Poll: 7 in 10 Americans see Trump unfavorably

How can Trump even win at this point?
politico.com/story/2016/06/poll-trump-unfavorable-224356

Something like 40% of Americans vote so it's still quite possible

i didn't realize the illegal immigrant count was so high

I'm willing to bet 8 out of 10 Americans view Hillary unfavorably.

He can't
BTFO'd

sage and thread hidden

>That scale
Lmao

What i dont get us if trump is doing so poorly now, then why are you still trying so hard to sway votes? :v)

>1 post by this ID

Was Sup Forums right?

He can't . Trump supporters were waiting for a "Happening" to win voters, well we just had the largest Terrorist attack since 9/11 and his numbers went DOWN, way down.

Better get used to President Clinton.

This is just the new tactic devised by liberal think tank faggots. They realize trying to trash him doesn't work so there now just trying to demoralize the voter base. I don't know one person who likes Trump less now than before and know several who are now considering voting for him that said they never would last year. Don't fall for this bullshit boys!

>Reality is a tactic to demoralize Trump supporters

lol take your meds you schizo fuck.

Wasn't this the same story back in the Primaries? The end results didn't quite match the polls then.

>politico
>1 post by this ID
Saged

Well you pretty much confirmed it lmao.

Lucky we're all stubborn and trump will be the tick of everyone here ;)

forgot to change your proxy, shill

I don't read polls. I'm voting for Trump.

I think ((they)) are saying it's around 6/10

DUNNO FAGGOT GUESS HE CANT WELL POL BTFO WE DID IT REDDIT

Shill harder.

if 3/10 vote trump he still wins

>1 post by this ID

>shill for trump.

I dont think anyone here gives a shit other than Hillary shills themselves lmao

Also who says im not actually Australian? ;)

>all these single post ids
shills plz
gtfo

(((1 post by this I.D)))

Sage goes in all fields m80s

Less than 50% of voting age adults vote. If Trump pulls 30% of the population he will win in a landslide.

So because bernie is done you do this all day now? kys

When factoring in third party voters, a person probably wins by pulling just 22% of voting age Americans, maybe less.

And 6 in 10 Americans see Clinton unfavorably

we have 5 more months of this bullshit to slog through, this is only the beginning of what's going to be a very long and painful summer

This
No Trump supporters I know are wavering. In fact it seems like even more people are leaning towards him.
I am pretty sure these poll results are fixed because Hillary realizes she is losing a ton of gay votes.
I have personally had two gay friends of mine start talking to me about Trump after the Orlando attacks (they knew I support him) asking me to explain what I like about him, and why I support him.

Trump is actually gaining traction, and the polls are trying to hide it.
Although with that said they are just setting up for when Hillary undoubtedly rigs the elections, and she can point back at her leading in the polls the whole time so it doesn't look suspicious.

Actually Obama won in 2012 with about 28% of voting age Americans to Romney's 25%.

Either way if Trump gets 30% he will win in landslide.

He's gonna win, this is lies from news media.

DELETE THIS

Wow what a conspiracy theorist. I actually know plenty of people swaying away from him including myself . Come voting day I'm not voting anymore.

>"7/10 americans"
>poll sample size: a few hundred people from "randomly" selected demographics as taken by a biased website

THAT'S IT

TRUMP BTFO FOR THE FINAL TIME

IT'S OVER

I'M NOW WHORING FOR GORE

AL GORE 2016: HE NEVER LOST TO BUSH DAMN IT

#GOREWHORE

Why are you, and them swaying away from him?

I'm actually convinced you are a shill.

because politico is a marxist website, nogg

Clinton is more disliked whether they tell you that or not.

>unfavorables
>meaning anything

Are IDs cross thread again?
I kind of liked when it was an individual one per thread.

sage

SAGE

fuck OFF SHILLS MAGA

I might have to hop on The_Donald for a week. There's soooo much faggotry here lately.

That's it. I'm #ImWithHerpes now.

my gf said he's hated right now. She heard the 70 percent statistic on snapchat news. They're pushing so fucking hard right now

I thought dank memes were going to rocket pepe to the white house

congress has the lowest unfavorability ratings and yet every year they get reelected and sent back to waste more time and money

GASP
it's almost as if that rating doesnt mean jack shit!

I fucking hate both canidates, whats your point faggot?

All he has to do is be less unfavorable than Clinton

He has to turn it around and start preaching his message of love, a great America is one filled with love! Love you your country and fellow Americans!

>that poll

lol

We've all been shilled. Now there are only those who accept it, and those who do not. sorry m8

if trump loses its just the status quo continuing. the plan has been to never let a republican win the presidency again. economy is scheduled to crash in another 5-6 years though so good luck anons.

>Politico
>Honest Poll

Pick 1