulan is better.

>anything made after Eisner seized power
>good

Are you, perchance, a member of the Justin Trudeau fan club?

>Roger Rabbit
>Disney
pick one

Correct

Beauty and the Beast has the highest number of good songs.

Aladdin is more likely to be a man's favorite since it has a male protagonist.

Girls whose favorite princess is Belle are the best girls.

Girls whose favorite princess is Ariel are the worst girls.

Mulan has one good song and a good menacing villain and real stakes. I don't know if I'd call it the best.

It's literally a Disney movie, produced by Disney. It's even the movie that kicked off the Disney Renaissance, films like Aladdin wouldn't even exist without Roger

I like that game about training Jasmine to be a sex slave

1. Mary Poppins
2. Ole Yeller
3. Sleeping Beauty

they literally do not make them like they used to

Implying the sequel isn't superior.

Fuck you. All 4 songs were great.

>Aladdin is more likely to be a man's favorite since it has a male protagonist.
Libtard SJW detected.

Mary Poppins is definitely my favorite. Also Julie Andrews is top-tier waifu material

Four good songs and an ok villain. But it is the best.

Fantasia is undeniably the best Disney film, but I know that when normies talk about "Disney movies", they're just talking about the narrative-driven ones.

Most Fantasia shorts were boring as hell, like wtf just clouds and waves. Overall a good film but not one of the bests.

Nowadays my favourite is The Hunchback, followed by The Emperor's New Groove. No real third one, but I really like stuff like The Sword in the Stone and Robin Hood (actually quite a lot of stuff from that period, probably more than the ones from the Renaissance period, despite being born in 1990 and growing uo with them).

But, apparently, when I was very young I was obsessed with Peter Pan.

Only the best Disney movie would have the balls to tell you from an early age that your dreams will be crushed, nice guys don't win and that your crush will go for the Chad while your own life overall turns out to be a miserable disappointment.

Webm related.

I'll add that my sister went through a fase with Cinderella, she watched that shit AT LEAST twice a day, for six months straight. I fucking hated that movie because of that, I literally dreamt it once because of this.

>like wtf just clouds and waves.
For one thing, only one of the segments is like that.

Second, you just supported my point, you fucking normie.

literally the best fap of my life. blue balled it and held out on fapping until i've completed the game. fapped so hard at night my balls ached so much. what a fucking game

i had lion king ruined the same way.
>muh lion king muh lion king muh lion king.

Read the book two years ago. I loved how in the original story Frollo was unironically 100% right about the gipsies.

You are forgetting Intermission/Meet the Soundtrack.

I feel you. And because of all that I had the pleasure of watching Cinderella 2, which is till today one of the worst things I've ever experienced in my life.

>Disney's direct-to-video sequels
Oh god no

why the fuck is he just standing there like some kind of autist?

That dog looks ashamed of him.

>asks why the deformed guy who spent his whole life segregated in a tower talking only with a crazy motherfucker and three literal statues behaves in a socially awkward manner

Who's the real autist, and what is an autist?

it's dank memes bitch you can only find here

>not even animated

The dog knows.

I'm glad they stopped with this shit. I think they closed their animated tv series dpartment, which made those turds.