Lets finally settle this, what is the better Christmas film

Lets finally settle this, what is the better Christmas film

>Die Hard
>Jingle All the Way

i watched jingle all the way a couple years ago, maybe when i was 25, and it sucked balls. not nearly as good as i remember. just doesn't hold up.

die hard wins by a mile. i still love arnie though

real best xmas films are either a christmas story, christmas vacation, or elf. or die hard i guess.

Serendipity

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Gremlins

Neither. They're clearly complements to each other to be watched back to back while wearing pyjamas and drinking egg nog.

LISTEN UP Sup Forums

To answer your first question, yes, the rumors are true. We have received a small quantity of the action figure known as "Turbo Man".

I AM NOT GOING TO ASK YOU SHITPOSTERS TO BE QUIET AGAIN, DO YOU HEAR ME?!

Now here's how things are going to work. You will complete your captcha in an orderly fashion, so that a janitor can hand you your digits. These digits will then be checked in a standard orderly fashion to see who gets a doll.

If you're not one of the lucky few, we have plenty of Turbo Man's faithful pet tiger, Booster, in stock.

AND BY THE WAY! In accordance to the laws of supply and demand, the new digit requirements for each figure just DOUBLED!

>Die Hard
>christmas
Just because it takes place on that day doesn't mean it's a _Christmas_ film. That's not at all a part of it's main premise, whereas it is in Jingle All The Way.

You can keep the doll, but these are my dubs.

>Die Hard isn't a christmas film

t.00's babby

>8181

Nice.

>One's an action movie that takes place on Christmas Eve, but has little to nothing to do with the film
>The other is a comedy that takes place on Christmas Eve, but the entire plot revolves around the hell that is Christmas shopping for a procrastinator father

Please my wife's son will never respect me if I bring him Booster!

>8181

HE GOT TWO!

What happens in trip scenarios?

Jingle All the Way by a mile. Only edgy teens says that Die Hard is their favorite Christmas movie

Die Hard because we got Carl Winslow in it

Home Alone

Lethal Weapon

these

you. i like you.

>a _Christmas_ film

Christmas films are all about redemption, John starts the film estranged from his wife, at the end they are back together, he has found redemption, ergo Die Hard is a _Christmas_ film.

Eat my ass, faggot

That's what I thought. No piss off.

Santa's Slay you pleb homos

I need the doll for my son Jamie

GIVE ME THAT DOLL

Jingle all the way

Die hard is reddit's christmas movie of choice

I'll have a Booster