Canada still loves you Sup Forums, even if you are tsun~

Canada still loves you Sup Forums, even if you are tsun~

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipe/51283/maple-salmon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're a shitposter, but you're our shitposter.

A

Beautiful, well designed and representative

I liked Canada before and I still like you.

ANNEXED WHEN?

JUST FUCKING DO IT OBAMA

Awee :P

I don't think canada is the problem

I think leafposters are the problem.

Fortunately, even though you are all leafposters, there are only a few leafposters who have made it their goal to shit up Sup Forums.

nah you guys are still fags

>I don't think canada is the problem

we voted in dudeweed, if we're not the problem we're a big part of it

Why would you have Ketsup Chips?

Indivuals that start hating countries as a result of Sup Forums, and Sup Forums memes are idiots.

Thus it is a good thing if more of those hate us.

>White girl
>Canada

What a joke

Also, Look here America needs natural resources and you don't have a lot of military might. It is getting difficult to not invade you.

Move to Nunavut.

Why is there milk in that picture? Aren't you faggots lactose intolerant? Milk is a scandinavian thing.

>wanting millions of more liberals to become part of the U.S

kill yourself fuck canada

I love Canada, but why the hell did you guys elect weedman, you're making it very difficult to keep loving you

DUDE WEED LMAO.

Maybe Muhammad's milk is a scandinavian thing

You guys are the best shitposters on this site next to South Koreans

maybe not in your Toronto for saying something like that) , but Québec is white

it's a milk bag, the bag is key here.
>Aren't you faggots lactose intolerant? Milk is a scandinavian thing.
lol no, it'san alpine thing. besides, didn't you know we need cheese for our poutine?

>they don't know about the Canadian milk meme

ketchup chips are great buddy

I remember the only flavor of chips you could get on hotdog lunch day were original or ketchup

Even if we all banded to keep Harper we still would of lost cause of our retarded first past the post electoral system the libs didn't even need 50% of the vote to win a majority as long as they had more ridings won that the ndp and conservatives the election was in the bag for em

SORRY TO INTERRUPT THIS MESSAGE

THIS IS SERIOUS

CANADA HAS TAKEN THIS BOARD IN HOSTAGE

GIVE US ALL YOUR DANK MEMES OR PREPARE FOR UNLIMITED SHITPOST

I don't have any friendo.

Looks disgusting if you ask me. Learn to drink cow milk like real men.

>frenchies
>brown people

You guys don't even have mexican food 0/10 would not annex. Gib oil though.

I think you guys are the best shitposters right next to Binland

god fuck canada

why do they have to put maple in everything

>Maple donuts
>Maple bacon
>Maple milk
>Maple cheese
>Maple sausages

I turn the radio and it's COME TO Mcdonalds Canada AND TRY OUT OUR NEW MAPLE POUTINE. MAPLE POUTINE IT'S VERY CANADIAN EH?!
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY

L I M I T E D T I M E O N L Y

Why is Tim Hortons helping Canada in that picture?

It's owned by burgerking.

that is cow milk you dumb swede. we just put it in bags because it's a superior method vessel.

>he doesn't always order the canadian maple every single time at timmies and dip it in his double double

Not a real Canuck/10

fixed

>stop calling us dude weed lmao
well since you didn't get your weed, how about we call you dog lickers then?

>maple donuts

That's good

>maple bacon

Still okay

>maple milk

Fucking what

>maple cheese

Gross dude

>maple sausage

This is okay too.

That is cow milk, you stupid idiot.

I stopped buying bagged after bringing home countless expired/curdled bags. None of the grocery stores outside Sobey's and maybe Whole Foods know how to store milk properly. Those little 250mL cartons are always expired as well. I swear every grocery store is run by idiots here.

-Do canadians say aboat insteat of about??
-Is Montreal a nice city?
-How is the Aberta fire?
-Where is Harper now?

t. obsessed with Canada in a weird way.

well done!

Tim Horton's is better than Dunkin' Donuts. There I said it.

kekerino frappucino

fuck maple syrup/maple flavoured shit is literally poison, and i can not agree more it's hilarious watching retards flock to that shit

What's Harper doing now?? He is killing and consuming Harp seals.

Montreal is better than Toronto but still has a lot of Muzzies and SJW trash.

Fort Mac fire is shrinking, residents are back home now.

Harper served as a Member of Parliament for a bit but recently retired as a politician.

how about maple fish?

