Brit/pol/ - SHILLS LAUGH AND GLOAT ABOUT A MURDER, WORLD MOVES ON EDITION

>PAUL JOSEPH WATSON & STEFAN MOLYNEUX
youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw

>PETER HITCHENS
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html

>DANIEL HANNON
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>MUH FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM
express.co.uk/news/uk/655219/Donald-Trump-EU-Brexit-blessing-crazy-migration

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>NICK GRIFFIN'S EX-BODYGUARD CALLED THIS 2 MONTHS AGO
youtube.com/watch?v=y9-yzJphdfs

>POLLS/ODDS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=thomas mair
youtube.com/watch?v=bAJ_74tDZzU
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=concern troll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder lads, vote remain so we can have easy access to European wives

If we vote out we are stuck with British women!

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=thomas mair

JUST. KEEP. SHILLLIINNGGGGG

First for Somerset

Fuck Devon edition.

Previous thread

How terrible.

>twitter
Fuck off nigger.

>When I go to Europe your men throw themselves at me because I am a free ticket to American citizenship.

DURHAM REPRESENT

I think we'll be alright, so long as Leave react and move on from this appropriately. By that, I mean Farage taking a lower profile and Johnson keeping his stupid mouth shut. Move Dan Hannan up front.

Of course, they will do none of this.

Emma Watson is like a 6/10, banged better slags

Us Northern Somerset lads are better than you farmer fagets

do your fucking job and shill for brexit you nonce

>how to lose the women vote

Only Kek can save us now.

whore

G-gwynedd represent?

It's over.

She's at least an 8.

God save the queen
>lord_kek.jpg

Well American women are fucking worthless...So why would I settle for one?

I'm now a #remainian

PEMBROKESHIRE

Vote remain to remove the beauty of British women from the earth forever.

I'm still intrigued by the gun. One newspaper said it was a sawn off shotgun, that would have blown her head off, and not been able to fire three shots unless he reloaded or it was a single barrel with a magazine. Where did he get it? Other reports have said he made his own which would have been an impressive I suppose to hold several rounds for a home made job and to still be safe and reliable. Still love to know when was fired in terms of ammunition too and where he got it.

>Us Northern Somerset lads are better than you farmer fagets
Nah . . . .you just push old people in wheelchairs along the prom in WSM.

Where were you when Brexit was kill?

youtube.com/watch?v=bAJ_74tDZzU

Well with that, Brexit is done for

I was truly believing we could win

Brexit for Queen, Country and St George

We had a good run folks

I'll still vote leave, but almost everyone I know is now voting remain

Federal Europe it is

This is honestly the best argument for remain

British women are fucking god awful, my mummy says young British girls these days are trashy and act manly

Based mummy

I am above the leftshit concept of shilling, as you should be too if you truly support Brexit. Which I doubt.

Then you will lose the undecided and then the vote because the left shill nonstop and hard as fuck

>everyone I know is now voting remain
As in, changed opinion based on the murder?
What a fucking joke if so.

just think kippers, girls like this could be yours... if you only vote remain

Really? Did they cite this as the reason?

>Beginning to get quite worried that the 100k+ Europeans coming to Britain will be replaced by even more Bongos and Pajeets

Please tell me that we will create some ties with non-degenerate countries. I'd take East-Asians over more people that are going to poison our culture and democracy.

Every western country's women are becoming more masculine. Don't think it's just here. Don't be such a cuck.

(((SHILLS))) HAVE MARKED OUT YOUR BRITISH WAIFUS FOR EXTERMINATION. THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS.

In another universe I guess because fuck it lads we got this.

I'm no expert but from what I know of homemade zip guns it's very unlikely some nutter managed to make anything more than a one shot in his shed. My money's on a sawn-off that he fired two shots with.

You think posting coal burners is a good tactic

Monica Belucci is married to a white man la

just got home from work so I missed all of this.

what happened and how does it affect Brexit?

Yup, even my own mother who hates Muslims and pakis and slavs is now voting remain because 'that poor women had kids and brexit has taken their mother away from them'

Moat of the people in my work are the same, they were undecided but leaning Brexit and now they are almost all remain, at least 30 people

>concern troll
>the post
Nice try.

Lads, you have got to be more vigilant. I'm not going to be awake all night to police this thread for you.

Yeah but your market value goes up with European women if they aren't allowed free movement

Vote remain to turn British women into glorified trash bags.

only Sweden and Germany, perhaps Netherlands

the others are fine

Sadly so

>you will be drafted to fight russia
>a paki will rape your nan while you get your legs blown off by a slav grenade

Fucking Labour

Still a coal burner

Who cares if she married a white dude.

>WHITE GENOCIDE
>the post

But if we leave, green card marriages become a thing again.

What do you call a green card marriage in Europe?

I've been laughing my head off all day at these remainians. Their campaign is tanking hard, I bet they couldn't believe their luck when this lady croaked and the killer looked like he might be anti-EU. Sorry cucks, but it won't be enough. You've lost all the arguments and a dead politician won't change that.

Fuck you faggot, I want brexit with all my hotel and you best go and vote brexit yourself

I'm just disheartened by the response to this killing

See, I get your point, but shilling itself somewhat underhanded. The only people on social media platforms talking about this sort of stuff are the people who've already decided in the first place, ergo it's a lot of effort with little to no actual effect.

