Ask a German everything

Greetings from the former Reich now Bund

Other urls found in this thread:

tagesspiegel.de/berlin/polizei-justiz/berlin-wedding-grosseinsatz-der-polizei-wegen-kopftuch-streits/20094404.html
youtube.com/watch?v=H_ex-GAlFV8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Physik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Mathematik
youtube.com/watch?v=wnNl6g2j4aE
youtube.com/watch?v=LVx4tBdsu08
youtube.com/watch?v=7oy7g7HGeks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Francia 2.0 when?

Is Mainz the best city in Germany?

What is it like to be German?

Still can't believe the government had the balls to to light the Christ with german colors to celebrate the 7 x 1.
The absolute madmen.

Don't know
Someone from Wiesbaden would say it's not ;) It's ok I guess. People care more about Berlin, Hamburg or Cologne or if you have money Munich or Vienna

Are you white

Like being a Swede with guilt complex and with an incomplete home country
It is a Brazilian tradition that those who play best football reign over Brazil

yes. Not a greek

What's your honest opinion on Hittler

Too bad that the only one who dared to unify the Germans was also the one who got completely insane, forced Luxembourg ans Alsace in making them hate us forever. Also ironic that the guy who dared to go to war was also a main reason why we lost with all his stupid decisions.
Hitler was an enemy of German culture, science and everything and fucked up the good relationship between Germans and German jews forever

These days some of the germanic think Hittler dindu nothing wrong in their heart??

These where always there and always will be

>Hitler was an enemy of German culture, science and everything
Me from earlier again. Pretty good opinion you've got, and I think I'd join in thinking he became an enemy to German culture without his meaning to. From the booming cultural powerhouse that Germany was under Weimar, with masterpieces like Metropolis dictating the direction movies took, Bauhaus influencing style all across Europe, and the development of a unique canvas style to depict the trauma of WWI, Hitler rescinded Germany into a meek shadow of that that nobody listened to. Also, Germany was the scientific powerhouse of Europe, followed closely by France and Britain, but Hitler forced out the jews like an autist and discarded that forever for Germany.

> forced Luxembourg ans Alsace in making them hate us forever.
True also.
>how can I get non-German germanics to like me :)
>why I will forcibly conscript them into my army LOL!

How will i become if i worship Hittler and have a Hakenkreuz tatoo in Germany.

>and with an incomplete home country
What did he mean by this?

And your opinion on muslim and refugee considering current germany's situation.

this is true. despite the historical memes that weimar was a shithole unstable democracy, it was quite good until the depression if you ignore the rampant armed gangs of leftists/rightists although that was widespread everywhere.

weimar germany literally set the stage for the modern world via advances in physics/logic/mathematics and so-on.

>if i worship Hittler
As long as you worship this Hittler dude with tt nothing
>Hakenkreuz tatoo
If you say you have it for religious reasons nothing
Damn Austrians etc pretend they are not German and "Germany's first victim" for example. Do you Polish really think we want you Slavs in our Germany? Who mongers your fear?

>non-German germanics
It was pangermanist thinking. They speak a German dialect so they were forced in. These were the Nazi methods. Even Bismarck didn't touch Luxembourg and left Habsburg Austria thinking about politics more than about what the people want. Same with taking Alsace from France. He didn't want that because he knew the Alsatians were without honor being German speaking French but other German lords said they would only accept a Prussia ruled Germany if Prussia brings the Alsace. The Alsatians were ok with it because Germany had much power and a good economy and after WW1 they were ok with France again. How can you have so little honor. And the Luxembourgians are borderline autists with their denial about their language

;)

the refugees aren't the problem. There is a problem with the Turks and Arabs who are here in generation 3 and born here but behave all ungerman and think Turkey or whatever they are from is the better country and their true home. There are places where the police is scared to go because the muslim families gang up on them. A few days ago we had a case were a guy stole the headscarf of a girl and then 80 muslims fought against each other on the streets and threw eggs at the 75 policemen that arrived and were thrown at with eggs
tagesspiegel.de/berlin/polizei-justiz/berlin-wedding-grosseinsatz-der-polizei-wegen-kopftuch-streits/20094404.html

Young muslims adapt their version of Gangsta Nigganess and form gangs and shit
youtube.com/watch?v=H_ex-GAlFV8
Everyone in the videos sais how they come from cities in Baden-Württemberg or Rhineland-Palatinate and they will rap for Turkey

How many muslims do you see every day?

I have no obligations and some savings for this fall and winter; how could I come to Germany and practice my German?

I live in Berlin so a lot (even in the east even if dumb west Germans want to tell you something else. But don't tell them we have foreigners here or the filthy west germans will disrupt our peace). But as I said before the refugees are decent people. The German borns are shit. And German converts are the worst pic related
Wedding, Neukölln and Kreuzberg are lost

>how could I come to Germany and practice my German?
by plane?

