Capekino doesn't exi-

>Capekino doesn't exi-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h24D87SqaLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sNXohNU3tWo&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does Zac Snyder ruin everything he touches?
This actually could have been a great film

>me on the right

me on the far left desu

Quentin looks hot in this photo.

me second from left

>Rorschach: Tell me something, Veidt. Who watches The Watchmen?

kino if not for this shit

Loved it.
The only scene I didn't like was Manhatten with spandex girl on Mars - You're the beauty that came from something horrible crapola.
Oh and Ozymandias did nothing wrong.

>Capekino doesn't exi-

But CIA isn't a superhero

you have never been so right Sup Forums

this is perfect

thank you

not all superheroes wear masks

It was you fucking pleb

This desu.

I meme about BvS but it's an embarrassment as well.

The five-minute intro is geniune kino though. No matter what angry shitposters are saying.

youtube.com/watch?v=h24D87SqaLQ

>ozymandias did nothing wrong

>Have a latex fetish
>See Silk Spectre II wearing that shiny, skin-tight latex costume
>Can't concentrate for the rest of the movie

The struggle is real.

COME GATHER AROUND PEOPLE

I liked that scene where she got team-bagged by Dr Manhattans.

nono of this bullshit happens in the comics
this is worse than in the x-men movies where they imply that JFK was a mutant

It's a movie, not a comic. Get over it Sup Forums.

This movie is great and also the best superhero movie ever made though

>nono of this bullshit happens in the comics
So?
The movie ending was also better than the squid monster in the comics

jump out of a bridge

Why was the squid better?

>everything he touches
Dawn of the Dead remake was great. How did that turn out so good and everything else hes done turn out so bad?

Read this spoiler if you don't have autism:

It wasn't, the movie makes more sense than the comic

Burn in hell.

He's done plenty of good. Stop being a sperg.

it doesn't make sense, why would USRR and USA would be suddenly be friends with each other if it was Dr. Manhattan (an USA ally) that caused the disaster? the whole fucking point of the squid is a force from out of the world that humanity has to come together to be prepared for

you really think that? wew

Because the US was never 100% that Manhattan was on their side and the Russians knew it, so as far as everyone is concerned he also attacked the US, proving himself not to be their ally but the enemy of all mankind.

i think the implication is that humanity would band together to recover from a event that dealt out damage without prejudice for nationality. you might call it idealist, but it's not nonsense.

this is why it doesn't make sense, no one would know wich side manhattan was by the movie, but a fucking alien squid is clearly other wordly

It had a better ending that the novel.

I always liked Rorschach but I don't remember him being such a manlet.

300 is a perfect flick. It achieves everything it sets out to do flawlessly.

I've seen this capekino so many times. I like to watch it when I am sad and I always open can of beans.

I might watch it right now.

They fucking ruined everything
they ruined rorschach
they ruined night owl
they ruined the time on mars
and most of all they completely and utterly ruined my favorite part of the novel, Ozzy

kys

Will Marlel ever achieve this level of KINO?

youtube.com/watch?v=sNXohNU3tWo&t

That's the point though, just like the squid Manhattan was on nobodies side, he attacked everyone so was a threat to everyone
>a fucking alien squid is clearly other wordly
And a blue guy who can nuke half the major metropolitan centres on Earth in the same second is totally terrestrial

potentially great movie ruined by Snyder's dudebro direction

>part of the novel
it's a fucking comic book, stupid nerd

I will after I watch my favorite movie and there's nothing you can do about it.

They improved the ending and everything else was just the same. Go be autist somewhere else

the blue guy has 2 eyes, 2 legues, five fingers in each hand and feet, has a blue dick and speak english, everyone know he is product of an accident

the squid is literally something beyond of our imagination

Childhood was when you idolize Nightowl. Adulthood is when you realize the Comedian makes more sense.

go be a shit eater somehwere else

What the fuck was Dr. Manhattan doing on the moon? Was he there just for the lols so he could spook the Astronauts?

Adulthood is when you realize Ozymandias makes sense.

synder is an autist retard

Some would argue Manhattan looking as human as he does amplifies the horror of what the world believes he did, like an uncanny valley type thing
The fact of the matter is the differences between the two are negligible, mostly appearence based, the plausible effect they would have as enemies of mankind is almost exactly the same

You got to be 18+ to post here, go take your tendies break.