Everyone here is voting leave anyway. Anyone who says otherwise is just trolling because they're bored.

What I don't get is why the man would go to the trouble of making his own gun. A homemade gun has the distinct advantage of being untraceable.

They all are lad in the same way men are becoming feminised

>tfw this literally will not affect me
Time to cash in on my mum's Irish citizenship and claim that passport.

Are the normies in Britain really going to change their vote because of some attack that had fuck all to do with Brexit?

Are the british this fucking weak willed?

This is bad shilling, even by limey standards

Now THAT is a flag

Too early to say. Wait for the polls on Saturday to see if it had an effect.

Lettie politician got murdered by lone psycho who media instantly linked to far right/nationalism. Shills jumping all over it to bash Brexit. Will have a minuscule affect. Shouldn't change anyones mind.

who is this semen demon

dont settle for east asians, theyre no better. show some damn spine.

>"Frankly, it is rather disgusting that elements of the Remain campaign are using this brutal murder to further their ends, using this absolute tragedy to gain politician capital".
What the front team of Leave should be saying from here in

>"DERP VOTE LEAVE TAKE CONTROL VOTE LEAVE TAKE CONTROL MUH £350M"
What they probably will end up saying

We genuinely do not deserve the vote.
Fuck, I was never in favour of democracy anyway.
Your mother is a cuck. How does it feel?

We're British.
muh feels trump muh arguments.

Never ever assume that, shill right up until that cunt has their vote in the ballot box

I agree with the spectator. The referendum should be called off. They can have it later when people aren't voting based off speculation

for non-EU spouses you need to be earning 30k a year to bring them into the UK

Katie C?

East-Asians aren't exactly democratic either. Just look at how badly first-past-the-post screwed over the recent Korean elections. You'll be stunned. Also, Japan has elected the exact same party for nearly 60 years, Chinese is a single-party state, etc. Plurality just doesn't exist in East Asian, in any strong capacity anyway.

ahh, thank you.

out of morbid curiosity, was it an evil high powered assault rifle?

No shilling just truth, I worked hard the last few weeks convincing people to vote brexit but most of the people I work with are reactionary, emotional nu-males and women

They can't separate this killing from the vote

Tbh, I think the EU Referendum was overblown anyway. Leave campaigners were talking about making immigration easier from the Commonwealth, ignoring what the actual public wants (less immigration full stop). And does anyone really believe Cameron would have booted out the toilet cleaners and coffee shop workers from the potato zone if we did vote leave?

This, it's really stupid

I thought eyewitness denied that the perp had anything to do with BF?

Time to sub in Galloway to score a 90 minute blooter?

#BoycottTheVote

I think that remain should boycott and protest the vote

PEOPLE, THESE SHILLS ARE TRYING TO DEMORALISE YOU. POLITICAL PROFITEERING ON MURDER. I KNOW IT'S LATE, BUT PLEASE STAY AWAKE.

Heartbroken

SHILLS OUT SHILLS OUT SHILLS OUT SHILLS OUT SHILLS OUT SHILLS OUT SHILLS OUT SHILLS OUT SHILLS OUT SHILLS OUT

RALLY AROUND THE FLAG BOYS, STOP FEELING FUCKING SORRY FOR YOURSELVES

THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM FOR US - WE CAN ADAPT AND OVERCOME

>Brazoo tries to talk shit about the British

The cultural marxist indoctrinated students are glorified Europeans, not British.

Wake up and smell the cock, this is the case, I work in an office, I'll try and turn them back but I'll just be accused of supporting violence and murder even though it's outright bullshit

Vote brexit

This sounds like complete bollocks to me.

Do assume that, because that's the truth. I understand you want to feel useful, but being out in the streets in probably a better way to do it.

Sure you do. You're really doing your bit spreading lies and demoralisation. NOW GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD.

THREADLY REMINDER:

Battle of the Thames won Brexit for us.

Getting rid of Cameron will be you next step friend.

Brexit just seems like the first step towards making britain great again.

European Defence Force is in this thread

> thought eyewitness denied that the perp had anything to do with BF?

They did and the public is pissed they politicized the tragedy

Its an office filled with nu-males and women, I'm only working the office because I've fucked my shoulder

>It's an office full of people

Wow I'm convinced!

My feeling is that the immediate arguments around immigration are horseshit. The remain side are quite right that brexit won't magically stop immigration right now. The broader point is anything that hurts the EU hurts their agenda of replacement migration as a quick fix for European birthrates shitting the bed, which is going to be the real issue over the next few decades.

The Guardian is now reporting "Initial reports WERE that police were INVESTIGATING reports he shouted "Britain first"

Jfc FUCK OFF
They're milking this using something that DIDNT ACTUALLY HAPPEN

Apparently a home made gun I think? However that works. He also stabbed her.

>my entire family and office spontaneously is i am now a #remainmissile
JUST FUCK OFF.

Fuck off, you mongoloid.
It's over. We're done.

No lies but yes demoralisation it's a very fucking annoying thing for something like this to turn the fucking vote

I'll still shill for brexit, I'll still campaign

Women and nu-males who vote green and labour, this is my personal experience I'm not saying it's universal

And rightly so

The kinds of people that shill for the EU are not above using these sorts of tactics

I still think the (((media))) will use this to push Remain. Especially when the funeral happens, and most people vote emotionally. I mean, I'm hoping for another big celebrity death to keep this out of the news.