/manutd/ general

So, it happened AGAIN. We can blame injuries, we can blame fatique, we can praise Real Madrid's effort but the truth is it's simply not enough. Tactics, determination you name it, it all stinks.
Don't get me wrong, I still have full faith in Mourinho and the lads, but MASSIVE reiforcements are desperately needed in the summer transfer window. Otherwise I'm not very optimistic about the next season either, or our chances in Champions League for that matter. Not playing like this. What do you think, /manutd/? Mourinho #IN or #OUT?

Some helpful links to numb the pain:
store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en
twitter.com/manutd
instagram.com/paulpogba
redcafe.net

We have to get Griezzman, Dybala, Veratti and Danny Rose mate. I think we can get them if we try because we are #1. I shall order a new Pogba shirt to support my lifelong club financially.

all literally happening la

Did Slovak move to Italy?

As for the game, the team is still gelling and /we/ didn't have our best defender. Not too bad result against the best team in the world.

When did SlovakABU move to Italy?

wtf I want a refund now

when they lose it's bunker thread mario

OH no we lost the super cup...season is already over. It was literally a pre-season friendly. We were close to being even with Madrid, Lukaku fucked up a few good chances so did Rashford. Pogba had a bad game.

Against the best team in the world we did well I think we can compete in the Prem and go far in the Champions league desu.

GOOD PERFORMANCE:
De Gea

SHREDS OF CREDIBILITY:
Darmian, Matic, Fellaini

EMBARRASSING GAME:
Pogba, Lukaku, Smalling, Herrera, Valencia, Rashford

LOAN TO FC UNITED IMMINENT:
Lingard, Mkhitaryan, Lindelof

its just not the same if its not coming from the slovak

:(

This is getting hopeless. Am I the only one beginning to think we would be better off without Mou? Honestly I believed it was a bad luck all the time, but now it seems the team is simply stagnating.
Who do we need to sign to sort out this mess? Looking at the performances tonight, we need AT LEAST a new striker, winger, centreback, leftback and someone to help out Pogba in midfield (he's world class at everything besides attacking and defending)

I spent all summer looking for you, turns out you moved to Italy. Who knew?!

ABSOLUTELY

OBSESSED

>being this much of a loser

kek

>team on the pitch cost more than Real Madrid's

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Why this happen to me

Darmian was dreadful, and Rashford was decent

Mou needs to stop buying dumb dabbing niggers. That simple.

Mourinho out for sure.
He has no tactics.
It's just 90s Italian defending and pray a counter to score a goal.

Absolutely terrible.
Manure midfield should dominate almost every game. Yet they look soooooo shit it's unreal.
They look like amateurs, and it looks like they don't even practice a simple 1 2.

I would be ashamed to play there, for that has been coach.

Mou is cancer, you were told

2/2

>12 team accumulator

#lads #awaydays #naughty #fagsngear

Pogba is the problem, Mkhitarian looked good in the middle, Matic is great, Pobga just takes up the room

if dubz manure fails to qualify for cl next season

Look, it's easy to lose faith right now, but we're building a long term project. Lukaku is easily the best young striker and in two years Pogba's probably gonna be the best midfielder in Europe, unquestionably. We have a manger who wants to stay here for the long haul and a ton of money.

Let's just wait and see. Still holding out that the Griez forces a move instead of the usual "class" schtick though. But besides that our depth is fantastic. We just had a bad day that's all, but don't be fooled. At our best, we're up there with a Bayern, Juventus, Barcelona, even Madrid.

Well I got 11/12 so not too silly was it?

Lukaku is a donkey. Playing at a mid-table team when the opposition nearly always fancies getting 3 points is a completely different game to when the opposition treat you like a dangerous animal for 90 minutes.

£170 million pounds of rubbish, Pogba is the most inept midfielder I've ever witnessed, that is the most inept elite midfielder ever, what a donkey.

Funny how Mourinho cannot take Pogba or Lukaku off, even though they are clearly the weakest links in the team. I'll give it 22 matches before Lukaku starts being taken off first.

