Dear Sup Forums, you guys have always been there for me on a shitty day but I need you more than ever...

Dear Sup Forums, you guys have always been there for me on a shitty day but I need you more than ever. My grandfather passed away today, and I told know what to do honestly. Please never take anyone in your families for granted. I will be posting photos of him if anyone wants to see them! Mods please dont delete this post or ban me, Pol is the only place I go now, Im practically beginning you not to do ban me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ObqN9c9Jro0
youtube.com/watch?v=G8unFmn7tIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I suggest OP to beat up a small niglet to vent out the sadness.

Condolences. Pray and seek God for comfort and wisdom in your difficult time. He giveth us not what we cannot handle

Vote Trump you cuck

>1 post by the ID

right here senpai

fuck off, this isn't your blog

That's really nice

thanks canuck bro :) Im not here for attention or shit, but you guys are seriously some of the best friends I have. And just need advice

Already am!

Love you too

has some feels from uk user.
keep the memories alive.
RIP OP Grandpa
(-__-)

1 Minute Silence Pol

You're welcome. Watch this link if you like. Pay special attention to "teach us how to love each other" and know that in these times, Christians will be hated. But fear nothing. Nothing. But God Almighty. Your grandfather gave you what you are through The Holy Creator and I am your friend too. youtube.com/watch?v=ObqN9c9Jro0

People die.

Stop being a cry baby.

At least he died an old man with grand kids. More than 99% of Sup Forums will get.

Here, have an F.

thanks britbro, hopefully you guys vote out of EU

My condolences senpai. Look forward to seeing pics, did he leave you any firearms?

My Papa is getting up in years. It's sad to watch him slow down. I'm afraid of the day we lose him. He's a fucking badass.

>single post ids everywhere
leave shill

Long time lurker here, I agree user, pol feels like a kind of digital home. Never forget that you have friends just like you all over the world, you're never alone. Sorry to hear about your Grandfather bro

Your life won't change really. Death is just a natural part of life, and it will continue whether you like it or not.

PS. Your OP looks like a homo

Sorry i forgot, This is a photo of my grandpa during his time in Korea

Sorry for your Grandpa and nice trips. My dad died a few years ago, right in front of my eyes. Watched him take his last breath. Sup Forums is a nice distraction when you're sad. Shitpost the pain away user.

>tfw raised by grandparents and will be completely lost when they die.

haha sadly not! being a new yorker from Long island (Irish catholic) he never really had guns, he served in the navy so I think those 4 years were enough!

F

Jesus christ, Im so sorry. I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy, bless you and your family

May your ancestors smile upon you, OP.

Good man.

thanks fellow burger!

Edgy

We will see them all in splendid and Divine spirits if we make it to Kingdom Come with Him in Heaven. Everyone will be the same age and will have no genders but are recognisable. There is no death but through Lucifer and his fallen angels

Kek is smiling at you with those numbers.

I was very close to my grandmother. When she died I was very unhappy.

I had a dream where she came to me and said "(user) you must let me go. I can't rest when you are so sad. I will see you when it is your time. As long as you remember me I will always be there with you."

Not sure if that will help but that helped me. I pray for my relatives that died. In my belief (I am a Traditional Catholic) that God put my family here on earth but they belong to Him. I just get to enjoy them for a time here on earth and then they will be waiting for me in the next life.

This South Park video helped me when I was feeling sad. Hope it helps!

youtube.com/watch?v=G8unFmn7tIE

(((OP))), I don't know you, and honestly I didn't even read your post, but I feel your feels. Know that you do not feel all by yourself.

As a gesture of love and respect I present to you your very own (You).

If God didnt give us more than we can handle we would never have to ask for his help. Pray dude!

thanks man :) appreciate it

This thread makes me want to cry

every night before bed, 1 our father

My condolences and best wishes user. But don't fret, here at /pol, we are summoning KeK, getting Daddy God Emperor Trump into office, and making a real MAGA positive change in the world. You are a part of something huge here. These words we read WILL be in history books learnt by school children in the coming centuries. You are as far from alone as you possibly could be here; meme on, meme strong.

He knows everything before anything happened does happen or will happen. Yes pray. But He does not give that which you cannot handle! This doesn't mean that he gives us things due to our faith. He gives. He takes. We were chosen by Him over His first creations and big bitchbaby Satan threw a tantrum and has been killing us ever since

>edgy

In what way?

No. You must pray your own thoughts and words to Him. Memorising prayers is not just

Thanks man, Ill be meme strong for you

My sincere condolences burger-user. I understand how you feel, since my grandmother who was literally a second mother to me, passed away late last year.
This is going to sound like a massive faggish advice, In my opinion the best you can do is to simply let yourself feel whatever you need to feel. If you need to talk about it, then talk about it, if you need to cry, then cry, if you need to stay quiet and avoid the topic, then do it. Every person reacts in a different way to the lose of a loved one.
Something that cheered me up is that I'm the living legacy of the moral values and virtue that my grandmother practiced, and her spiritual heritage will live in myself and my future offspring.

another photo of him! Taken early 90s I think

Thanks man, I dont know why but everyone posting here has made me feel so much better. Sorry to hear about your grandmom bro, hopefully you both can spend eternity in heaven together :)

*standing ovation*