What the fuck did I just watch. This trash didn't even make sense. It felt so surreal - the bad kind, not the good one

What the fuck did I just watch. This trash didn't even make sense. It felt so surreal - the bad kind, not the good one

Is the praise one of the classic Sup Forums memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nPVk4cKtL9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

same I found it to be pretty dull

Gary Oldman was great though

>Gary Oldman was great though
He was absurd and way over the top. "It feels like Beethoven" wtf

it's a pedo movie, plain and simple. if you like it, it's because you want to molest the little girl. otherwise it's shit.

It's perfect...

Cunkino

How come there's so much shitposting and contrarianism right now? Is Sup Forums being invaded, or are the kids on winter break?

>This trash
Seems like you are the one with trash taste user

requesting webm of loli Nat dressed as Madonna

the movie lacked in pedophillic sexscenes

>are the kids on winter break?
yes

Luc Besson is basically an 8-year-old boy who gets to write/direct movies. When it works right it can be a lot of fun, but it's never "good," you have to accept a lot of cheesy moments and pure bullshit in the scripts

Have a deluxe reaction.

he looks like davos

This one is good too user, but I like the other better.

That Marilyn Monroe you dumb dumb

>i love BBC

no surprise there

My bad, it's too early for me

I suck at making webms so here's a youtube video instead
youtube.com/watch?v=nPVk4cKtL9E
How could anyone possibly dislike this?

if you can't follow a film like Leon and find it surreal then fucking hell there's no hope for you

I only call Davos Jean Reno when I watch GoT.

>I can feel it....in my stomach.

What did she mean by this in the film?

Ahh there it is. She was so damn cute.

>you will never rub her tummy

It's winter break for the kids. I miss the days when these faggots would stick to Sup Forums primarily and get mocked/laughed out of most other boards for being retards.

I never thought being 26 would make me a cynical old bastard, but here we are, me contemplating killing/raping teens just to make myself feel better.

*tip*

You were doing well then you went full neckbeard.

That the seed of Leon was growing in side of her

h-how?

You know I haven't seen this movie in years, dl right now.

That choker and hairstyle kinda ruins her cuteness.

these

nice bait, you fucking retard

Leon The Professional is such dogshit

I like it because I want to lick loli hershlag's asshole.

Yes, it's a terrible movie the whole point is to see the jew loli prance around.

I'm Iranian..I love you Natalie portma.. Natalie is very very very very very very beautiful..

Iran: a whole country of child fuckers with nice rugs.

The sexualisation was obvious and I wonder if somebody of her family (or anyone else) objected

Btw Natalie was pretty good for a debut role. I was impressed

>deee duhhh dededede duh de dummm

>The sexualisation was obvious and I wonder if somebody of her family (or anyone else) objected
Those Jews want money and fame over anything, even their own family. The Professional would have been a much better movie if the girl had not been in it. Just the story of a witless hitman. But not only did they add a child, they added scenes where she dances around and made her sexually precocious. You can tell instantly if someone is a pedo by asking if they like this movie.

tfw u can clearly see her nips through her sheer white tank a few times in the movie

Absolute madmen I tell you what

Imagine young natalie throwing her leg over you suddenly while you sit on the couch. You and her, face to face. Her warm pink tongues snakes into your mouth and it feels warm, like christmas. Her eyes clothes as she lets herself sink into the sensation. As she gives herself to you, you think: it's going to a long night...

This Tbh

delet

koreans shjould make a remake of this

How pleb are you that Leon is 2d4u?

MATHILDA (con't)
I want you to be the first to touch
me... The first to make love with me.
Nobody before you.

She stands up and modestly gets off her briefs without taking
off her dress. Leon cries, unable to oppose her. Mathilda is
too young, but she's also too beautiful and lovely and sweet
and tender... She sweetly, very sweetly, gets on him.

LEON(crying)
Why me, Mathilda, why me?

Mathilda leans over to speak in his ear.

MATHILDA
...Because you deserve it, Leon...

Leon embraces her. He's full of happiness, shame, so many
emotions, he can't control very well. But, hell, how
beautiful it is seeing them sweetly making love.

Really made me think!

It isn't that the film is deep you turbopleb, it simply doesn't make sense

WHY THE FUCK WASN'T THIS IN THE MOVIE

wtf? This was in the movie?

Never seen the whole to be honest though. Glad I didn't watch the whole thing and think that luc besson is a creepy pervert. Now I do.

Why did based Besson stop making kino after the 90s?

>But not only did they add a child, they added scenes where she dances around and made her sexually precocious. You can tell instantly if someone is a pedo by asking if they like this movie.
I wonder if you're memeing or just retarded.

I'm pedo and I love this movie

Me too. But my mom also loves this movie and I'm pretty sure she's no child molester. She never molested me at least.

>Garry oldman was great though
Reddit

Where exactly do you think you are?

>WTF wtf did I just watch

Millennial numale confirmed.

Please, don't litter the board with this kind of trash and go back to your Hack Snyder threads

>loli hershlag will never squirt on you

There's a site specifically for you kids.

>her eyes clothes
>clothes

>that smile at the end

God damn, she was too cute. CUTE.

Do you have the scene where the soldiers are outside the apartment and Nat is on four? It's a 2sec shot at most.
The director made the sensible choice to put the camera perspective on her behind

>a straight forward movie makes no sense

>memeing or just retarded

Why not both?

ok, but don't tell anyone

>sweatingman.jpg

whew lad.

>he watched the theatrical cut

this movie is pure fun

>Americans consider Leon to be a paedo flick
wew

Sweet

>pedo frenchman assassin and loli: the movie

Gary Oldman was the only saving grace

>Okay

what did she mean by this?

Jean Reno specifically played Leon as somewhat mentally retarded, so people would know he's no threat to Mathilda in any way and yet some of you are actually mentally retarded enough to not notice it.

>Moralfag: The Post

go fuck your crusty wife

Not the OP, 30 something here. I watched this back to back, I loved it when it came out but I've gone back to it in recent years, both the theatrical and extended cut, its not a bad film but with the nostalgia goggles turned off its isn't as good as I remember it.

Portman is good in it for her age but her character is annoyingly precocious, Reno is a better actor than that and the script is really stilted.

I was entertained by Oldman when I watched it back then but I find him cartoonish and obnoxious in it now.

Its still a cool action movie, I like the violence don't get me wrong. I even want to see a sequel.

Every male's secret fantasy: the movie.

God I want to kiss her!

>I sucked all the fun out of it, ALL

user are you sure it's not just you having grown bitter?

I love his other films from his earlier period and actually feel they hold up.
I can still today for example watch the big blue and fifth element. I can take oldmans character in that better due to the scifi setting.

okay then

I hope you're not talking about Léon. If so, you're a fucking faggot beyond repair.

I wouldn't say retarded, but naive and ignorant

No, he explicitly said he played like an actual retard.

> I'll tell my age so my post has credibility.

Just leave underage b&

EEEEVVVEEEERRRRRRYYYOOOONE

Like most of besson's work, it is very much a style over substance film. And thats okay.

Also its natalie portmans only work where she was tolerable. Its extended popularity is secretly because its one of the only films that has presented a pedophilic relationship in a palatable manner and because little 12 year old natalie acting precocious makes grown mens dicks hard and thats taboo

nu-Sup Forums.

the "nu-" means it is cucked or some other buzzword.