What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxIwY3AgxuI
youtube.com/watch?v=H0Dt_inXVhg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you OP, will never know.

Suck it roastie I got a fleshlight

/thread

She wants a real man to grab her by the pussy.

"The singer Rain is just like a Korean Justin Timberlake. I'm on his situation now. I'm trying to fix this up and get a date!"

What did she mean by this?

shes partly right. Attractive women have a lot of power over men. But the thing is, women are stupid and choose to use that power for material gains or petty pleasures. They have no clue what to do with the power they have, which is why they are the weaker sex.

is sex actually good or is it a meme?

Life is a meme.

RICED

She means they know they'll lose their power once they reach their expiration date.

>What did she mean by this?

Here is video where Megan Fox gushing over Rain's 'forty pack' abs and how she wants to 'meet' him

youtube.com/watch?v=LxIwY3AgxuI

fpobp

To meme is to live.

it's great but don't obsess over it

when I first had it I thought it was a meme, jerking off seemed way more pleasurable

but now I can't stop thinking about my pelvis hitting my gf's ass as I fuck her...I miss her a lot now, even though I don't usually miss people. I miss laying in her arms, and I'm excited to see her after the break ends.

Sex is better than masturbating because there's another person, it adds a lot to the experience. It also fucking rewires your brain, as you can see

[ ] meme
[x] not a meme

Nah, sex only seems better when it's not an option. That's just grass is greener mentality. While I'm sure you enjoyed sex with your girlfriend, chances are you beat off waaaaay more often, even at times when you could've had pussy but didn't feel like it.

JT rejected her for a far superior woman so she's going to go to Korea for plastic surgery.

Is 30 seriously wizard status? I just turned 27...

She forgot about the fleshlight loophole.

When sex robots come out, women are screwed.

youtube.com/watch?v=H0Dt_inXVhg

men spend their money on material gain too and also don't understand power, so there goes your weaker sex argument

Trust me it's not the same

what does a man need to do to have a woman submit to him sexually.

what happens in a woman's brain that she actually decides: i want this guy's greasy dick inside of me

i'm so low on confidence even though i objectively don't have a reason to be that i can't even imagine a scenario where a girl wants me to fuck her

>i'm so low on confidence
Here's your problem.

>what does a man need to do to have a woman submit to him sexually.

have a BBC

well i don't have one and i had a couple of women genuinely want me

for whatever reason. i never made it to sex because of my pathological insecurity even though i look better than your average person