Go suck a dog, leaf

>shitposts everywhere
>shitpost again
~~~teheheeee

faggot. not politics. sage.

>That is cow milk, you stupid idiot.
Says maple milk on the package. 100% cow or it's not cow milk. I'm not into that mongrel shit.
>Those little 250mL cartons are always expired as well. I swear every grocery store is run by idiots here.
Such is life in Canada. Milk in Sweden is perfect.

no
i guess
dont care
no idea

No.
Some places in it.
Still burning but running out of stuff to burn.
Relaxing now, he's retired.

Speak for yourself. I wouldn't even think about Canada if they hadn't elected Trudeau. The world needs more living memes holding public office.

are these sweat stains eating through her latex suit?

Can't say I've ever had that, but that doesn't sound like it would be good.

does the canada dance involve applying peanut butter to your gonads for your pet raccoon to lick it off?

>Do canadians say aboat insteat of about??
Depending on where you are, yes, some regional accents will pronounce the 'ou' combination differently.

>Is Montreal a nice city?
To visit, yeah. I don't know if I would want to live there though.

>How is the Aberta fire?
Under control after weeks of rain. Fort Mac is repopulated and beginning to clean up.

>Where is Harper now?
He just recently announced he's retiring from politics. There's much speculation that he'll end up working somewhere in the private sector with international trade.

I thought that said ketamine frappucino for a second. Might not be a bad idea to try selling those to the EDM kids since they use ketamine powder as a replacement for salt.

-kind of, you can probably wikipedia canadian accents to see exactly how things are different from american english
-yeah it's pretty nice, it's more known for being fun though
-i haven't heard anything in a while so it's probably out or in the middle of nowhere
-probably golfing

More like Tim Horton's absorbed Burger King, under an umbrella Corp by the name of Restaurant Brands International (based out of Oakville). Not even burgers are safe from Canadian domination. How does it feel knowing that Canada is the actual king of Burgers.

it's actually the greatest food ever

Thanks

wouldeat/10

You guys do realize weed is basically legal in Canada right? Both weed and prostitutes are very easily available in Canada. It's decriminalized for the most part, and there are actually dispensaries in every major city where it's easy to become a member (most of them you don't even need a doctor's prescription).

In Toronto you can literally just go downtown, walk into one of the many dispensaries, grab two ounces of weed of your choice (sativa, indica, hybrid, whatever) and go home. Even if you smoke it in the streets no one cares.

Pretty much all Trudeau has failed to do is make it completely legal. "Decriminalized" is a Canadian word meaning no one cares, even the cops.

Montreal is full of niggers and sand niggers (mostly french-speaking variety), city is smelly and constructions everywhere, always and forever because corruption. French quickly losing grasp over the city, once again. Also full of progs.

Holy shit she looks exactly like a girl I had in one my college classes when I used to go to college. She was so thick and phat without actually being fat, holy fuck I wanted to just bury my duck deep inside her. She could tell me about her latest hockey game and how well she did, while I coo in her ear and stroke her rosy cheeks. Then when she starts talking about the next game, I could seductively nibble on her ear, slowly and sensually kissing her neck, moving closer on down until I reach her beautiful blossom of womanhood.

But nope I'm stuck in my parent's basement fantasizing about not being a hhkv.

burger king is awful though, you can keep em

Stop posting this "cultural libertarian" kike

>Smelly

You're super right about that. Montreal smells like cigarettes and off brand waffles that spent just a little too long in the toaster. It's otherwise breddy gud as a tourist.

Holy FUCK I hate this country but holy fuck I also want some maple sausages after reading this thread.

Thanks for your information.

What a shitty fucking drawing.
The depiction of the female is completely undesirable.
Canada fails again.
C'mon Australia, let's go hunt some crocs and leave this pussy behind.

>It's otherwise breddy gud as a tourist.
You've never been on the freeway with the city's Asians

>you will never have a cute innocent canadian gf who hangs out with her pet raccoon and does little dances with you

Hello darkness, my old friend

Didn't they just raid a bunch of dispensaries in Toronto recently?

I love you Sup Forums

this one looks better desu

allrecipes.com/recipe/51283/maple-salmon/

salmon's texture like beef so I bet it goes well with maple

>Montreal smells like cigarettes and off brand waffles

Well, some places here smells like rotten butter, life is life.

I-i can be your Canadian gf for the night >_

>qt canadian girl with patrician tastes in maple syrup and hockey

Where get

Yes and just as many new ones opened up to take their place. You can't walk more than a few city blocks without running into one.