Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3koIh0Izwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off with the cw.

What the fuck is that
That's Archie comics adapted to TV?
What the fuck

Yes.

Adaptated as a "Twin Peaks"-esque murder mystery, no less.

Is that cody?

This is literally everything I hoped it would be. Holy shit this is gonna be amazing, hahaha

FOR FUCKS SAKE USE THE CATALOG YOU FUCKING SHILL

Ok.

Why?

It's either an intentional self parody by the CW, or a beautiful trainwreck. Either way we win

the CW was a mistake

Why not?

It's got a better track record in the last couple of years than most networks

>mfw this show makes better numbers than all CW capeshit shows combined

Because Archie has done that shit before, Archie Vs Predator, Archie Misteries, Archie Vs Punisher, Afterlife With Archie, the head writer of this is the same dude that wrote Afterlife.
This looks like trash, like CW circa 2005 era trash, i'm pretty sure i'm going to end up hatewathing this shit thou...

That's fine since they've all been lackluster this season. I just want iZombie back

Nigger pls, at most this is going to get Jane The Virgin numbers.

>hatewatching

Sure, bro.

Sure...

Hey come on
Supernatural was good.

All of them are stark improvements over their previous seasons.

I'll be watching it.

Arrow is better, but still not as good as season 2, Flash is still not as good as season 1, and I just don't care that much about Legends

Literally no one believes this

Legends is definitely way better than Season 1. So is Supergirl.

meh, weak bait.

They better include Ginger cucking the black guy with his gf, like in Afterlife with Archie.

Season 2 of Arrow and Season 1 of The Flash were capekino in TV form, I don't think they'll ever be topped.

But season 5 and season 3 are as good as it gets right now.

Until S4-S5 it was.

Only the most delusional fans have ever thought it was a good show. A guilty pleasure is the honest assessment

>So is Supergirl

Because if you're going to try to get some use out of the Archie license, you might as well try and do something novel instead of trying to play it straight and have it fail miserably

Season 2 is better than Season 1.

Can't say I agree but eh, that's your opinion bud

Desperate Housewives and Pretty Little Liars were huge hits, and a "normal" Archie adaptation would seem cheesy

I do wonder whether they might have gone a bit too far and a more direct adaptation would have done well, though

I wonder whether should have done Sabrina first by turning it into a Buffy-esque show. A gritty Sabrina would fit The CW perfectly.

When does The 100 start? That's the best show on the cw.

>a "normal" Archie adaptation would seem cheesy
it would be so fun though, and comfy

especially if it was set in the 50s

>Character is meant to be like 16-17
>she's fucking a 30+ year old grounder
>nobody cares
wat

February 1.

youtube.com/watch?v=z3koIh0Izwk

The new year, same time as everything else good. Although last season was pretty rocky, I'm not sure how you can be without reservations here

She's 18, and everybody is supposed to be really lax about sexuality in the future.

I enjoyed season 3, aside from Bellamy's storyline being rushed.

Season 4 should please everyone, since they're ditching the overtly controversial sci-fi elements and going back to Grounders and Arkadians trying to outdick each other.

>especially if it was set in the 50s
That would be a mega-fucking-flop though. The entire list of successful US broadcast historical dramas over the past 3 decades: Doctor Quinn: Medicine Woman, American Dreams, Reign (kind of?) and This Is Us, kinda.

And lots and lots of flops. Pan Am? Vegas? The Playboy Club? The Assets? Life on Mars? The Carrie Diaries? Plenty of others.

And even Mad Men wasn't THAT much of a hit despite all the attention.

The new comics prove that it's possible to try new things without devolving into shitty basic cable melodrama.

Isn't it kind of inspired by that, along with a bunch of one-shots and shit?

>She's 18
But the whole point was that everyone in the 100 was under 18, since if they're 18+ and they commit a crime they just get floated

fair enough

I love the writing, but I hate the art

Weren't the 100 all on the verge of being 18, which is why they essentially got floated?

One of the best things about the 100 is how often it's just people making the best decisions they can in a bad spot, and season 3 was a lot of stupid decisions for the sake of creating drama. If they can avoid falling into that trap, I'll be very excited

>Mark Waid
top kek

No, remember the little murder girl?

without cw, there would be no gossip girl...don't want to live in that world

more like nu-dale

No, they were all varying degrees of under 18 - most were teenagers but a few were little kids

They were "essentially floated" because the Ark was dying and they needed to:
1) Prolong the life of those on the Ark who weren't criminals
2) See if the ground was inhabitable (to achieve goal 1)