Yeh, Comedian was the right choice.

For you.

>dies first right at the beginning

Lol

He was filming the moon landing... retard

He just wanted to be alone, and then those fucking astronauts came
So then he moved to Mars

What?

i always intepreted it as the americans not managing to get to the moon on their own (in this alternative timeline) and using Manhattan to teleport then there.

Comic
>Rorschach cuffs the kidnapper to a stove and gives him a saw, to cut either the cuffs of his own arm before his house burns down, Rosch stands watching the house burn

Movie
>Rorsch mals the kidnappers head with a butching cleaver

RUINED

Snyder didn't want the audience to have Mad Max flashbacks

>those nipples
wew

>watered down rorschach scenes
>no refrigerator ambush
>rorschach blood splatter
>no alien, as if we're not already in fictional crazy world.

>the differences between the two are negligible, mostly appearence based
Except the squid is more completely out of left field and beyond any of the reference of the comic's conventions up to that point. It is literally the story breaking out of the expectations it has set up, it is an Outside Context Problem both in the story and in the comic. Which is why it triggered so many people who just wanted it to stay in edgy superhero land, and they had to replace it with something far less interesting (worse, something that was already an established major part of the story!) thus completely neutering the impact of the climax.
It's no surprise that a visionary like Moore would write something where the work of artists and wild imagination (the squid design) is used to smash humanity's illusions, and represent it on the meta level by smashing into a different genre of imagery. It's also no surprise that people would react churlishly, instead of thinking that maybe their feeling of bewilderment on suddenly seeing a squid monster is a good thing. There's a fair case that the buildup required wouldn't fit into a film, which is just a fair case for not shitting on a beautifully structured work of graphic design by turning it into a film in the first place

the continuation of Watchmen is so sad. as well as Manhattan being responsible for DC rebirth, nothing is safe.

There is only one example of capekino

Dr Manhattan being framed delivers the same message and also keeps him as the only supernatural element in the whole thing, which just works better.

Please tell me there's a Silk Spectre rule 34

The global political climate is very important to the story, though, and other nations allowing Manhattan power and American scientists into their nations to set up technologies they can't comprehend totally ruins that aspect of the story.

Whether Manhatten or the Squid killed people in the end, I think the larger point is that either plan is an imperfect and temporary one as implied in

movie way it wouldn't work even as temporary

That was a big plot point in the book, but I forget if it's mentioned in the movie. He's 5'6" and is a huge beta, which is why he hides behind his Rorschach persona. He's a great character

>Silk Spectre will never axel your rod.

Why live.

To the guy arguing Dr. Manhattan being the bad guy is the same as an alien being the bad guy, you are retarded.

If Dr. Manhattan wanted he could've destroyed the entire Earth he isn't someone humanity could feasibly fight against, an alien is an actual feasible enemy.

Because the shock of turning the page and seeing this > boring blue dome

Comedian - Sup Forums
Rorschach - Sup Forums
Manhattan - /r9k/
Nite Owl - Sup Forums
Ozy - /lit/ and /fit/
Silk Spectre - /soc/

nooice, those colors make me want to read it again.

>OR
>ALL
>DIE

>I will give you bodies beyond your wildest imaginings

>there are poeple who thinks the movie ending was better
LOL!

So what happens when they start studying the squid and realize its not foreign?

>his penis is right where the sun is
>the sun gives life to everything living on Earth
>Dr is gonna create

muh symbolism

I only just noticed who those two people on the ground are meant to be. Damn

Honestly the movie ending makes more sense and is less ridiculous, but it makes Ozy's cat-mutant completely pointless. It also doesn't have the emotional heft that the book ending because the movie doesn't develop any civilian characters that get killed by the explosion, so you don't really care that Manhattan gets bombed

>Jon teleports them
>they vomit in their space helmet
Astronauts are trained, though.
This exactly.

Silhouette - /x/

How would they be able to find that out?
The Squid is great because the protaganists lose. After the 'bad guy reveals his whole plan'
cliche happens, he reveals that he did it 35 fucking minutes ago.

Give one non-meme reason why the alien is "dumber" than a blue dome.

Look how jacked JDM was in that movie. Why the fuck is he so skinny now that he's playing Negan?

muscle prosthetics