Why isn't #SHOOTBACK going viral on Twitter yet?

These gays really need to embrace the #SHOOTBACK movement.

SOURCE: twitter.com/NorthCrane/status/743608444473643010

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-weho-shootback-rainbow-20160616-snap-story.html
government.northcrane.com/2016-election/do-not-underestimate-the-gays-west-hollywood-plastered-with-rainbow-shootback-signs/
youtube.com/watch?v=xLqkizGtFo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its happening

>in b4 rainbow coloured glocks

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-weho-shootback-rainbow-20160616-snap-story.html

That's a pretty rare unbox desu

We all know where it's happening.

>Work as apprentice gunsmith in local shop/ range
>Lots of people coming in
>Expected as much
>Except most of them are surprisingly pretty flaming
>Most of them want pistols or an "AR"
>We sell out of all our ARs and AKs on fucking Tuesday
>Stock running low for wheelguns
>CC and safety classes the fullest they've been in years
What a time

Because the faggot movement has a carefully manicured image brought to by the (((Money Printers.)))

If the normies ever run into the so called Power Fags in a significant way, they will be scared enough to wake up from their "fags are just innocent, pitiful people who never did nuffin to no one never!" propaganda.

They're faggots. They stood there cowering while he shot a hundred people one by one.

Do you think faggots are going to behave like men all of a sudden?

Do you think talking shit about dead people makes you a man?

#ChaoticEvil

>tragedy happens
>group tries to hamhandedly push pro-gun stance relying on peoples fear and anger
>surprised when people aren't taking it well

its incredibly insensitive and its clearly pro-gun damage control.

Twitter =/= Source

Source =
government.northcrane.com/2016-election/do-not-underestimate-the-gays-west-hollywood-plastered-with-rainbow-shootback-signs/

not an argument

No, it makes him alive though

unlike libs who never push anti-gun scare tactics

nice projecting

nice

gun sales to gays are surging.

#hillshills BTFO!!!

Actually, i'd argue how insensitive it is for the liberals to not respect someone's right to blow a hole in a crook.

Shocking how people who want to defend themselves from people who have guns go out and buy a gun before they are all banned.

you mean people who want to buy guns before they're banned so they can sell them for huge profits?

They can't shootback, they only recieve

.....wew lad

10/10

Nothing about normal gay people is inherently wrong to the world but they still should have a relationship with Christ and repent. We all sin. I am pretty sure the acts are mistranslated or are ok if you are not a Holy man. But we should be as Holy as possible. Snakes are never good symbolism and Thou Shalt Not Kill in my opinion is NOT overruled by self defence

Very. It surprised us all quite a lot.

Considering that I recognized a few of the faces of a small group of protestors when Sandy Hook happened, yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=xLqkizGtFo0

I hope this shit gains traction. Gays get redpilled on guns and their second amendment civil rights, watch the left turn on them. Gays are getting lower and lower on the oppression totem already since they're men and they already have their rights. All we need is a little push before they get knocked off the bottom.

And then the fags will be united with us. What a time to be alive.

THIS

it will never trend.

there is zero chance faggots would get behind that, because well, they're faggots.