Post artists with great taste in music

post artists with great taste in music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KmpYnHOkvZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

me

Hayley is /ourgirl/ sadly by the fact Sup Forums is place of experimental faggots and hipsters obviously they would say "lol her music sucks and from the bands she hear only 4 or 5 are great xd"

i don't understand why some people hate hayley. she's got a great voice, great songwriting skills, she can play some instruments, she's really good live, she's charismatic and beautiful. what's not to like about her?

You know there are a lot of hipsters here that obviously will say
"kek they were pop punk and normie-core, i only listen to real edgy shit like Death Grips, Swans and Sunn O))) xd"

Everybody with any success will always have haters.
Just 'cause.

haters will never had that succes?

I'm not really a fan, but even I have to admit that 1. Paramore were definitely one of the best of the Pop Punk scene (or whatever you'd call it) and 2. Hayley seems cool

1:50ish.
youtu.be/KmpYnHOkvZs

PREDICTION: In 2019 Paramore will realize AOTY
Or that's what i hope, i don't want to wait another fucking 4 years

you know what? they moved on from pop punk years ago. check out their latest 2 albums. you may be surprised how new wave they became. they're more like siouxsie and the banshees or blondie now.

if no other band member leaves, then a new album in 2019 seems plausible. they are even more inspired now than pre-2010. this new wave phase (s/t + after laughter) is their best so far.

I honestly thini there is a big possibility for them to make another album in late 2019 or early 2020, at least if they stop touring a while at late 2018 and write new material, in 2014 there was the Monumentour and then the WTF tour on early 2015, also Hayley depression, if things still being good for the members then new material will be released

easy

>why do people hate a plant
>why do people hate shitty pop punk wanabe emo
She sucks. Get over it. Better female fronted bands out there.

HEY LOOK AT US WE BUY BAND T SHIRTS AT URBAN OUTFITTERS WE HAVE GOOD TASTE IN MUSIC NOTICE US REEEEEE

i really want to put the benis between her beautiful lips and thighs

Then gives us example you fucking shitlord