Ur crazy if u expected to beat Real Madrid

This guy gets it.

>It's just 90s Italian defending
That's not even close

Lukaku was good, hell u talking about

How is Pogba a fucking problem? One of the best MC in the world?
Who hired him?

I bet you anything Pogba would be dominating PL easily with a coach intelligente enough to build the team around him.

Ffs

it's an italian proxy so people don't call him out for being a juve plastic

I meant mentality.
Mou wishes he defended as good as a mid table 90 serie A team.

>Playing at a mid-table team when the opposition nearly always fancies getting 3 points is a completely different game to when the opposition treat you like a dangerous animal for 90 minutes.
Good thing he's playing at United then

Not sure if half of posts here are copypasta or delusion.

He can look good in an attacking team but he needs to humble himself and play more simple, he even does wasteful shit for France too, but he looks better there

It's not like every team in Italy was managed by Capello m8

Just wear the Slovak flag

Slavs are welcome to Serie A.

You are not considered plastic because why would any one bandwagon a team that is known for losing CL finals?

>Slavs are welcome to Serie A.
Do you represent Serie A?

Madrid were awful, Bale started from the right back position for nearly 80% of potential counter attacks. Clearly, Zidane is a genius, you have the best left wing attack player in the world, but you always make sure he's in the right back position for counter attacks. Bravo mister Zidane, Bravo.

Matic > > Nigba

He's like a fish out of water.

I really can't believe how many ABUs would come into this thread to shit it up. Success breeds jealousy I suppose.

Like the jealousy shown by Utd fans toward Madrid? Success does breed jealousy indeed.

And how much money do you receive for 11/12?

Guys remind me how the Mighty Juventus fared against this same team?

because he wasn't against Bornemouth

You think lower table teams are going to take chances against United? kek, We can expect long periods of time where Lukaku doesn't even get a touch of the ball.

>no rolando
okay sweetie

We still seem to have zero attacking plan / tactic, no point in sticking Lukaku up front with zero crosses coming in.

Feel sorry for Rashford, attack only looks good when he gets on

What match were you watching? I saw Ronaldo play do you have vision problems?

Where and how? Ronaldo got more support from them than from Madrid fans. Their manager acknowledged that they are a better team. What else do you expect them to do, two sided scarfs?

Ran out of steam, Juventus were like that film Space Cowboys. Seasoned professionals, the veterans who can use their skill and experience against a bunch of headless chickens ala Monaco.

as long as United play 7-2-1 the other team will be bound to push forward

>last 10 minutes
rm didnt even take you seriously lel

this
>Feel sorry for Rashford, attack only looks good when he gets on
You can see he's extremely frustrated at being dropped down the pecking order.

We didn't take them seriously either

Pogba played in this position when Juve played a diamond.

I think Mou saved him for West Ham desu.

He was only on for 45 and Carvajal was all over him

>Ran out of Steam
Cool story bro, I'll try to use that excuse next time.

>supercup is a mickey cup la
>europa league? achievement la

Ever since Fergie left we have gotten overrated meme players.
>Fellaini
>Rashford
>Pogba
>Lukaku
>Matic
The list goes on
Mou was a mistake.

Matic is a good player.

matic was uniteds best player by a landslide today, if you cant see that i dont know if this semen slurping sport is for you desu

Why isn't the manure fans putting pressure on Mourinho and the board? Are they that deluded?

>forgetting bale

You never wanna become a preferred customer, do you?

But seriously, what are Pogba's atributes?

Let's compare him to 3 midfielders of 2016/2017 season:

>Fabregas

As intelligent as Cesc in distribution? Nope.

>Kante

As good tackler as le little niglet? Nope.

>Matic

As decent all around, sometimes with a good tackle, sometimes with an assist? Nope.

Who is Paul Pogba? It this because of the manager? Would he flourish under Conte?

This has to be b8 right? You sound like a scouser FFS!

Jack of all trades, master of none.

Sir Bobby is that you?

