>2016
>asian plays an asian stereotype trope

Why was this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zatoichi
youtu.be/XOkPixYeIk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>SHILL EATS MOUSE COCK. WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

user Disney is immune to liberal bitching. Idk how they do it but just look at their movies, they consistently cast stereotypes and nobody says anything.

The Jew fears the samurai

What's stereotypical of him as an asian? That he's blind or that he has a sense of humor while being spiritual?

That sounds more like a character than a typecast

>Da kung fu powa...err...force flows a through me!

actor who is known for doing kung fu is doing a martial artist character! wow!

You know he is actually a world renown kung fu star right? Ip Man is definitely worth watching. There's no shame in hiring a guy who is really good at what he does to do the thing he does well

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zatoichi
duh

Chinks in Chinkland love this shit. They adore it.

Chinks in burgerland seeth with burning autistic rage when they see this shit. They hate it.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zatoichi
You're arguing that this Chinese man is a Japanese stereotype? Go eat your matza and kfc cracker.

I know plenty of chinks in burgerland who don't give a shit, what are you on about?

You and your "crew" are irrelevant, no one cares.

You asked about Asian stereotypes. Zatoichi is an Asian character since Japan is in Asia.

The actor's ethnicity has nothing to do with it.

Do you really believe the average Asian American is a flaming leftist SJW?

The only minorities that matter to liberals are the ones who can't take care of themselves so they can be a constantly coddled electorate dependent on welfare.

Because being racist towards Asians is perfectly fine according to liberals. Niggers and muslims are the only ones they care about

That's why diversity always means a few niggers and someone in a headscarf, but never any Asians or Latinos.

Literally the biggest democrat demographic next to african americans as shown in the west coast and Hawaii, you can also take a look at this victimized sperg

Asians themselves throw a hissy fit and demand diversity too every now and then, though it's mostly literally who actors and actresses, like that korean from the white castle movie.

Because Jedi are like a samurai monk.

Latinos matter if they're here illegally.

>Chinks in burgerland
More like virtue signaling whites.

see

What do you think of the long-haired Asian guy i Rogue One and his family?

>long-haired Asian guy in Rogue One and his family?

No one is being racist towards asian dimwit

the character is specifically tailored to cater to chinese audiences, they love Kung-Fu stuff like this.

That's still the minority of them though. The only other prominent Asian I can think of that does this is George Takei.

Based Donnie Yen.

youtu.be/XOkPixYeIk8

I thought his character was even less developed than the other ones. He only has like 5 lines in the entire movie.

>That's still the minority of them though.
Of course. I never said they were the majority, but they still exist and they make a fuss every now and then. They're just not as loud as niggers.

>Ip Man is definitely worth watching
This.
It's kung-fu kino.

They could get away with it because there was a non stereotypical asian too

Stereotypes aren't offensive when you don't have to be ashamed of your culture / race.

Super effective on niggers.

Best character in the whole movie, to be honest

There were characters in this movie?

Asians are not as retarded as westerners
They realize stereotypes exist and they crying about them is pathetic.

I am one with the digits, the digits are with me. I am one with the digits, the digits are with me.

speak for yourself

most Asians are not cucks like you and know when to call out white people bullshit

Character in the broadest sense of the word, Force stuff is what makes Star Wars unique, without it, it could be any bland modern sci-fi setting. Force space magic makes Star Wars unique, needed more of him using Force senses.

>character for a chinese market demanded by chinamen is bullshit

Grow up, Charlie

wrong, it's hispanics, blacks, then asians at less then a third of the number of blacks.

R I C E D

I'm one with the dubs and the dubs are with me.