Where's your non-white girlfriend at, Sup Forums ?

Where's your non-white girlfriend at, Sup Forums ?

Shut the fuck you fucking faggot ass motherfucker
I'll fucking kill you

>that
>not mixed

Sure fag

peru

Shes ugly tho

Eww

No she's not lol

Then why do you have a boner ?

stop spamming this shit every day you mentally ill retard

Hello Sir
I know you have an asian best friend. Please help him out. Let him experience what it feels like to be with a beautiful white women. Be his best bro and best wingman and get him to score.

Because an asian man is sad. All the white chads and white betas are fucking his sister's pretty petite pussy and he's lonely. He cant score

Please be a best bro and help out your fellow asian man

I had one and dumped her. She couldn't handle my sass.

Post your gf senpai

she's fucking disgusting you retard, then only reason she doesn't appear ugly to you is because you have been brainwashed into thinking niggers are human. She is a disgusting half breed mutant.

New waifu....she's on the interwebs

Do you actually think she is cute? How are most of you still virgins if youd fuck a girl who looks like that?

>naturally rosy cheeks
>cute eyes
>liscious lips
>petite nose
>in-shape vegan

Not to mention a thousand+ people across Sup Forums agree, as does everyone IRL

Stay eternally butthurt Stacey, I'm sure there's some low test beta out there that'll settle for roasties

Stop posting your ugly girlfriend. No one is impressed.

>showing mixed grils
Why bother with Icecream with shit in it, I would rather have unspoilt vanilla.

See:

do you really need to post your nigger gf on here every single day? what is wrong with you bro?

Enjoy your feminism and divorce

That looks like my wife's daughter

>thousand people across Sup Forums

Everyone always tells you she is ugly when you make one of these threads.

Those are flowers not a person lol

Most niggermixes look so fucking weird, she's repulsive

I married her a decade ago.

My fiance is an Ashekenazi Jew.

Does that count as non-white?

At work she's 1/4 Swedish the rest French at first I was against dating a mixed girl but she's pretty nice

Only a fwb so I'm comfortable sharing.
Now is my opinion valid? If you find ops girl attractive idk what to tell ya

She give good head?

Is she gonna predict shit to our prophetized saviour when the machines take control?

Obvious virgins detected. Have you all ever seen a vagina since the day you came out of one? She's not amazingly attractive, but to say she's ugly just shows how much of a complete stormfaggot or prepubescent fucktard you are. To be fair, those are probably 80% of Sup Forums anyway.

>tfw The only non white girl you'll ever date is Japanese.
>They're either non existent here or are colossal sluts that came from Canada.

I don't know what to do apart from going to Japan but I'm not big on weeb culture I just want a Japanese girlfriend for her superior genes.

See
>calling me a virgin
You just cant get attractive girls so you settle for ugly and convince yourself you like it

>trans

Why is she sitting on the floor? Do people really do this?

you make this thread every fucking week. no one gives a shit about your half-eggplant fuckhole

T H I S
H
I
S

sage

absolutely deluded
have you seen their teeth? What makes you think asians have superior genes in any way??
also fuck you OP

If that's what makes you feel better about death gripping your dick everyday then by all means go for it.

Why would I want a mixed girlfriend? They don't make White kids.

>JIDF promoting race mixing to destabilize society and destroy national borders to move cheap migrant labor to the first world so they can amass more wealth while forcing common people to become dependent on the government, gradually eroding rights and free thought.

I have a white blonde hair blue eyed wife so I'm good mate

They fuck up their teeth on purpose because they've been brain washed by weeb culture. I just want a cute traditional Japanese gf.

>doesn't post face

Lol I already win kiddo

Not to mention my girlfriend has a way better body, and is likely more talwnted and smater to boot lol. Musician who's going in the surgical field

Those foot steps you see ahead of you are made by me son.

>ugly ass pig
>some kind of half nigger

Congratulations on scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Genuinely lold

Spot the permavirgins

POST HER PUSSY. IT'S A TRAP UNTIL THEN.

>visual autism

No wonder you had to settle for a disgustingly ugly half nigger

sage

>be loser
>settle for pig ugly half nig
>delude myself into thinking that's ok
>not working
>spam pics of she boon
>still not working
>call everyone who points out she's ugly as fuck a virgin

Shine on you crazy diamond.

We both know she's ugly as fuck.

>I'll throw around buzzwords to validate me being a neckbeard

This is why you're going to get cuck'd by Jay'quan

>at

nice gramer

>Has waifu
>It's disgusting 3dpd

This fucking loser posts his ugly-ass, overweight, nappy-haired girlfriend at least once a week.

I think he's just trying to convince himself that she's attractive, not us. Buddy, she's a 6/10 MAX.

>ex was blonde hair blue eyed
>current fwb is blonde with blue eyes
>gonna ask out another blonde hair blue eyed girl at the end of July for a legit relationship

Feels breddy good

>refusing to post his girlfriend

>stomach as flat as an ironing board
>overweight

virgin logic

Yours is a cutie but I don't know why you're exposing her to these Neanderthals.

As for mine? I married her, made some beautiful kids, and at the moment she's in the kitchen washing up after we polished off excellent meal she made for us all. Life is good.

>legit relationship with a white girl in 2016

>3DPD waifu
Degenerate.

So you don't deny that she's ugly-ass and nappy-haired, I see.

Believe me, I've had far better.

I already replied to that earlier ITT, the added bit about weight from an athletic vegan I found funny

also

>Had

that inherently proves you haven't had better lol. my woman will stick with me for the next 65+ years and has unconditional love for me, kiddo. Something you'll literally never have. Nevermind that she's a talented and athletic academic. You'll literally never experience this

Bump for more virgin stormweenie butthurt

I can dream can't I?

where tf did you find an ashkenazi jew in Australia???

I swear they only exist in a couple of reclusive suburbs in Melbourne and Sydney

Argentina

Hey OP your girlfriend is fucking rancid and in 10 years she's going to be one of those trolls you see wandering around WalMart. I feel bad for anybody that actually fall for the latina meme, they're just as bad if not worse than white women.

t. beaner

>having gfs

fuck off normie

>refuses to post girlfriend

every time

she looks like she has big titties, post them

Pic related it's my wife. ;^))))))

And here's me, been losing weight and I went from a 3/10 to a solid 8/10

;^)