A few more buys and United are a lock for the league and a shoe in for the CL. The PL's on a notoriously easier level than Europe, and it's amazing that we even held Madrid to one goal in the first place.

We'll be back in a month. With Pogba, Lukaku, De Gea and a few other lads getting used to Mou's methods, we should be good. Watch this space.

>Matic
Was so good because..?

But that's Matic and he was so much better than Pogba today. Nice shot which after all led to pookaku goal, few decent tackles and a nice long ball which almost fed Fellaini

>Who is Paul Pogba? It this because of the manager? Would he flourish under Conte?
No Pirlo no party. Plus Vidal is a pretty festive guy.

Mkit was good or are you just memeing?

Man poo couldn't beat madrid Z team with Keylor Navas helping them LOL!

EMBARRASSING

btfo

Classic mouyes tactics

>defend like fuck from the whistle
>get speedy workhorse to draw fouls
>pray big black drogba scores
>if losing at HT, send on another big black workhorse and pray he scores

Anyone else read The Guardian's season preview for Man United?

I read it purely for the keks. Hard act to follow after they had unironically predicted United winning the league the season before, but they still delivered in spades.

>several paragraphs speculating why United should offer 120M for Dele Alli and what an addition he'd be to the team
>possible starting 11s with Perisic in it - literally a Sup Forums meme
>confident predictions (again) that Pogba will find his way and shine
>a graph showing the "previous seasons" finishing with last season left off for no reason - probably to avoid the implication of that 4th-5th-6th trend
>predicting 3rd place despite shit football last season saved only by a lucky run in the Europa, with Lukaku being a downgrade from Zlatan and the other new players not exactly looking amazing

>Classic mouyes tactics
Sure it wasn't Real Madrid being so good in possession? Anyway, it's a Spanish team. Man Utd were dominated in 2011 and in the 2009 semi-finals. That's the way it goes.

if man u win their first two games, they'll be in 1st place on the table going into the international week break

english media will literally go full HAM and predict they'll win the decahextruple

only catching is they'll end up 6th anyway lol
This happened during van laals first season kek

You're right.

However...
>West Ham (H)
>Swansea (A)
2 points it is.

Holy shit it's true.

well that seals it

Fellaini was awesome yesterday desu senpai

I'm not even a Manure customer, but how much you spend doesn't really determine how good the team actually is. See: PSG.

Fellow Man U fans, do you consider him a high IQ type of playa?

>High IQ
>African

Top kek.

fellaini is their best player

>Matic is the only decent player there
>also the only white one
Maybe nigger pacebabbies aren't working out, but who am I to say. After all, we all know how well Coman, Martial, Sterling, and Sturridge have developed while pathetic beta white bois like Kane and Diet have stagnated

Lmao just read it. Fucking sad

>spend another £150m
>fellaini is still the best united player against real

I SEE A RED DOOR AND I WANT IT PAINTED BLACK.......

This

>thinking parking the bus can stop Madrid, there's evidence of better parked teams, like Atletico and Juventus and they got recked

Three peat incoming

This

Why aren't Manu faggots demanding his resignation?

Martial 50 millions
Lulkaku 80 millions
Puufga 100 millins
With those players you can't win shit

>Darmian-Smalling-Lindelof
>Lingard-Pogba-Matic-Herrera-Valencia
>Lelkaku-Mikotaryan

That team is upper middle class at best.

Simple as.

United were much better when they switched to 4 at the back in the second half. 4-3-3 eats 3-5-2 for lunch.

Madrid's midfield is second to none in the world. Lets not forget that either.

If we play this in the league we should be more than fine.

Darmian-Bailly-Lindelof-Valencia
Pogba-Matic-Herrera
Martial-Lukaku-Mkhitaryan

Obviously Rashford in for Martial. Mata for Micky. Fellaini, Carrack and Lingard can rotate in midfield / offense. Rojo, Smalling and Shaw rotating on defense.

Its actually a top 3 PL team. One or two starters from winning PL or CL potential.