What's the general opinion of Merkel and the migrants

>Merkel
the opinion of the plebs changes often. Merkel is the Mutti (mommie) She doesn't have opnions because she doesn't want to get anyone on her bad side. Her critics call her Teflon-Merkel, say she does everything exceot for reigning and "merkeln" became a youth word meaning doing nothing.
Others think much about her because she is always calm, clever (I really think she is. very calculating, doing what has to be done to stay in power) and not dressed up to the nines. We Germans like women without style as we aren't French or Southern Europeans

>migrants
Some like them some don't. Muslim migrants are seen more critically. The more leftists you are the more you deny there are problems with them. I like how our media always like to tell us how different our European neighbours are compared to us and they want to tell me people from outside of Europe and our Colonies where the indigenous population were assimilated can fit in here bringing their own culture with them? I don't think so

Do you feel like crime has gone up during these recent years? and I don't simply mean statistics. With crime comes fear and precautions, a sense of dread but at the same time a feeling of apathy.
What do you think of when you're walking down the street? When a stranger approaches you? When you go into a store?

Are you implying something?
I feel save here in East Berlin. I feel unsave in Neukölln or Wedding where you are liklier to get robbed. This is also where this guy kicked the women down the stairs to the underground. I don't think it became more unsafe here. I'm not afraid when people are on the street at night except it is really a small street with nobody there then I try not to look like an easy victim

Why are germans so autistic?

must be the upbringing

Not implying anything in the slightest my dude. Just trying to clear up some doubts I have about Germany, that's all. Thanks for the info.

Why does Germany accept the blatant authoritarianism of their modern government

>Hitler forced out the jews like an autist
wasn't the only problem. He also was like "What a jew said can't be true". The results were even aryan physics and mathematics full of shit. Hitlers craziness reached religious dogma level

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Physik
lol at
>In a historic moment, Heisenberg's mother rang Himmler's mother and asked her if she would please tell the SS to give "Werner" a break

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Mathematik

some say this is our German nature. The gouvernment of the FRG is most likely the least authorian we ever had. If you are talking about the refugee thing, noone here would have done better.

There are people who belong to a conspiracist group called Reichsbürger (citizens of the Reich) who say basically that the Reich that was set back to its borders from 1937 never ceased to exist and they just put the FRG, GDR, Poland and Russia on its grounds so the FRG is just a company controled by the 4 victors of World War 2 and we are all citizens of the powerless Reich. A Reichsbürger already shot a policemen. Reichsbürger believe you have to send a letter to the ambassadors of the 4 WW2 victors and declare you are out of their company, then you can declare your own Reich and make you king of Germany for example
youtube.com/watch?v=wnNl6g2j4aE
no shit

fucking kek
this is great, do these guys have support from the population, even on a humorous level?

Modern Germans are taught to hate and be suspicious of people who use the term Reich for their organization. Not all Reichsbürger are Nazis, they just hate the country and/or don't want to pay taxes. The main appeal of the Reichsbürger movement was that the gouvernment never expected this amount of crazy that people would just say "No I rule in my own country get out of my kingdom" so the police just didn't do anything. The Reichsbürger just had to threaten and attack people from the tax authorities and could live in peace. Some even terrorize authorities with phone calls and shout at the people working there or sue Angela Merkel via some offices in Malta. The Crazies are organized.
Xavier Naidoo was once a popular singer but now that he is a Reichsbürger everyone hates him

youtube.com/watch?v=LVx4tBdsu08

this is from a satire show. The Reichsbürger is real and talks about Aliens from Aldebaraan
youtube.com/watch?v=7oy7g7HGeks

When I come to Germany I always try to forgot the world wars and pretend I'm still in Deutsches Reich.

rude

everyone hates Naidoo cause he's shit

Why did german love Hittler at that time?

What is the meaning of life?
If a shark and a bear had a fight, who would win?

You've heard about the gang rapes and pool incidents?

>„Nachdem ich meinen Magen etwas beschwichtigt hatte, bemerkte ich in derselben Wirtsstube einen Herrn mit zwei Damen, die im Begriff waren abzureisen. Dieser Herr war ganz grün gekleidet, trug sogar eine grüne Brille. […] Der Grüne wünschte, daß ich ihm ein Hotel in Göttingen empfehlen möchte, und ich riet ihm, dort von dem ersten besten Studenten das Hotel de Brühbach zu erfragen. […] Beide Damen fragten mich zu gleicher Zeit: ob im Hotel de Brühbach auch ordentliche Leute logierten. Ich bejahte es mit gutem Gewissen, und als das holde Kleeblatt abfuhr, grüßte ich nochmals zum Fenster hinaus. Der Sonnenwirt lächelte gar schlau und mochte wohl wissen, daß der Karzer von den Studenten in Göttingen Hotel de Brühbach genannt wird.“