Why do simple minded people care so much about social issues?

Why do simple minded people care so much about social issues?

Just live your fucking life and vote for people who will facilitate your ability to make a lot of money.

There doesn't need to be a perpetual civil rights movement

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yATOzE32gZk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

someone should ask her why our enemies need them.

Take off the glasses then we'll talk.

that girl would look way hotter holding an assault rifle

No one needs birth control

>no one needs free speech

We need to revoke voting rights from women, minorities. It will save us from destruction

>problem glasses
every time

Rare!

>that cock

Holy shit that's a trap

BASED!!!

This

>The Bill of Needs is the collective name for the first ten amendments to the United States Constitution. Proposed following the oftentimes bitter 1787–88 battle over ratification of the U.S. Constitution, and crafted to address the objections raised by Anti-Federalists, the Bill of Needs amendments add to the Constitution specific guarantees of personal freedoms and needs, clear limitations on the government's power in judicial and other proceedings, and explicit declarations that all powers not specifically delegated to Congress by the Constitution are reserved for the states or the people. The concepts codified in these amendments are built upon those found in several earlier documents, including the Virginia Declaration of Needs and the English Bill of Needs 1689, along with earlier documents such as Magna Carta Necessitatibus(1215).

Yep sounds about right.

things I ask myself about the majority of Sup Forums ever time I come through.

I think you mean women, and the white knights that bow to them. Women aren't equipped to handle real issues, they haven't evolved that way. Their worlds have always revolved around social issues and their social status.

Bitch's caption shoulda been "no one needs tits", cause she's leading by example wit dat itty bitty titty commitee bullshit

>all these single id posts

No one needs access to the internet

no

you're friendly reminder this SJW gook said she'd rape a man if she could get away with it

youtube.com/watch?v=yATOzE32gZk

Chinese.
Doesn't understand why people outside of government should be armed.
I would still [Chinese food metaphor] her though.

Oh hai Khan

What is this flag? Can't see on Mobile. Please fix this issue, mods.

when will the left learn the difference between a need/want vs a right?

laos

NWO HAS LEARNED POL TACTICS
USING THEM AGAINST US
WE MUST REMAIN VIGILANT
WE MUST ALL, ALL ACT NOW AND TAKE THE FIGHT TO TWITTER, REDDIT AND TUMBLR
BRING LOGIC AND PROOF
AND IN GREAT NUMBES
IT IS NOW OR NEVER!!!
MAGA!!
BRITIAN FIRST!!
WE MUST NEVER SLACKEN!!
SAVE THE ENGLISH! EXPOSE THE TRUTH

Puerto Rico

Nietzsche Beyond good and evil aphorism 44

Laos

Laos

Why should I care What Ray William Johnson's ex girlfriend says? That's all people know her as.

technically true, no one NEEDS it

no one NEEDS a fridge either
no one NEEDS a phone, either

laos

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ And you needed to post your seflie to accomplish this statement?

this, religion needs to be outlawed. it can and has been used to kill millions of people.

Are women really that dumb?

yes

Nobody needs retro glasses or daddy's money but here you are

peurto rico

simple minded people need something pointless to worry about

Go back to China, Khan.

how Laos, Khan?

Is this post satire?

Nobody needs to be a cunt either but apparently that's not stopping you

she is a mongrel with no heritage.

what can we expect?

Exactly this is all what we are saying

i dont understand this, why are people calling me khan? should i go back to board without flags?

So are you Chinese or Japanese?

oh no please don't leave

King of the Hill, you dirty Tojo.

>"Just live your fucking life and vote for people who will facilitate your ability to make a lot of money."

This sounds like something a simple minded person would say.

I'm sure the irony is lost on you.

Calm down, we're joking. You guys rarely post here so people got excited.

king of the hill reference

cookie may be small but it contain great wisdom

/thread

Kek has spoken.

Laotian character in an American cartoon.
Pretty much the only Laotian we know.

They're controlled by emotion. Logic and reason doesn't work on him.

>Assault Rifles
>ASSAULT RIFLES

THEY'RE ALREADY BANNED FFS HOW STUPID ARE YOU AMERICANS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR OWN LAW?!

It's almost the same as a bunch of people preaching in the streets for murder to be illegal

Any picture of her feet ?

I think the military definitely needs assault rifles

I'd hate fuck her.

ok i was just confused about what you meant people were talking about

No one needs a four-eyed gook slut either.

GO BACK.

1/2

2/2

I only remember this cunt from that one video where she whines about having too much male attention to stay single even though she really wants to

i have yellow fever and i still think she is less than attractive

why wouldn't you want to make a lot of money and own a lot of land and retire comfy af senpai. if you're able to why not?

OP, it's because they are lost and confused chasing an illusion. They were never taught to enjoy the smell of flowers, take care of their things, enjoy the taste of fresh fruit, a good back massage, a walk in the forest at night, the thrill of the challenge or appreciation for a gift.

>care so much about social issues

like Sup Forums?

NOT COMMONLY SEEN

This is how we see Laotians.

I wonder how long it must have taken to separate the body from the nerves. What a strange sight.

Good job, Mung. Derail a perfectly good thread with your fucking rare rice nigger flag.

Fuck you

No one "needs" anything that isn't food, water, oxygen, or shelter.

I need an assault rifle, if only to spite you.

thats nice honey buns
and you dont "need" to breathe, either

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNN

he's japanese hank

you dont need dady's money

social signaling

I do, but not of that variety.

Westernized women of any race are mostly garbage desu. Hard to find a redpilled one that isn't fat.

I agree. Just go back to when only white, land-owning males mattered and everything would slowly begin to correct itself.

So are you Chinese or Japanese?

i am not either of those

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
her
hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BILL OF NEEDS

my condescending indignant expression shows my seriousness about this matter

you're right op, people should stop caring about whether or not people own guns it literally doesn't matter

yuh. I had a vietnamese one who used words like "bae". I realized she's still basically an idiot American despite not being American and threw her bacl

There is an American cartoon called "King of the Hill" which has a character from Laos named Khan.

We don't normally see posters from Laos so people are joking around.

the way she doesnt even have second thoughts like "wait is what im saying dodgy at all?" she literally thinks theres nothing wrong with raping someone and all that stops her is the law.

I need to assault her mouthpussy till she starts making turkey noises.

thanks

Because younger generations were raised to never hurt feelings

They are old enough to have "opinions that matter"

because it's an easy way to make something about yourself. "look at me"