Kills the sons of many parents

>Kills the sons of many parents
>Laughs and jokes about it
>Gets his son killed
>"Oh woe me, why universe? you'll pay you filthy Persians, I'll kill every one of you!"
What was the point of this character? if you don't want to get your son killed on battle, don't bring him to battle

I like the filipino dub where he asks for a superglue to glue his son's head back to the body

You might have autism, senpai

>thousands of mothers die every
>your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post

He just lacked empathy.

Because you don't care about killing the men invading your lands and obviously you care about your own son dying, are you retarded?

I might be, but if I'm bringging my son into a suicide mission and he, as expected, dies, that's on me, not on them.

Arabs aren't people. You'd know that if u met them.

>Persians
>Arabs

No, Mohammed.

>Having any inkling of sympathy for your enemies

t. beta cuck

fag

>Persians being non-white

it's a cool movie but just fuck these kikes senpai

The enemy is worth less than your own kind you fucking liberal

Daily reminder liberals and non-racists will be the first to die when society collapses, tribalism comes back full force and they don't have the bourgeois conditions of the first world and peak-capitalism to support their mentally ill anomalous worldview

The possibility of someone dying being large does not prepare you for their eventual death. That does not happen, so even if he knew his son would die it still hurts and angers you when it does. He isn't going say 'meh, i knew it would happen'.
The anger that sets in is best directed at the enemy than himself (that is if he blames himself for his son's death) as he still had a duty to do and the simple fact that it was the persian's that killed him.

I swear half of these threads are bait, yet i still reply

It's illogical like all emotions and is related to the self preservation and the preservation of your family/descendants/clan

Tip top kek

Why didn't Leonidas just let the ogre guy just fight out in the open on his own? He had literally nothing to lose and they broke formation after a few waves anyway.

mommy

fucking fucktard

Why didn't Spartacus just surrender to Hector Escaton?

why

xd

even as a kid i thought these guys were a bunch of assholes for bullying that disabled guy

fine

I hope you die extremely painfully

One of these women is Persian, the other is Arabic. Which is which?

Google says neither. The one on the left is Indian/Pakistani, the one on the right is Turkish.

>too tricky for your trick questions

they're nothing now because they were executed after allowing that picture to be taken

Reminder that historically the Persians were only retaliating to Athens burning down a Persian city in modern Turkey after Greek colonists revolted against Persian rule.

Athens was the equivalent of Afghanistan after 9/11.

Ihey man dont foegey to lobe you vannot fofgery about love oke

Fuck you

nice try the cat protects me

Persian here.

You don't really watch 300 for the grand storytelling. You watch it for the sick fighting and kitschy cinematography.

The only things Persians did wrong was Scaphism and allowing Khomeini to ruin the country.

But they didn't bully him, Leonidas even offer him to take the job of bringing water or take the corpses out. A disabled guy is unable to fight in a war, even modern armies refuse people for their physical conditions

Faggot keep this shit in Sup Forums

>.> gotta be safe

wew lad

>Want a a tard strength beserker swinging his spear wildly in all directions

How about you quit being so gullible?
They only post when idiots like you respond to them.

I'm gonna jizz on your tendies

Because in real life, it was a goat farmer who sold the hidden goat path location to the Persians. He was never 'rejected' from joining the fight. He just wanted cash, cause fuck being a goat farmer.

Who cares? Persians were dicks. Xerxes had a God Complex. He destroyed one of the greatest centres of science, theology, philosophy and culture in the world because he got mad over Ionian revolts.

Then got his fucking ass kicked (hilariously in the first invasion, despite him conquering shit, well not Xerxes, his father, he still lost 10k men to the 100 odd Athens and co lost).

Second Invasion he (Xerxes) lost 350k men compared to the Greek Allies 15k.

Though modern people say it was probably 20k-30k loss for Xerxes (yet there is no modern estimate for Greece).

please dont ban me

muh yous

F u

f u

lol

bai

Pls

And that has anything to do with Sup Forums how?

every time

Fug

How do I become typecast as a hoplite henchman?

Not taking any risks. Not now.

I keep falling for it

the story is told as a flashback u pleb. It is literally meant to be a propagganda tale to unite others in greece.

kek

ITT: things spineless cucks say